Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency (14204 Views)

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by signz: 10:11am On May 12, 2017
freshinko:
Parasites (NORTH) now sees restructuring as treason. Mere mention restructuring sends massive shock down their spine. The day of restructuring near, if they like let them pee in their boxers.

Unfortunately for them we're already restructuring before their own eyes.

Amaechi wants to concession our railways to GE. Soon private companies, State govts and individuals will start constructing rail lines.

Fashola wants to give back Lagos - Ibadan express road to Bi-courtney ( I saw it online last night). Soon other regions will start demanding that there own roads be concessioned to private companies. Eg Enugu - Onitsha Express road.

Hadiza just recently moved against the monopoly of Intel in oil logistics business. Soon this move will cause other hitherto moribund seaports in the Niger delta to be active.

Kachikwu is talking about modular refineries springing up in Niger delta (hopefully, Dangote and co won't move against it).

However, we must complete it by restructuring our system (Constitution).

One thing Northern elders don't know is that the age of high oil prices is long gone. Apart from Shale, USA now has a businessman as President. Trump will give executive orders to drill every oil well in USA and he doesn't give a damn about environment or climate change. Soon USA will get to 10m barrels per day.

Nigeria needs an investment of $30 billion every year in our infrastructures, we don't have the money and we can't borrow. Already according to economists for every $1 we make, we use 66cents to service our debts and the remaining 34cents will be used for both capital and recurrent expenditures.

The only way Nigeria can be developed is by opening up the economy and making Nigeria business friendly.

The only way we can achieve that is by restructuring.

Without restructuring, we are screwed as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by slap1(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2017
The north is the problem of Nigeria. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Reference(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
thunder74:
Read the above and see why we are where we are as a Nation.

Exactly. This country can NEVER develop. It is a waste of time. I think what they ultimately want is for every other peoples to emigrate and leave the country for them. What selfishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Reference(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2017
davodyguy:
these people are bunch of retards and lunatics

Point 1

Who are the mischief makers? What about Abba Kyari the chief mischief maker? Are they referring to him or to Jagaban?

Jagaban doesn't have your time, you irrelevant mumu. He would not act now, but wait on the fence should buhari not be able to complete his term.

Point 2 of idiocy. No one is disputing that. He was away for over a month, governance continued. If he chooses to stay away till 2019, heaven will not fall. Sick mentalos

This guy is high on somethimg no one knows.

The IPOB of MAssob or Niger Deltans are the one calling the most for restructuring and not the Yorubas, You old F**l.

From this direct attack, it shows they're upset that the Yoruba man is leading the country now.

They have this born to rule mentality, which is pathetic.

Unfortunately it is buhari's health that's failing him and not any other tribe.

No one is undermining him. Do these mumu think if by chance buhari can't continue, a northern automatically becomes the president? Hell no.

So sorry for you. You were warned.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by FrenchyL(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2017
thunder74:
Read the above and see why we are where we are as a Nation.

I totally agree. If a man is not physically fit enough to lead then the wisest thing would be to step aside but no.... some people want to die in office. Terrible behavior. I mean it is very obvious to the whole world that PMB cannot rule Nigeria so what is he waiting for? What are the Senate and the House of reps waiting for?
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by technicallyrich(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2017
The modern war is now on media and no longer. With guns and knife.
To me the problem of nigeria is the yorubas,the east and south south are begining to unite as one which they were originally but the yorubas don't want to fight for restructuring they support the hausa in one nigeria,if they are demanding their own country or restructuring the heat will be more but instead they are enjoying it because they head all the big oil companies with head quaters in their land,if you ask them they will say ss is not peaceful as if there is lagos is peaceful.
Even the intelligent ones like toks 2008,tosyne2much and wristbangle will never comment on thread like this about restructuring but write nonsense in romance sextion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by fasasi81(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2017
Obj did it for 8yrs and still fighting 4 another term.#eboraowu.#tellthem.
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by niggadee(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2017
Backward people I can't stand them
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by nkemjacob2(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2017
dey said it all. presidency is there birthrite
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by hatchy(f): 11:48am On May 12, 2017
You people should go and sit down,old fools.
When the chips are down we will know who belongs to where.

Elders my ass!
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by malton: 11:51am On May 12, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Am impressed......malton..!! Never knew u got stuff like this in u.

Lol.

Thanks, boss.

Well, I always have. It's things like these that drive me.

