Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) (15397 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wins At The Supreme Court / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Ikpeazu Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
paramakina202:

Hatred from who,two politifians are in court to out do each other you are here shouting hatred with empty stomach.

Empty stomach is beta than empty head

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:06pm On May 12, 2017
Abychris:
Mcowubaba#
YOU TALK LIKE THOSE I REFFER TO AS EDUCATED NONENTITIES. YOU COMPARE A GOVERNOR WHO HAS BEEN IN & OUT OF COURT ON COUNTLESS TIMES YET HAS DONE SUCH AN ENVIABLE NOTICABLE PROJECT SAY IN ABA AS A POINTER

16 YEARS SHOW ME WHAT THE PREVIOUS GOVERNORS HAS DONE IN ABA AS A POINTER. CHECK YOUR FACTS B4 YOU DISGRACE YOUR SELF.

SOON AFTER HE ASSUMED OFFICE HE CLEARED BACK LOG OF UNPAID SALARIES ACCRUED BY FORMER GOVERNORS. DID CHECK THAT ? HAVE YOU GONE ABA CITY AND THE SUBUBES TO SEE THE STATE OF ABA ROADS NOW. DID YOU CHECK THAT TOO.
No insults, let's keep it civil.

Is Okezie Ikpeazu the Governor of Aba or the Governor of Abia State?
Even the Aba we are talking about is still very underdeveloped, how many road construction has been started or even completed.
My Aunt lives in Aba, she shows me current pictures and videos of the roads in Aba, she is married to an Obi-Ngwa man.
Ikpeazu n'a Scam, big 1.
Aba has the highest slums in the Southeast, other cities in the East had left Abia State behind.

All Ikpeazu is doing is sampling Taliors and shoemakers, I know that's part of tourism and getting internally Generated Revenue. But that's very myopic.

Which road will people use to come to Aba and move around freely.

What's he doing about Power generation, don't you know most SMEs need regular and effective power supply.
What of Security, city planning.
What's the enabling Environment in Aba for manufacturing to increase?

What industry has Ikpeazu brought to Aba?

Don't tell me about the Chinese people he has been deceiving himself with....
Aba is very scattered, very hostile and not organized.
I usually visit Aba almost every time I'm in the Country.

Ikpeazu got a lot of money from Bail out funds and Paris fund, he is using it to cater for his Children who are now in England grin, while you're in Nigeria (probably) defending him grin grin grin, I hope you're payed, if not you're wasting your precious time. grin

Abia has not had any useful Government since 1999, from 1 theif to a bigger Theif, now T A Orji stooge is in Office, who was put to continue stealing and shielding the Corrupt practices of the previous administration.

Umuahia is like a small cave, which part of Abia State make sense self, tufiakwa.
Abia North rubbish, Abia South Trash, Abia Central dustbin.
Very shameful, leave Abia State and Visit just Imo State, Rochas has dualised almost all roads IN Owerri, you'll see many new buildings, hundreds of newly created roads.
Go to Ebonyi, Dave Umahi has done wonders, Go to Anambra wow wow.
Abia State is the most backwards Eastern state, too bad I'm affiliated with the failure of A state
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:06pm On May 12, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Empty stomach is beta than empty head
you are not making sense so swerve.
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:20pm On May 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

No insults, let's keep it civil.

Is Okezie Ikpeazu the Governor of Aba or the Governor of Abia State?
Even the Aba we are talking about is still very underdeveloped, how many road construction has been started or even completed.
My Aunt lives in Aba, she shows me current pictures and videos of the roads in Aba, she is married to an Obi-Ngwa man.
Ikpeazu n'a Scam, big 1.
Aba has the highest slums in the Southeast, other cities in the East had left Abia State behind.

All Ikpeazu is doing is sampling Taliors and shoemakers, I know that's part of tourism and getting internally Generated Revenue. But that's very myopic.

Which road will people use to come to Aba and move around freely.

What's he doing about Power generation, don't you know most SMEs need regular and effective power supply.
What of Security, city planning.
What's the enabling Environment in Aba for manufacturing to increase?

What industry has Ikpeazu brought to Aba?

Don't tell me about the Chinese people he has been deceiving himself with....
Aba is very scattered, very hostile and not organized.
I usually visit Aba almost every time I'm in the Country.

Ikpeazu got a lot of money from Bail out funds and Paris fund, he is using it to cater for his Children who are now in England grin, while you're in Nigeria (probably) defending him grin grin grin, I hope you're payed, if not you're wasting your precious time. grin

Abia has not had any useful Government since 1999, from 1 theif to a bigger Theif, now T A Orji stooge is in Office, who was put to continue stealing and shielding the Corrupt practices of the previous administration.

