Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors (17422 Views)

FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria / We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by sunnysunny69(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2017
great.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by Nobody: 8:59am On May 12, 2017
Yes ,Makanjuola was the one in July 1999 who was able to quell the Crisis that occurred due to the massacre in that School.
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by Fourwinds: 9:03am On May 12, 2017
lonelydora:
OAU na school? We dey call animals wey get horn, snail dey follow join queue. Abegii

I feel like looking for trouble this morning
E be like say u don dey grow horn for bumbum because of OAU matter.
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by FengChui(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=TheVictorious post=56443925]WOW, just wow![/quote

Dis one dat u r just saying wow wow, are you a siren?
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by wellmax(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2017
Google63:
The irony of life. Former VC of OAU, Prof Rogers Makanjuola, visits the then Ooni of Ife, Okunade Sijuade. He's accompanied by 3 people who would later become Vice chancellors of OAU.

From left Prof Faborode, Prof Roger Makanjuola, Prof Bamitale Omole and Prof Ogunbodede. If I was in that picture it means I would have been preparing to be the next VC of OAU
When you copy a post from elsewhere, always acknowledge the original source. See copying word for word.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by toygod2: 9:32am On May 12, 2017
hernandson:
lmao the poster above me,na wa oo, fry zobo!! hehehhe
Abi nao, my guy
Or make we fry SUGAR ni
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by toygod2: 9:33am On May 12, 2017
wellmax:

When you copy a post from elsewhere, always acknowledge the original source. See copying word for word.

Abi oo,
He surely stole it from one OLANREWAJU on Facebook
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by rabzy: 10:15am On May 12, 2017
sunnysunny69:
omole is not in good memory in OAU, he's is responsible for the death of AFRICA, one of the best activists out there, he was murdered in cold blood.

Chief it is not the same omole. The omole that was implicated in that massacre is Omole Wale. He is still a pariah in OAU and Nigeria because of it. He was the VC before 'afin' Rogers. After which faborode came in and then bamitale omole.
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by sunnysunny69(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2017
rabzy:

Chief it is not the same omole. The omole that was implicated in that massacre is Omole Wale. He is still a pariah in OAU and Nigeria because of it. He was the VC before 'afin' Rogers. After which faborode came in and then bamitale omole.
thanks for the correction.
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by Nobody: 11:10am On May 12, 2017
Google63:
The irony of life. Former VC of OAU, Prof Rogers Makanjuola, visits the then Ooni of Ife, Okunade Sijuade. He's accompanied by 3 people who would later become Vice chancellors of OAU.

From left Prof Faborode, Prof Roger Makanjuola, Prof Bamitale Omole and Prof Ogunbodede. If I was in that picture it means I would have been preparing to be the next VC of OAU
Irony ke? Nawa 4 u o....
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by aPr: 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
I guess this picture was taken at the height of the ife modakeke crisis when a part 6 medical student from tonkere village an affiliate of the people of modakeke was taken hostage at sabo junction and university management went to see sijuade the student was never seen again.
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by TheVictorious(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=FengChui post=56444918][/quote]

No, I'm just thrilled by the coincidence, but I really don't even know whether to call it a coincidence because it's a known fact who you follow determines what follows you. Hence, your company is a prophecy of your future!
Re: Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors by lebete3000: 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
Google63:

So it means all the men behind him too go turn VC ba? Comedian.

You better reference the guy you stole this from on facebook to make frontpage. I know the guy personally.

Greatest Ife!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Releases 2023 Results / OOU Students Protest Bizarre Policy Of Class Repetition For Late Payment Of Fees / Unilag Post Utme Date Finanlly Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.