The things I've seen eh, it can make an unrestrained person commit murder. Our leaders are so silly you'd want to kill them.

If you want to see rich, privileged people making poor, stupid decisions, come to the north.

That's why they have succeeded in raising more junkies than successful kids, in spite of the enormous privilege they've been afforded.

The region's HDI leaves a lot to be desired.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 11:52am On May 12, 2017
I get the message clearly... What they meant in essence is that anything that would benefit the nation, once is not in the constitution...It should be disregarded meaning we are bound by socalled archaic laws and would never change it.... And if any body tries to do something about it ... The would defend it..In other word they have the military strength to go against any one that call for reconstructing our biased federal System or aim to add succession into law.

This message is directed to southerners and middle belts..... The North will make sure nothing like reconstructuring or secession happens since they have the highest military might.

Southerners are Cowards if non of their socalled leader fail to adress this selfish comment.

Now its clear Nigeria feat of Nigeria civil was actually a victory to Northerners and not Nigeria cos since then its just the Northerners speaking while southerners listen.... And the most painful part is that Fellow southerns were part of the Northern army that helped destroy Southern Authority thereby making us look like we are 2nd class citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by naijasucks: 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
So, Buhari is now president of Nigeria imposed by Northern muslims?
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by amyzon: 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
signz:

Amaechi wants to concession our railways to GE. Soon private companies, State govts and individuals will start constructing rail lines.

Fashola wants to give back Lagos - Ibadan express road to Bi-courtney ( I saw it online last night). Soon other regions will start demanding that there own roads be concessioned to private companies. Eg Enugu - Onitsha Express road.

Hadiza just recently moved against the monopoly of Intel in oil logistics business. Soon this move will cause other hitherto moribund seaports in the Niger delta to be active.

Kachikwu is talking about modular refineries springing up in Niger delta (hopefully, Dangote and co won't move against it).

One thing Northern elders don't know is that the age of high oil prices is long gone. Apart from Shale, USA now has a businessman as President. Trump will give executive orders to drill every oil well in USA and he doesn't give a damn about environment or climate change. Soon USA will get to 10m barrels per day.

Nigeria needs an investment of $30 billion every year in our infrastructures, we don't have the money and we can't borrow. Already according to economists for every $1 we make, we use 66cents to service our debts and the remaining 34cents will be used for both capital and recurrent expenditures.

The only way Nigeria can be developed is by opening up the economy and making Nigeria business friendly.

U are right , u didn't add that the northern have one thing that will never lose value , other region have oil, and oil is one thing that bring about climate damage . the world is moving away from oil and moving fully into renewable energy that is why the price of oil will keep coming down. Soon , States with oil will have no one to buy their oil. But that will never happen to food, food is one thing that u can't replace, now that is what the north have but their greedy and useless politicians will never let them discover that quality in them, Just because they want some sharp sharp money. Even if Nigeria divide today, no region can survive without needing food from the north, yes , they are that important and yet they don't value them self. The northern elite are the north biggest problem. Imagin processing and canning those food items that waste in the north or those items that they sale at a give away price, doing that alone will put an average northerner of the street, but no they don't want that
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by austinvsb1(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2017
signz:

I just had to follow you! Got Instagram or twitter?
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by willibounce1(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2017
Abok.i say population na their advantage. He doesn't mind or care if the population are bunch of useless people who are a burden to other Nigerians. A population who cannot think, who know absolutely nothing but to make trouble, reproduce like pigs, bomb and kill innocent people and beg for money all over the country.

They don't want restructuring but won't allow any other tribe rule aside them. If not for politics all 95% of hausas would have been either shoe makers, gate men, herdsmen or terrorist. Very annoying talk from a mentally unstable being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by felicitywe(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
The north understands the southwest people very well.During GEJ some leaders there opposed restructuring of the nation.Under OBJ they west lacked what to request at the conference but supported the north all through
That was why one of the speakers said they v nothing to offer when you call the southwest to a conference.When the APC govt came in a lot of people thought the southwest would start restructuring surprisingly Tinubu and Osibanjo spoke against it.Now they want something and feel it should be used to bergain for it or intimidate the North. The southwest comes with shout of this and that but in real sense it for political gain after which or when it is achieved the will fall back.Yoruba's lack of integrity is the problem they v.To them it has fetched them gains from the polity of Nigeria than others.The Igbp man knows all this but has refused to play that kind of politics, knowing fully well that once the country is restructured or splitter he will achieve what he desired for long and still maintain his integrity.The Yoruba's r mischievous. OBJ refused to hand over power to the North but when the pressure came he picked a sick person. When Yardua became sick. the southwest came with all kinds of pressure supporting GEJ even undermining that PDP had an agreement on rotation but when GEJ came in through general support southwest wanted to hijack his govt which he refused hence his betrayal.Now they knew the health status of PMB hoping he would die for Osinbajo to rein in but the North is ready to resist anything that will short change their right be it constitution after all we all v equal right in Nigeria.How would you feel if you r shortchanged like the North?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Dlionsheart: 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Do you know that there is a region in the south that worships them

