Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) (15398 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wins At The Supreme Court / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Ikpeazu Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Slimwize(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
its only TOUTS dat celeberate dis kind of victory
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by ERO32: 1:11pm On May 12, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
By Chikwendu Wisdom

Build Up To The Ruling

Abang ordered Ikpeazu to vacate office for Ogah

Following the judgment and order for the immediate inauguration of Ogah as Abia governor, the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, issued him with the Certificate of Return.

The development generated a heated controversy

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/05/breaking-ikpeazu-wins-uche-ogah-supreme-court-remains-abia-governor/

okon Abang is as useless as the gallbladder. Apc machine of destruction. Ewu.
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by sirjude706: 1:13pm On May 12, 2017
We did it yesterday, and today we are doing it again .Call now to subscribe.

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by chrisbender4lif: 1:14pm On May 12, 2017
OKEZUO ABIA PROUDLY 'NWA AFOR NGWA

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:18pm On May 12, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Haters Can go and die.
Enough of all these meaningless distractions and hatred for God sent governor Dr. Okezie Victor Chibuikem Ikpeazu.
God's sent or T A Orji sent.
Abia State is finished. A man that hasn't payed workers since over 6 months.
No tangible infrastructural development.
Only to be sampling Aba shoe makers..

Which road wey people go use go Aba
grin
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
thief TA Orji and his criminal son Ikuku is working..... though I support good governance, Ikpeazu dey try shaa... let see his next line of action.. we are watching

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2017
Uche Ogah right now

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Kc3000: 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
Ogah's case was completely baseless to begin with. Now he can go and focus on his EFCC case...hopefully he gets a refund from Abang too.

Okezie till 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

grin
Why will he pay since they are dragging him up and down various courts . If you are the one will you allow them win you.
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by okawanyi(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2017
Not until buhari probes Akon abang, he is not fighting any corruption, and I pray that so called Akon Abang shouldn't be elevated to either appeal or supreme court oh. because I can only imagine the kind of judgment he will deliver on cases before him.

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:31pm On May 12, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Why will he pay since they are dragging him up and down various courts . If you are the one will you allow them win you.
Which kind reasoning be this one.
Will I allow them to win me undecided undecided really
Or will I allow Justice to prevail.

Court cases of Ikpeazu don't have anything to do with payment of salary.
He is simply inept and a bad leader.
Hasn't he been getting his own salary and monthly allocation from the FG.

Shebi him don win court case, make we dey watch
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2017
this is good
i hate it when people say things without proving it
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Africonji: 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

grin

You are a fockin liar and hypocrite. OVI is fixing roads all over Abia state. Even the blind can see this. Why must you lie, why?

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Which kind reasoning be this one. Will I allow them to win me undecided undecided really Or will I allow Justice to prevail.
Court cases of Ikpeazu don't have anything to do with payment of salary. He is simply inept and a bad leader. Hasn't he been getting his own salary and monthly allocation from the FG.

Shut up your mouth bloody hypocrite. why did you evade my question. Again where are you from and where do you stay?

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:47pm On May 12, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Shut up your mouth bloody hypocrite. why did you evade my question.
Again where are you from and where do you stay?
Let's keep it civil.
No need to get emotional and insultive, you can get a ban for that.

My origin has nothing to do with this discussion.
But if you check my profile and view my topics, you can deduce my state of origin.

Ikpeazu is wasting time, he is functioning below Excellence or even Credit

His mates are doing well, in the Southeast he is owing Workers the highest, I think so .
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
Africonji:

You are a fockin liar and hypocrite. OVI is fixing roads all over Abia state. Even the blind can see this. Why must you lie, why?
Lol.. grin
Which roads
All those media propaganda from ponponkon and his fellow group of paid media agents.

The only thing Ikpeazu is doing is sampling Aba shoe makers grin

Don't insult me again, keep it civil. Or I will report you to the moderators make dem ban you small wink
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 12, 2017
God punish Uche Ogah a million times

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Let's keep it civil.
No need to get emotional and insultive, you can get a ban for that.

My origin has nothing to do with this discussion.
But if you check my profile and view my topics, you can deduce my state of origin.

Ikpeazu is wasting time, he is functioning below Excellence or even Credit

His mates are doing well, in the Southeast he is owing Workers the highest, I think so .

Your refusal to answer any of my questions shows the obvious you are not in tune with happenings in the state.
You compared his performance with other states governors in south east can you tell me if they are being distracted as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by onedayatime(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
By Chikwendu Wisdom

"Ladies and gentleman[i][/i], The good people of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Phd remains the Governor of Abia State" he concluded.

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/05/breaking-ikpeazu-wins-uche-ogah-supreme-court-remains-abia-governor/

See english...brother you try ooooo. grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:01pm On May 12, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Your refusal to answer any of my questions shows the obvious you are not in tune with happenings in the state.
You compared his performance with other states governors in south east can you tell me if they are being distracted as well.
What uncanny question are you even asking, undecided. My state of Origin and location undecided Wetin u wan use am do
So it's only Ikpeazu that's been distracted, is he the one going to Court, is the court hearing everyday?
Since this year, isn't this the first court sitting in his case
What distractions are you even talking about.

