Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency (14177 Views)

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by orisa37: 8:50am On May 12, 2017
Livebygrace:
Funny them.

We all know The Constitution on this ISSUE.
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by orisa37: 9:25am On May 12, 2017
Epositive:
northerners been imposing their irrelevant opinions on us since 15AD sad ,,,

Glory to God for:-
1, one Nigeria through Lord Luggard;
2, 1960 Independence through Ahmadu Bello, Azikwe and Awolowo;
3, The 36 autonomous States through The Nigerian Military.
The present arrangements of not allowing the 36 States to independently fend for themselves is an aberration of their human Rights and a postponement of a Doomsday for Chaos, Foolishness and Ignorance. The NASS shall bear The Burden and Guilt.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2017
From who?
Your fake partner
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by SuperBlack: 9:26am On May 12, 2017
Na so hunga go take deal with all of una
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Tazdroid(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2017
yorubaisevil:
We Yoruba Muslims support the northern elders, we arr happy even if buhari rule us from the grave, we would be happier if abacha can still rule us from the grave...we enjoy it more when ancestor from the north rule Nigeria....our Yoruba Christians are our willing tool to help us achieve our aim of helping our masters up north to rule Nigeria forever

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by lonelydora: 9:28am On May 12, 2017
In case of any eventualities, the way we installed Jonathan is the way we will install Osibanjo. There's no cause for any alarm.
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by magoo10(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2017
It is only in Africa and indeed a country such as Nigeria that a monkey in the form of a president that is dying yet will be holding on to power until death comes.
Let's face the fact buhari is very ill and unable to carry out the onerous task of the presidency ,he should just leave there and attend to his health and stop all this sit and die politics.
Even Jonathan who was healthy left the seat let alone a dying man,this is just too bad.it shows how greedy and devilish people can be.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by logica(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2017
Yakassai who was a stalwart of the defunct Northern Elements Progressive Union (NEPU) and national party of Nigeria (NPN) recalled that key leaders of the south west had never hidden their disdain for the northern part of Nigeria right from their days in the defunct Action Group (AG) in the 60s.

According to him: “ I have always suspected the motive behind such clamour. The whole idea is to deny the north its God-given advantage of population and landmass which it has effectively used to earn appreciable allocation from the Federal Government. Those behind it are not interested in Nigeria ‘s unity and progress.
I see.
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 9:37am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=davodyguy post=56441059]these people are bunch of retards and lunatics

This guy is high on somethimg no one knows.

The IPOB of MAssob or Niger Deltans are the one calling the most for restructuring and not the Yorubas, You old F**l.

From this direct attack, it shows they're upset that the Yoruba man is leading the country now.

They have this born to rule mentality, which is pathetic.
[\quote ]

Why the weasling out and throwing igbos into ur romance gone sour, when Nigerians were being massacred by Fulanis and Soldiers you guys kept quiet, now that the Nazis have come for you you want to throw Igbos under the bus..
I have never seen such a cowardly bunch in my life, infact, its better the worst Hausa man rukes than the Yorubas, you guys are so disloyal, twofaced and back stabbers. Infact if Osinbajo rules he should have a troublesomem hausa deputy, i cannot trust Nigeria under the rule of Tinubu and Co, the disgusting way they want power without its responsibility is a feeler for what is come

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by ThatmanRev: 9:39am On May 12, 2017
[/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
thunder74:
Read the above and see why we are where we are as a Nation.
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by NotComplaining: 9:40am On May 12, 2017
why dont they kuku worship buhari... Haba!
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by freshinko: 9:40am On May 12, 2017
Parasites (NORTH) now sees restructuring as treason. Mere mention restructuring sends massive shock down their spine. The day of restructuring near, if they like let them pee in their boxers.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by badmrkt(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Wow!

The flaattties from the yeast will be very troubled/disturbed by this news, as expected. grin

As usual, some of them are already trying to spin the support and make it look like it's fake/insincere. tongue

They had earnestly hoped that their aboooki lords will be spitting fire by now.

Unfortunately, the aboookis have fallen their hands because they are far wiser than the flatttiesss assume,

What a pathetic bunch!!
Can someone pls save this iddiott before he gets himself drowned in his fooolishness? can some inoculate him pls....

