Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! (62437 Views)

Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by larrypourl(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

How much and location
9,000 sir and #600 shipping cost within Lagos Sir. thank
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Coolgent(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2017
Good work! This will surely discourage other baddos

Signe
Jungle justice chairman
Borno chapter
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by skiloto(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2017
The message is not true I was their when it happened, those guys came in order to revenge for a fight that happened yesterday btw 1landlord and Omo-onile, when he was trying to collect money for roofing and it lead to fight but others landlord and landlady intervene and the case was settled until when the omo onile came with hoodlums this morning to attack those people in their house and caused chaos, on their way going, those boys on the road stopped them and leads to their death. They are not BADO. Thank
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by skiloto(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2017
HarUrDeji:
The Bloody Baddo Gang was nabbed today after the Execution of a family of 4 today at Oke Igbodo,Adamo, Ikorodu Lagos
Cc, lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_nzy6Wyu0
The message is not true I was their when it happened, those guys came in order to revenge for a fight that happened yesterday btw 1landlord and Omo-onile, when he was trying to collect money for roofing and it lead to fight but others landlord and landlady intervene and the case was settled until when the omo onile came with hoodlums this morning to attack those people in their house and caused chaos, on their way going, those boys on the road stopped them and leads to their death. They are not BADO. Thank
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by bolseas(f): 1:58pm On May 13, 2017
Xda59:

All that na story. Omonile during the day and then turn baddo gang at night raping and killing innocent people.

Oh well... when it comes to people's lives and reputations, I don't speculate...
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by eezrell4luv(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2017
What was their purpose? I mean why were the killing people? There must be a reason behind it [/quote]

This is what I'm just saying,what was d killing 4?
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by modik(m): 3:13am On May 14, 2017
hardywaltz:
A country of salvages

...yet you abhor,detest and loathe the birth of country/land of the Rising Sun
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2017
larrypourl:

9,000 sir and #600 shipping cost within Lagos Sir. thank

Pm me let's see pics and talk biz please... If you're in IKD, bone that shipping fee.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by larrypourl(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

Pm me let's see pics and talk biz please... If you're in IKD, bone that shipping fee.

No wahala grin
Bro this my no WhatsApp me.07034924510

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.