Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Relationship Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Saga (615 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Relationship Saga! Help A Desperate Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Saga by jayyungg(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2017
I am in a relationship which of a truth I am not feeling, down inside of me anymore. That keeps me wondering if I actually loved her in the first place. I want out but it's becoming an uphill task each time I try to. In a nutshell, each time we have a little misunderstanding, I put it straight to her that I am fed up and tired of the relationship. Then she 'll be crying her eyes out and saying things that just melt my heart. I am really confused, but deep inside me I know I want out. Please help me. I really don't know why this is happening. Could it be because we have exposed much of ourselves to each other? I feel trapped. What do I really do?
Re: Relationship Saga by talk2alabama: 10:07am On May 12, 2017
Just tell her u mean it. She can cry a river if she likes.. When she is done.. She will move on and forget u.. Simple
Re: Relationship Saga by shinguest: 10:11am On May 12, 2017
just get your disapointing and heartbreaking self off her sight cos you dont desereve such cutie
Re: Relationship Saga by thesuave10(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2017
Simple follow this steps
Step 1 read carefully
Step 2 put off your data and go to contacts
Step 3 call her
Step 4 tell her it's over and move on
Step 5 buy a gun
Step 6 be prepared for attacks

grin
Re: Relationship Saga by Arsenalholic1: 10:13am On May 12, 2017
Stop toying with her heart.

From what you wrote, it sounds like she's a good girl. Obviously, you don't feel her anymore, make your decision and let her know why. Tell her you wish her the best for the future and don't look back.

Make bare the reasons why this relationship isn't just working.

She might be hurt. She might get mad. She might get sad. But she will get over it.

All the best man
Re: Relationship Saga by Headlesschicken(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2017
undecided For yuh little mind,woman dey beg u abi,after u done use her try so many positions now u done tire abi,God x watching u....
Re: Relationship Saga by McBrooklyn(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2017

Re: Relationship Saga by Nobody: 10:59am On May 12, 2017
Staying with someone out of pity is just as cruel. You don't have any feelings for her so you are guilt tripped into staying. It's very possible she is aware of this( that your heart is no longer in this) but for her the fear of loneliness is too daunting. Women tend to be guilty of this trait fear, fear of being alone, so rather then accept the fact that the relationship is over and let the man go. We fight and try to breathe life into a corpse, a corpse of a relationship. You are staying for the wrong reasons Set both of you free.
Re: Relationship Saga by uwa1(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2017
After u don turn turn her finish... Now u wan dump her abi.... Hmmm... U nor get conscience....
Re: Relationship Saga by jayyungg(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
Just tell her u mean it. She can cry a river if she likes.. When she is done.. She will move on and forget u.. Simple
Not easy.
Re: Relationship Saga by jayyungg(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2017
shinguest:
just get your disapointing and heartbreaking self off her sight cos you dont desereve such cutie
Take it easy. He who wear the shoes knows where it pinches.
Re: Relationship Saga by jayyungg(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2017
thesuave10:
Simple follow this steps Step 1 read carefully Step 2 put off your data and go to contacts Step 3 call her Step 4 tell her it's over and move on Step 5 buy a gun Step 6 be prepared for attacks
grin
lol
Re: Relationship Saga by talk2alabama: 12:14pm On May 12, 2017
jayyungg:
Not easy.
ha... Then you aren't a man ooo... Its so not dificukt for me to spell such things out to a girl.. Especially when I know it will benefit her in the long run...

My exes who I have told it's over haven't died .. They have moved on.. Infact I know they have even found better guys than me.. So quit all these crap about it not being easy.....

(1) (Reply)

Girls Come In (guys Observe) / Nicki Minaj And Nas Reportedly Dating - thatbluebook.com.ng / Find True Love On This Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.