Umuahia is like a small cave, which part of Abia State make sense self, tufiakwa.
Abia North rubbish, Abia South Trash, Abia Central dustbin.
Very shameful, leave Abia State and Visit just Imo State, Rochas has dualised almost all roads IN Owerri, you'll see many new buildings, hundreds of newly created roads.
Go to Ebonyi, Dave Umahi has done wonders, Go to Anambra wow wow.
Abia State is the most backwards Eastern state, too bad I'm affiliated with the failure of A state
Tell those myopic set of people who thought the world start and end in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2017
paramakina202:

you not are making sense so swerve.

Get lost
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:30pm On May 12, 2017
paramakina202:

Tell those myopic set of people who thought the world start and end in Aba.
Nwanne m, the funny part of it all is that the Aba the are even talking about is a big Slum.
Everybody will be happy if Aba is developed, the city has great potentials.

But the continuous Evil ad wicked Governments of Abia State has neglected the City.

Ngwa people have been jubilating, saying it's their turn, their brother is in Office grin I laugh out loud.
What has their so called brother done for them? Absolutely nothing tangible.
E remain 2 years ooo..
Ikpeazu is owing all Government workers, but he sends money regularly to his Children who he transferred to UK immediately after he won election grin grin
While Ngwa people are still trekking inside dustbin and overflowing roads grin

Very gullible sycophants
grin
Mbok, Make I watch Chelsea match Jare
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:40pm On May 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Nwanne m, the funny part of it all is that the Aba the are even talking about is a big Slum.
Everybody will be happy if Aba is developed, the city has great potentials.

But the continuous Evil ad wicked Governments of Abia State has neglected the City.

Ngwa people have been jubilating, saying it's their turn, their brother is in Office grin I laugh out loud.
What has their so called brother done for them? Absolutely nothing tangible.
E remain 2 years ooo..
Ikpeazu is owing all Government workers, but he sends money regularly to his Children who he transferred to UK immediately after he won election grin grin
While Ngwa people are still trekking inside dustbin and overflowing roads grin

Very gullible sycophants
grin
Mbok, Make I watch Chelsea match Jare

Enjoy the game and forget those pathetic folks.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Ponponkon: 7:55am On May 13, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lol.. grin
Which roads
All those media propaganda from ponponkon and his fellow group of payed media agents.

The only thing Ikpeazu is doing is sampling Aba shoe makers grin

Don't insult me again, keep it civil. Or I will report you to the moderators make dem ban you small wink
This is the Mugu I have been working my ass off disturbing Eziuche Ubani to make accessment tour of the road he has been pestering me to look into,but what do I get in return? Backstabbing. Maybe it is time to focus on my old Aba zone after all we no need minority votes to win Abia kwakwakwakwa eh
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:08am On May 13, 2017
Ponponkon:
This is the Mugu I have been working my ass off disturbing Eziuche Ubani to make accessment tour of the road he has been pestering me to look into,but what do I get in return? Backstabbing. Maybe it is time to focus on my old Aba zone after all we no need minority votes to win Abia kwakwakwakwa eh
Nwanne u call Abia North- minority votes undecided (I will remind you of this Comment when Ikpeazu comes to Campaign for 2019 Election) , don't overestimate the votes of Ngwa people..

Since when have I told you about the roads, which time are your people planning to do an assessment tour undecided
Bridge that has been down for over 4 years.

And take note, PDP won in that particular village that there Bridge fell (Ndi Ebe Abam, Arochukwu), go and check your records.
PDP won all, including State assembly, Federal House of Representatives, Senatorial Election, and Governorship, but what did that get NOTHING.

No single appointment or infrastructural development
Is your Government representating Abia Central/Aba only undecided or the whole Abia State.

Keep up with your Nepotism and hypocrisy.
Is he not receiving allocation on behalf of the whole Abia state undecided or is it for only Aba.
Even the so called Aba Ngwa, nothing tangible has even been done.
Anyway, eh remain 2 years, I go come back and mobilize people against that Thief A Orji stooge.

Abia State is the most backward state in the East
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Ponponkon: 1:03pm On May 13, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Nwanne u call Abia North- minority votes undecided (I will remind you of this Comment when Ikpeazu comes to Campaign for 2019 Election) , don't overestimate the votes of Ngwa people..

Since when have I told you about the roads, which time are your people planning to do an assessment tour undecided
Bridge that has been down for over 4 years.

And take note, PDP won in that particular village that there Bridge fell (Ndi Ebe Abam, Arochukwu), go and check your records.
PDP won all, including State assembly, Federal House of Representatives, Senatorial Election, and Governorship, but what did that get NOTHING.

No single appointment or infrastructural development
Is your Government representating Abia Central/Aba only undecided or the whole Abia State.

