Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud (10825 Views)

FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria / Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2017
Hmmmnnnn...
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by Nobody: 11:24am On May 12, 2017
THEY NO SEE FUTO...

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by lanrexdo(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2017
That him time more student failed. more student end up with extra years. They years of balogun.. no student was left behind...B.sc is nothing in the world right it is just like waec. so why make a big deal failing student expectially that mts and phy dept. Your VC that is how they tagged
Balogun those years.
nurey:
That FUNAAB VC is a very wicked man, thank God i had rounded up before he came in he destroyed the legacy left by an outsider imagine, he been an insider destroyed the good will of FUNAAB he was suppose to do better than Balogun an outsider.

And he is a man of God, preaches the word of God and does the work of God, its a shame that "shame in Nigeria is no more"

let them put him in a cell and throw away the keys i need my convocation and my certificate jare he is delaying it. useless human being embarassed
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by ghostwriter85(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2017
Isn't futo VC also included?
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by jobbers: 12:02pm On May 12, 2017
fraudsters
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by raphaeladeyele: 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
The charges of VC Futa was not analysed as FUNABB. Is the total Fraud is N957Million. Lack of Contentment
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by octopusfreaky(f): 12:36pm On May 12, 2017
nurey:
That FUNAAB VC is a very wicked man, thank God i had rounded up before he came in he destroyed the legacy left by an outsider imagine, he been an insider destroyed the good will of FUNAAB he was suppose to do better than Balogun an outsider.

And he is a man of God, preaches the word of God and does the work of God, its a shame that "shame in Nigeria is no more"

let them put him in a cell and throw away the keys i need my convocation and my certificate jare he is delaying it. useless human being embarassed
Funaab system is tooo slow, very annoying
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by johncasey1(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2017
Finally justice is being served,I got into funaab in the final year of the Former VC Balogun,I was privileged to have seen the achievements of that man
But this one ruined the school, useless policies,labs and buildings in terrible conditions,and to think he's a pastor

I don finish since 2015,Certificate I never collect.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by Postboiswag(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2017
Remain Unilag VC
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by heraldgric: 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
nurey:

U r so right. After Prof Balogun left d institution glory started diminishing.
Good riddance if culpable.
Dis guys still owing me FPY allawi
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by africandictator(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2017
this is just wickedness! I am sure this professors may have lamented in class about the inadequacies and inefficency of the fg, meanwhile they themselves are cohorts! from this thread, its clear this country would never be better, if there is no sanitization in all sectors of her economy!.. dammmmmmnn!!!
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by CioAngels(f): 1:51pm On May 12, 2017
Efcc, please don't forget to visit Uniben, the Vc stinks. Like mr oke and wife, like Vc and wife. Ffcc, move in fast.
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by Darey00(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2017
Idiot man.. since 2015 person graduate e never see certificate.. Balogun may God continue to bless u jare
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by Brushless: 2:19pm On May 12, 2017
brunofarad:
These Vice chancellors of Nigerian schools are part of the problem of our abysmal educational standards in the country,
Yet they will be blaming government for underfunding .
That has always been their ways, eventually they will instigate riot against the Govt using the Student Union Govt which they have already bribed.
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by Brushless: 2:23pm On May 12, 2017
winkmart:

FUNAAB own self na Pastor for that matter
Does money smell badly to a pastor?
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by Olucool1988(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2017
nurey:

Just imagine 3 different set have graduated without convocating ....God go purnish Him
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by brojoshua: 2:34pm On May 12, 2017
Looters and looting everywhere.
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by seunmsg(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2017
So sad about prof. Biyi Daramola. I knew people who ran around to influence his appointment. Very unfortunate ending for such an illustrations academic career.
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by Bossmafia(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2017
Useless prof cum pastor. Spoilt the gud works of previous VC.
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by slydog(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2017
Santi69:
sad

Lack of contentment

Even with the millions they earn, they still chose to misappropriate funds meant for the staff

I just weak
How much do u think they earn.
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by larrypourl(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2017
Prof charged for corruption. smh

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices.

Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 12, 2017
Postboiswag:
Remain Unilag VC
watin baba do grin
Re: FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud by duduade: 8:31pm On May 12, 2017
nurey:

and you a graduate o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Part-Time Study Be Abolished? / LASU Post-Jamb Examination / 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.