Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. (87686 Views)

My Pre Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by sunshineV(f): 3:44pm On May 12, 2017
Beautiful couple

MORE PHOTOS

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by dottyeah(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2017
Lovely couples
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Excuzeme: 3:46pm On May 12, 2017
Badgers14:
Congrats my guy.

All the best!!!

So, you JW's refuse to bare Bossoms, show part of your wife's buttocks, wear a see-through cloth and all other tantalising images that some foolish celebrities show us, as pre-wedding photos?

I go vex for una o! angry angry angry

But this is how it should be sha....DECENT and RESPECTFUL
undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Benekruku(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2017
Beautiful couple

You dont have to expose all to look beautiful

The lady set die!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by chomaloo(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2017
me I like it

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by flex04(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2017
marriage go fit dem dis one oooooo

cool couple

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by justmi1: 3:50pm On May 12, 2017
The groom looks like ben, I know your ex, her name is zee.......she is happily married too
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by vantage001: 3:51pm On May 12, 2017
The lady is pretty. And there is a big chance she has a significantly low sexual mileage due to her Jehovah witness status.
Nice.

4 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Excuzeme: 3:51pm On May 12, 2017
bizie:
Two years ago I met her. Just managed to come off the breakup of a 5 years relationship, and I promised myself to marry her two years after we start dating. I prayed to Jehovah to help me achieve this, and he did help!

Here I present to you some shots of my pre-wedding pictures. Look deeply and you will see my joy. I am not the best person to love, but she sure makes it easy. Am grateful to her for many things, but more grateful to God for everything. May he bless our union and that of everyone else.
Date is June 3, 2017, at Benin city.
Please share and keep shouting lalasticala until it gets to the promise land. Lolzzz

Hmmmm....so, na so you take "Door-to-Door" style take control this Babe, abi?

No wonder you wont let her come preach tome alone, except you follow join!

Badt boy!

Happy Married Life

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Zane2point4(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2017
I know they met for dia circuit abi convention, i was dated a jw,they are descent o, but them they always look out for more.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Excuzeme: 3:54pm On May 12, 2017
vantage001:
The lady is pretty. And there is a big chance she has a significantly low sexual mileage due to her Jehovah witness status.
Nice

That one na lie!

I have seen some of them go way bad than people from the world.... but on the average, they could be better than all those Oloshos here and there in other churches.
Difference is that they admit it is wrong and their parents dont turn a blind eye........unlike the churches of today where Pastor Sulaiman dey use Tithe take do "from back and party"! shocked shocked grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by mickeymimi: 3:54pm On May 12, 2017
Congratulations.......nice pics cheesy
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by jrusky(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2017
To be honest I respect this people called Jehovah Witness a lot their simplicity is so charming, they are always full of inner joy this is so strange if you are close to a real JW you will realize their heart is so peaceful its amazing.

Look at this natural beautiful lady see the joy written all over her face see the young man looking so peaceful. God be with you guys. Good luck.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 12, 2017
Simple and decent.

Wish you both a happy marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Excuzeme: 3:55pm On May 12, 2017
justmi1:
The groom looks like ben, I know your ex, her name is zee.......she is happily married too

Uummmm...... APROKO don enter town, naw-naw!

**What else do you know? Aameeeebo***

4 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 12, 2017
Excuzeme:

So, you JW's refuse to bare Bossoms, show part of your wife's buttocks, wear a see-through cloth and all other tantalising images that some foolish celebrities show us, as pre-wedding photos?

I go vex for una o! angry angry angry

But this is how it should be sha....DECENT and RESPECTFUL
undecided

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Chikebrain: 3:56pm On May 12, 2017
God bless your new home boss

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by PStacks(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2017
Jehovah witness with weavon and attachment and make-up and necklace and all dat.
una better pass MFM and Deeper life be dat na.

meanwhile MFM Collected my own girlfriend from me. Claiming she must marry from within thier fold.

its so sad mehn.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by kamilous(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2017
is dat not SANDRA?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by harizonal123(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2017
If there is one thing I admire most about JW is their dress sense. Very moderate and conservative style of dressing. I wish all churches can dress like them

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by joenor(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2017
Congrat to you two both, nice and modest.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by silibaba: 4:04pm On May 12, 2017
Bro. So jehovah witness members they wear swaggish wear grin
I think say na similar dressing with depper life

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 12, 2017
Excuzeme:

Hmmmm....so, na so you take "Door-to-Door" style take control this Babe, abi?

No wonder you wont let her come preach tome alone, except you follow join!

Badt boy!

Happy Married Life

Part of what brings us together as one sir.... Love is sweet.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2017
harizonal123:
If there is one thing I admire most about JW is their dress sense. Very moderate and conservative style of dressing. I wish all churches can dress like them

My wishes too. Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2017
silibaba:
Bro. So jehovah witness members they wear swaggish wear grin
I think say na similar dressing with depper life

Now you see. As much as we stay away from worldly trend, we are not rigid.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 12, 2017
joenor:
Congrat to you two both, nice and modest.

Thanks sir
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by enemyofprogress: 4:08pm On May 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 12, 2017
Congrats my brother.

May the love you both have for each other and for Jehovah lead you through this troubled times, and ultimately straight into the new world

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by silibaba: 4:11pm On May 12, 2017
bizie:

Now you see. As much as we stay away from worldly trend, we are not rigid.

Ok. In all may jehovah bless your union cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by nairashopping(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2017
Congratulations. May Jehovah bless ur home.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by TheVictorious(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. by vantage001: 4:14pm On May 12, 2017
Excuzeme:

That one na lie!

I have seen some of them go way bad than people from the world.... but on the average, they could be better than all those Oloshos here and there in other churches.
Difference is that they admit it is wrong and their parents dont turn a blind eye........unlike the churches of today where Pastor Sulaiman dey use Tithe take do "from back and party" shocked shocked grin grin
The bolded is exactly what i am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.