Keep up with your Nepotism and hypocrisy.
Is he not receiving allocation on behalf of the whole Abia state undecided or is it for only Aba.
Even the so called Aba Ngwa, nothing tangible has even been done.
Anyway, eh remain 2 years, I go come back and mobilize people against that Thief A Orji stooge.

Abia State is the most backward state in the East
Yes and I am enjoying the status. Your brothers destroyed Abia state so there's nothing wrong if Ikpeazu an Ngwaman joins hand to destroy it the more. After all no zone has the monopoly of destruction. Dr Ikpeazu please destroy Abia.

Good a thing the bridge caved in 4 years ago, I want another one there to fall under Ikpeazu so that my brother can take his fair share of the blame. I repeat we will campaign in Abia north but we no need your vote.
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:16pm On May 13, 2017
Ponponkon:
Yes and I am enjoying the status. Your brothers destroyed Abia state so there's nothing wrong if Ikpeazu an Ngwaman joins hand to destroy it the more. After all no zone has the monopoly of destruction. Dr Ikpeazu please destroy Abia.

Good a thing the bridge caved in 4 years ago, I want another one there to fall under Ikpeazu so that my brother can take his fair share of the blame. I repeat we will campaign in Abia north but we no need your vote.
grin grin grin which brothers undecided

Ikpeazu Children dey England dey flex up and down with stolen wealth, while you are fighting online for him.
Ngwaman my as#...

Come to Abia North, we are waiting for you.
Media agent.......

That Bridge will be done, very soon without Government assistance.
We are working on it and also inciting Abia North people against the potbellied Governor.

Hope you can have a successful live without stolen Government stipends.
Media propagandist

Ngwa is like a gathering of Dustin. grin everywhere dey smell...

Park one side Jare
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Ponponkon: 1:42pm On May 13, 2017
Mcowubaba:

grin grin grin which brothers undecided

Ikpeazu Children dey England dey flex up and down with stolen wealth, while you are fighting online for him.
Ngwaman my as#...

Come to Abia North, we are waiting for you.
Media agent.......

That Bridge will be done, very soon without Government assistance.
We are working on it and also inciting Abia North people against the potbellied Governor.

Hope you can have a successful live without stolen Government stipends.
Media propagandist

Ngwa is like a gathering of Dustin. grin everywhere dey smell...

Park one side Jare
Yes everywhere dey smell because of you dirty pigs that left your erosion eaten caves to Aba for survival. Please go back to your stone cave where ordinary ukoru requires 7 bags of fertilizer to turn green.

Meanwhile go and tell Ottila your Facebook governor to repair the bridge on Facebook because if any individual tries to repair it live,I will personally frustrate the approval.
I dey do fasting but I dey happy say Ikpeazu pikins dey enjoy loot for England.

I repeat we will campaign in your village but we no need your vote
Re: Ikpeazu Wins Uche Ogah At The Supreme Court (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 3:20pm On May 13, 2017
Ponponkon:
Yes everywhere dey smell because of you dirty pigs that left your erosion eaten caves to Aba for survival. Please go back to your stone cave where ordinary ukoru requires 7 bags of fertilizer to turn green.

Meanwhile go and tell Ottila your Facebook governor to repair the bridge on Facebook because if any individual tries to repair it live,I will personally frustrate the approval.
I dey do fasting but I dey happy say Ikpeazu pikins dey enjoy loot for England.

I repeat we will campaign in your village but we no need your vote
who dafuq is ottila undecided
You have called me dirty pig, that can get you a ban if I report, but I will let it slide.

You CAN'T do anything, quit your chest beating, when it's time, I will inform you that the bridge is about to be repaired.
Any interference by the Government will lead to more problems than you can't imagine.
I CHALLENGE YOU AND IKPEAZU.
So if we use personal money to bring Contractors To repair the a bridge, you will come and stop it, on what grounds cool, don't over-rate your importance or your Governor's POWERS angry what rubbish.
U think say we de military regime or 19th century, local champion.

Abia Government house is not Ikpeazu's Father's house, he is only there for a tenure.
The maximum he can stay is 6 years at worst, he must surely leave the seat one day, always remember that at the back of your mind.

You own case is worse, you can be disposed anyday at anytime, you have no VALUE except spreading Propaganda.
I have no business in the slums of Aba/Ngwa.

I ply International cool sleep on that.

When you're planning to come to my village, don't forget to mention me...

Don't be a Coward, I will save your comments for reference purposes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption: FG Investigates Senators And Reps / 25 INEC Officials In Hospital After Rivers Rerun Attack / Appeal Court Adjourns Senator Adeleke's Eligibility Case.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.