Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

This Young Man Really Needs Our Help ( Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Young Man Really Needs Our Help ( Photos) (731 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Painter's Wife Delivers Conjoined Twins In Keffi, Cries Out For Help (PHOTOS) / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Young Man Really Needs Our Help ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
Cancer is a very deadly disease and I pray no nairalander has any case of cancer. I hope this makes front page this young man Anayo Isaac really needs our help.

This young man here is known as Anayo Isaac,He used to be full of life and healthy till his undesired contact with the disease called "AMELOBLASTOMA"(A kind of tumor associated with the brain)that has not only left him in a very bad condition for months now,but also posing a threat to his life,to say the least.He has gone for treatment before but the fund available with him is not enough to meet the demand of his medication,hence this post.His condition is getting worst by the day and if nothing is done on time,this young man may loose his life.I know times are hard but let's be compassionate enough to lend a helping hand in restoring his health.
Please,am appealing on behalf of Anayo that we  all kindly rally round for his sake and see that we give our widow's mite in helping him overcome this terrifying health challenge,He was recommended for surgery but since he couldn't fund the surgery,the tumor has gotten to the skull close to the brain and surgery is now risky,now he is recommended to start Radiotherapy immediately.
Please let's help save his life,nothing is too small and nothing is too big. Thank you and God bless you all.

This is his account detail,Acct name;Anayo Ugwuaba Isaac,Account no;0087225975,Bank ;Diamond bank.

The estimated amount for his medication is 8000 USD.

Help spread the word!

His phone number is : 08101254500

If in doubt : please go here.. https://www.gofundme.com/anayo-isaac-medical-fund

I hope this makes frontpage

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun.

1 Share

Re: This Young Man Really Needs Our Help ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

If You Urinate Just Before S3x, Stop It Now Or….Read Terrible Reasons / ‘miracle Baby’ Born Without A Nose Dies Aged Two / Benefits Of Marijuana(weed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.