But the distraction did not prevent him from shipping his children to UK to continue their studies grin

And he has been receiving Monthly allocation, salary, even the bail out funds and Paris funds, he received all this, despite the DISTRACTION grin

Abeg, make we hear word
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by wizod(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
What do you expect? undecided embarassed

If there was any justice in this country, Alex Otti should have been the governor of Abia state.

Arochukwu people are not happy because
Okezie Ikpeazu has further neglected that great kingdom and local government.

We will only expect worse now his legs are standing firm in power.

Abia state.. God's Cursed State
SMH.
which Otti? The one dat denied Arocchukwu and said dat he is onye ngwa, if he had won he would hv denied his state one day. Shame 2 dat shameless man n his supporters

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by wizod(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
sad, that ikpeazu is an embarrassment to governance. I thought he will be removed today aswear!
sorry dear, look 4 a solution 2 ur miserable life

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by gentlezypher: 3:29pm On May 12, 2017
let him pay up outstanding workers salary,
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by osusuallstars: 4:23pm On May 12, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
sad, that ikpeazu is an embarrassment to governance. I thought he will be removed today aswear!
Hug the nearest Transformer

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by castrokins(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2017
I Feel Very Thrilled By This Judgment. Ikpeazu Has Been Doing Great So Far. Given This Pronouncement, I Pray He Continues The Promotion Of Local Content For The Teeming Abia Youths.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Abychris: 6:57pm On May 12, 2017
Okezuo Abians. I believe that the Ngwa as a people are very hospitable. Open hearted people. Very welcoming. They welcome visitors to their father land and now the people they welcomed wants to push the owners of the land and take over.

I have a news for you. The Ngwa people have come digital they have gone global. They have arrived. They are into the Political mainstream. Enough is enough. Governance is Ngwa's birth right. Enemies of Ngwa stay clear or Go Home
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Abychris: 7:05pm On May 12, 2017
Kc3000:
Ogah's case was completely baseless to begin with. Now he can go and focus on his EFCC case...hopefully he gets a refund from Abang too.

Okezie till 2023!

YES BROS OKEZIE VICTOR ONYE NMERI ABIA. CARRY DE GO TILL 2023 2ND TERM

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Abychris: 7:11pm On May 12, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

BROS ASK THAT NONENTITY OF A PERSON. OKEZIE CLEARED THE BACK LOG OF SALARIES SOON AFTER HE ASSUMED OFFICE. DO YOU ALSO HAVE SHORT MEMORIES.

IF YOU ARE ANGRY THEN LEAVE ABA GO HOME TO YOUR VILLAGE. WE CAN DO WITHOUT YOU.
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Abychris: 7:21pm On May 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Which kind reasoning be this one.
Will I allow them to win me undecided undecided really
Or will I allow Justice to prevail.

Court cases of Ikpeazu don't have anything to do with payment of salary.
He is simply inept and a bad leader.
Hasn't he been getting his own salary and monthly allocation from the FG.

WHO EVER YOU ARE KEEP YOUR EYES VERY OPEN AND WATCH. "NA YOU GO TAYA" CAN ENEMIES OF ABIA LEAVE "ALA-NGWA ALONE. I AM SURE YOU HAVE A PLACE. GO DEVELOPE YOUR PLACE LEAVE ABA ALONE. IT IS OUR TURN TO SHINE you cannot stop our shine
Long live Abians. Long live Ala ngwa. Long live OVI

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by paramakina202: 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Haters Can go and die.
Enough of all these meaningless distractions and hatred for God sent governor Dr. Okezie Victor Chibuikem Ikpeazu.

Hatred from who,two politifians are in court to out do each other you are here shouting hatred with empty stomach.
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Abychris: 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
osusuallstars:

Hug the nearest Transformer

AKUPE OR ?
GO HUG THE NEAREST TRANSFORMER. LEAVE ABA OR ABIA STATE IF YOU CANNOT TAKE IT. SHAME
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Abychris: 7:47pm On May 12, 2017
Mcowubaba as you are called
====================
YOU TALK LIKE THOSE I REFFER TO AS EDUCATED NONENTITIES. YOU COMPARE A GOVERNOR WHO HAS BEEN IN & OUT OF COURT ON COUNTLESS TIMES YET HAS DONE SUCH AN ENVIABLE NOTICABLE PROJECT SAY IN ABA AS A POINTER

16 YEARS SHOW ME WHAT THE PREVIOUS GOVERNORS HAS DONE IN ABA AS A POINTER. CHECK YOUR FACTS B4 YOU DISGRACE YOUR SELF.

SOON AFTER HE ASSUMED OFFICE HE CLEARED BACK LOG OF UNPAID SALARIES ACCRUED BY FORMER GOVERNORS. DID CHECK THAT ? HAVE YOU GONE ABA CITY AND THE SUBUBES TO SEE THE STATE OF ABA ROADS NOW. DID YOU CHECK THAT TOO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Adjourns Senator Adeleke's Eligibility Case. / Onitsha was founded by Edo Prince.(by Nnamdi Azikiwe the zik of Africa) / Photos: Idps In Maiduguri Protest On The Street Over Hunger and Lack Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.