The yoruba i guess cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by APCmyheart(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2017
Flyingngel:
Fools instead of defending the country's constitution, you people are busy talking rubbish. These northeners are the people drawing us backward.

I guess they are also the one that lead your region into kidnapping, baby factory, Militancy, Cults, etc?
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by APCmyheart(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolzz the same elders that supported boko- haram out of hate for GEJ, Today their land is suffering it

Abi oo They are also the one that ask GEJ to say Boko Haram are his siblings and he cannot send Army to go and kill them..
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Flyingngel(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2017
APCmyheart post:

I guess they are also the one that lead your region into kidnapping, baby factory, Militancy, Cults, etc?

Are u a Northener? If yes i am sorry for you. I wouldn't have dignify u with a comment but so that history will b my witness.

If you go through my posts in these forum, you will realise that i criticize any political office holder even if the person is from my village.

In the many years of Nigeria's independence, Northeners rule the highest number of years but illiteracy is still holding them down.

Why can't you look through the lens of reason and start holding your elites where it matter most.
You wouldn't dare do that, rather you prefer to perish in ignorance.

Do you knw that if all part of the country go their different ways,that North will b so backward that the other regions will b lending hand of help.

Thank God that we were join in this unholy marriage.
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by APCmyheart(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2017
Flyingngel:
APCmyheart post:

Are u a Northener? If yes i am sorry for you. I wouldn't have dignify u with a comment but so that history will b my witness.

If you go through my posts in these forum, you will realise that i criticize any political office holder even if the person is from my village.

In the many years of Nigeria's independence, Northeners rule the highest number of years but illiteracy is still holding them down.

Why can't you look through the lens of reason and start holding your elites where it matter most.
You wouldn't dare do that, rather you prefer to perish in ignorance.

Do you knw that if all part of the country go their different ways,that North will b so backward that the other regions will b lending hand of help.

Thank God that we were join in this unholy marriage.

Well to set the record straight i am from South west so i be confirm Yoruba man....

Please how many of your leaders from your own region have you guys hold where it matters? You guys are still doing the bidding of your leaders, You do what they ask you to do. They tell you guys to keep hating on other tribes and you guys will be come here attacking northerners calling them names saying they are backward..

You guys will be calling Yoruba Afonja because your leaders have sow the seed of hatred all over you people..

GEJ was at the corridor of power for good 16yrs and his village still lack everything, He was Deputy Governor, Governor, vice President and later President and his Otuoke home town lack good roads, drinking water, electricity etc.. Now go to Minna and see how they are enjoying just because of IBB, Come to Otta where OBJ farm is they enjoy uninterrupted electricity and you are saying we should be holding our elites where it matter..

Bayelsa have been receiving allocation 10 times that of Osun states with just 8 LG and still owing teachers 9month salaries but you guys will not hold him responsible and you guys will be here attacking aregbesola..

You guys will be claiming Lagos is no man land like if you get your biafra tomorrow you will also go with Lagos hahha..
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by Flyingngel(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2017
APCmyheart post:

Well i don't care even if you are from Ekiti you are still part of the 5%.. hahha.

Well, as for me, i care that you are from Southwest. I also knw that since you are 95%, when the politicians steal our common patrimony, they give you 50% and take the remaining. No go die for any politician because of drop from their table.
Re: Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency by APCmyheart(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2017
Flyingngel:
APCmyheart post:

Well i don't care even if you are from Ekiti you are still part of the 5%.. hahha.

Well, as for me, i care that you are from Southwest. I also knw that since you are 95%, when the politicians steal our common patrimony, they give you 50% and take the remaining. No go die for any politician because of drop from their table.

Well what i care so much about now is that BUhari is in charge and to loot our money is not easy anymore so no free money anywhere maybe that's why you are angry hahah..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume / Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities / Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.