Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? (18847 Views)

Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by desthan(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
It seems we are turning to fools in Nigeria, for a president to have died since December 10th and some group of people are debating whether the VP should rule. We have constitution and as a democratic country it should be followed to the letters. All the clamour against Goodluck Jonathan is outrageous, do the North think the south are fools, what kind of politics are they playing. We are extremely tired of the games being played by the Northerns there in Abuja, was that the reason the capital was put there.What kind of confusion is the Senate trying to brew up. Hope people are not planning to divide the country with this VP issue. Madam First Lady thanks for not letting the country know the truth and we are preaching transparency.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by bkbaybe99: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
Its on CNN!!! Its on CNN!!! Tupac, Elvis, Yar Adua, and Bigfoot seen taking a stroll on Santa Monica Blvd!!!
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by DrKnow1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
Chapelle.S:

[size=20pt]Finally![/size]

Not Yet, but clinically dead
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by phantom(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
Kai, Wetin we sabi?no be only palaver?Sick cursed nation.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChapelleS: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2010
desthan:

It seems we are turning to fools in Nigeria, for a president to have died since December 10th and some group of people are debating whether the VP should rule. We have constitution and as a democratic country it should be followed to the letters. All the clamour against Goodluck Jonathan is outrageous, do the North think the south are fools, what kind of politics are they playing. We are extremely tired of the games being played by the Northerns there in Abuja, was that the reason the capital was put there.What kind of confusion is the Senate trying to brew up. Hope people are not planning to divide the country with this VP issue. Madam First Lady thanks for not letting the country know the truth and we are preaching transparency.

If you just realized that Nigerians are the worst cowards on planet earth,its too late darling.We have to live with it until the people demand real change.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by kabola2009(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
Chapelle.S:

[size=20pt]Finally![/size]
People are naturally wicked in Nigeria. You people are happy that number one citizen is dead instead of you to be mourning now,Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. As for me, i believe he is still alive kicking but sick and i wish him quick return to work
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by debosky(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
Yar'adua is competing in a squash competition in Jeddah. . . .haters should continue to hate.

Sai Yar'adua!!
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by obinna5000(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
Dr Know:

Not Yet, but clinically dead

What's the difference between being 'Dead' and 'Clinically Dead'?  undecided
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChapelleS: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
kabola2009:

People are naturally wicked in Nigeria. You people are happy that number one citizen is dead instead of you to be mourning now,Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. As for me, i believe he is still alive kicking but sick and i wish him quick return to work
I have been mourning since 9th of November 2009 when I assessed the health of the president and advised him to resign to avoid this 'irreparable' loss. Check it out hypocritical coward. 'nigeriarevolution..com'
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by MrCrackles(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
kabola2009:

People are naturally wicked in Nigeria. [b]You people are happy that number one citizen is dead [/b]instead of you to be mourning now,Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. As for me, i believe he is still alive kicking but sick and i wish him quick return to work
Number one citizen shocked
You must be insane. . .
I am the number one citizen!!!! cool
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChapelleS: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2010
Teri Shiavo = Umaru Yar'Adua  (Spot the difference) Let us conduct a referendum to determine if we can take away his lifeline to apply the mercy killing law.Do we have any law on mercy killing in Nigeria? There's need for one today; more  than ever. Chei Chineke ndi Saudi Arabia!
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by obinna5000(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by DrKnow1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
obinna5000:

Ask me again. I don't know. Maybe his Kitchen Cabinet would know.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by MrCrackles(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
Dr Know:

Or his toilet cabinet!!!
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by obinna5000(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Dr. Know, but ur name is Dr. Know. You ought to know.  grin  grin
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChapelleS: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
Dr Know:

obinna5000:

Google Terri Schiavo to understand better.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by vigasimple(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

Daddy seggy oga Obasanjo you are my guy.

even if he is not dead he is brain dead which is just as good.

ND presido 2010- 2011

Nothern presido 2011-2015 Ribadu and Fashola as some hinted

East presido 2015-2023

sounds good if possible I must say.

That sounds interesting only that the North want to put their own type of guy as a VP behind Goodluck, then will Goodluck agree not to contest in 2011, that I think is the stony block or would he then becomes a VP under another Northern President or made to resign come 2011. Those are the permutation that is worrying our useless Northern power broker plus all the Ministers, FEC are desparate to hold on to their jobs. Also investors like IBori are yet to 'recoup' their investments.