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by dedunji: 9:43am On May 12, 2017
On the other hand all Nigeria is gonna defend their constitution ,U hv been giving the Presidency two times you have failed Nigerias two times and u still have mouth to yan trash ,I think the north should go to God & ask why they can't rule successfully .

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by sarutobie(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2017
I like the ' I don't care' politics the northerners play..they don't care for political correctness,they just go for what they want and damn the consequences...little wonder they direct the affairs of one Nigeria...

A southern president faces the stiffest opposition from southerners, hell will freeze over before such will happen in the north..I just don't understand the brand of education practiced in the southern part of nigeria..it seems to make them subservient,fearful and hypocritical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by orisa37: 9:43am On May 12, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolzz the same elders that supported boko- haram out of hate for GEJ, Today their land is suffering it

The NASS should immediately take stock of all Personnel in the Military and para military Forces, Banks, especially The CBN and First Banks, INEC, Foreign Office, Censorship Departments etcetera and ensure equal Representation of The 36 States.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Ralphdan(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2017
This is exactly why the south can not risk standing apart. undecided
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 9:43am On May 12, 2017
unclezuma:
Funny news source
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by TrippleTte: 9:44am On May 12, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahaah grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
nothern elders funny oooo sha person the drag hin post with am ni?No
so what are they protecting and from who?
unto the next topic abeg
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by 2Ways(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2017
fear NORTH
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2017
malton:
The Northerners kill and die for power because they are nothing without it.

Politics aside, up to 50% of northerners are useless. And yes, that includes the middle belt.

I have watched men who have seen and held upwards of 500 million (as personal money, it just doesn't qualify as "earned" or "made" ) throughout their political career struggle just months after leaving the seat of power. Guys with upwards of 15 cars, left with just one or two.

They know nothing like investing besides erecting useless structures all over the place. Only politics guarantees them the kind of lifestyle that they wish to lead. That's why they'll do anything for it. Have you ever wondered why no northerner owns a serious bank in Nigeria? I mean, the northerners will always have The likes of Dangote and Abdulsamad Rabiu amidst them regardless what, but that doesn't count for much.

Then to make matters worse, you talk about restructuring? Bruh, how can a man who is useless with money become useful without it?

That word to them is much worse than the sound of "death".

Am impressed......malton..!! Never knew u got stuff like this in u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by dragonking2: 9:45am On May 12, 2017
But elder statesman, Malam Tanko Yakassai yesterday reiterated his opposition to calls for the restructuring of Nigeria.Speaking to The Guardian, he urged those behind such an agitation to channel their energies towards ensuring good governance in the polity
I wonder what they are afraid of?
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2017
davodyguy:

Who hate you so dearly?

the people that beheaded your people at ile ife and locked up their oba fo daring to resist..,the people that killed Abiola and liquidated his mandate...the people that charged through your farms with herds like mandigo warriors and obliterate any one or thing on its way....the people that imprisoned Awolowo and killed Akintola....And the people that will start dealing with yorubas soon if anything should happen to buhari...i can go on and on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by davodyguy: 9:46am On May 12, 2017
geronimoedeh1:

the people that beheaded your people at ile ife and locked up their oba fo daring to resist..,the people that killed Abiola and liquidated his mandate...the people that charged through your farms with herds like mandigo warriors and obliterate any one or thing on its way....the people that imprisoned Awolowo and killed Akintola....And the people that will start dealing with yorubas soon if anything should happen to buhari...i can go on and on

But the yorubas are not fighting for secession are they?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by logica(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2017
geronimoedeh1:

killed Akintola....
It's news to me that Akintola was killed by Northerners.
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2017
davodyguy:

I know many igbos are super desperate for money and evil doing, never knew that they're good at mischief making too. What do you thing?
what do you thing?
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by davodyguy: 9:56am On May 12, 2017
dyoungkarlmarx:
what do you thing?
think

typo
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by dragon2(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2017
".......God-given advantage of population and
landmass which it has effectively used to earn appreciable allocation from the
Federal Government...."

To think this is the orientation of Northern leadership is troubling.

Allocation Allocation Allocation Allocation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno / 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State / Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.