AGF Idonkia will be the first Ex AGF that will go staright to Prison from such position. He is a professionl liar, and deservedly so.

Now on the 2011 RIBADU/FASHOLA ticket, a lot thieves will run away from this country if it ever happens, so they will do everything in their power to make sure it won't happen.

As for the SE I hope that very credible candidates other than the UBA's , SOLUDO are put forward in 2015, if Nigeria is still one then.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by illusion2: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
I think I blame Goodluck Jonathan ! WTF is he waiting for? The man is too lame if you ask me? He's waiting for a letter from who

The senators are looking for direction,he's looking at them??

this is nothing but confusion !!!!
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by onijogbon(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
What's the difference between his been dead & brain dead seeing NEXT says he cannot recognize no body? Huh Huh Huh
Don't allow those in government take you for a dumb ride!

firstly, the article never said anything about him being brain-dead but rather brain-damaged. . .ya need to pay attention next time olodo.

secondly, there's a BIG difference between him being brain-dead and being brain-damaged.

the chances of a brain-damaged person recovering is far higher than a brain-dead (pretty much dead) person .

so, yes, there's a difference between the two.

and lasty, i could give rats yansh about those in government cause guess what, they don't think for me and unlike some, i don't rely on them as my source of information.

i'm only disputing the claim because it can't be substantiated not because the government says so. 

so, your insinuation that i rely on the corrupt naija govt. for information is ludicrous! 

mr.official:

The news has been deleted on americanchronicles site.

yeah, maybe because it's not confirmed as the truth.  . .ya think?  undecided

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/136017 dead link
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-380636

ya gotta be kidding me OP!

u're citing an ireporter that's a blogger just like anybody else as your source of information?

u do realize the blogger got the same story from the same american chronicle that took the article down earlier today?

naija people sha. . .
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
Wtf do you xpect jonathan to do when he has always been treated like a spare part
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by obinna5000(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
Clinical Death http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_death
The news on Yar'Adua's death has been confirmed yet. But, he's health is really deteriorating.
He should step aside.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by DRANOEL(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
the article has been deleted from the site (cause there wasn't any proof to the whole rumour)
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by tngtech(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
DRANOEL:

the article has been deleted from the site (cause there wasn't any proof to the whole rumour)

true, the article has been deleted,
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by edoyad(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
[size=16pt]Yaradua has been resurrected[/size] grin
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by tngtech(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
DRANOEL:

Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChapelleS: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
[size=15pt]Long Live King Yar'Adua![/size]
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChapelleS: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
tngtech:

Whether the article is deleted or re-published.It is inconsequential.We have been making the same argument,praying,fasting,screaming and ranting resignation for over 40 days and the status quo preceding the incapacitation and incommunicado state of our 'beloved King Yar'adua' has instead of improving deteriorated further. So whats the whole fuss about. "Cowards die many times before their death." This Shakespeare quotation is true for both Yar'Adua and all the coward people of this country.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by ChinenyeN(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
Can Johnathan even officially/legally do anything?
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Fant(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
How unfortunate the president was. May his soul rest in peace. However, it is very important we keep in mind the aftermaths of his death, would the northern region be willing to loose power to the Niger-delta? And will the Niger-delta be willing to give up on this great opportunity to control the presidency for the first time knowing the constitution as at now is on there side? Time shall tell but we are about entering into another period of needless litigations.
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by illusion2: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Wtf do you xpect jonathan to do when he has always been treated like a spare part
Who has 'been treating him like spare part' ?  undecided undecided

He's the bloody VICE PRESIDENT !!!!

Is it until one Major General arranges a coup ??  The man should consolidate himself & stop all these rubbish.

The Chief Justice took a stand & swore in his successor for the first time in the history of Nigeria,and the VP is waiting for a letter from Saudi Arabia?  

He should start by calling in the IG & service chiefs, get their buy-in & fire the attorney general & Rilwanu immediately. We have wasted almost 2 months already? Which F$%% 'northern leader' is he waiting for?
Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Keegan: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
tngtech:

It has already served its purpose, we will soon know the truth in a day or two.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
Latest news from abuja
The governors are in town to deliberate on the chaos caused by the pdp and obasanjo is expected to be in attendance at the meeting.venue is kwara state governors' lodge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Evacuate Nationals If South Africa Attacks Worsen – Minister / Police Takes Over Pdp's Ekiti Secretariat / Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.