Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! (62421 Views)

Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Fourwinds: 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
As much as I love this gruesome death on these animals, they shouldn't have killed them yet. Extracting the needful information on them will help in finding other gang members.
Happy they died a painful death. crime doesn't pay.
so on d process of trying to extract information from them., d police will come and rescue them...is dat what u want.?
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Afonjanightmare(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
Wolfbrother:

See this part time spare parts dealer , its only poor hungry people that can carry resentment like this ... people that are OK in life no dey carry afonja matter for head

Afonjas are terrible people, they are very bad and evil, thieves, we would continue to state your evils, bad tribe
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Wolfbrother(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Afonjas are terrible people, they are very bad and evil, thieves, we would continue to state your evils, bad tribe

Thats what im saying tho the only people that feel they have been stolen from are the poor people like you .. if youre upset stop making noise on nairaland and go out and do something
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Omoluabi16(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Of course @bolded.
I pray they all are caught and brought to justice.AMEN
Amen oh..May God keep us.

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Omoluabi16(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
so on d process of trying to extract information from them., d police will come and rescue them...is dat what u want.?
No. In a saner society , the police should interrogate them and not set them free.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
No. In a saner society , the police should interrogate them and not set them free.
dat is a saner society not Nigeria..So d mob did d rite thing...I hope u agree now
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2017
I could count only 3.
They should drill them for information about other members, etc,
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by eezrell4luv(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
One thing bothers me ,why are this badoo abi wetin dem be? Killing people,for what reason?
Please,are they human at all?...this beating self is nt enuf 4 dis fools.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by cruise001(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2017
shocked shocked karma is b!tch man
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Mcreloaded(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2017
How come nothing like this ever haoens in Edo state guess the state is the most decent state in Nigeria if not I am yet to hear in naira land that this can happen in Edo state the land if peace
Just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by ebby9z(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2017
saydfact:
Just made a call to a residence of that area.

the latest news is that; there are claims the 4 were not of the Baddo group and that they were OMO ONILEs - a group of people are presenting attacking residence in that area in retaliation for killing (in their words) Omo Oniles ie avenging the killing of their colleagues.

Its advisable to stay of that area for now...

And I'm on my way to that Ikorodu. And dem still get Oro tomorrow
That area is like Syria mixed with a little of wartime Mogadishu and topped with Caracas in Nighttime.

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Fourwinds: 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Nigeria is not a sane environment so d mob has done d work
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by glossy6(f): 8:07pm On May 12, 2017
dfrost:
Good riddance but killing them is a no-no because they need to expose members of their syndicate.

After the police has freed them
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by repogirl(f): 8:07pm On May 12, 2017
Dem for brake dia head with the same grinding stones they use on their victims.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by glossy6(f): 8:26pm On May 12, 2017
dfrost:
Good riddance but killing them is a no-no because they need to expose members of their syndicate.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Gshegg: 8:44pm On May 12, 2017
My girlfriend called and told me about this sad event earlier this evening, and she said those guys are Omo onile and they mistook them for the baddo gang.

See Wetin Olamide cause now...

And she even said all their neighbors have packed out today in fear of reprisals, and waiting till sanity returns to the neighborhood..
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
bolseas:

I also called a friend who lives around there. SHe said they were Omo Oniles that they usually come to a house opposite her house to play, jist, catch fun. Not long after they left their fun spot she received a call that were being lynched

People really need to be careful when carrying out jungle justice.

All that na story. Omonile during the day and then turn baddo gang at night raping and killing innocent people.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by dfrost: 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
glossy6:

After the police has freed them

The police are also losing sleep over the crime rate in Ikorodu. I don't think they'll let them loose like that.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:

But unfortunately, this is not a sane country. Let them rot in hell.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 12, 2017
Mcreloaded:
How come nothing like this ever haoens in Edo state guess the state is the most decent state in Nigeria if not I am yet to hear in naira land that this can happen in Edo state the land if peace
Just saying

Edo state get their own wahala which is cultism. Edo state land is soaked with blood and tears.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2017
Xda59:

Edo state get their own wahala which is cultism. Edo state land is soaked with blood and tears.

Be like say you dey mad better face your useless wartorn Liberia like Yoruba dirty filty states.......
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by wyqay: 10:06pm On May 12, 2017
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by wyqay: 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
good for them jor
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by eezrell4luv(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
Some1 posted this on facebook.....
"REST IN PEACE UTHMAN ATEROKO, WALIU ELEWEDU,BALE, DOSE WHO DO DIS FOR U GUYS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DEY WE ALL JOIN U TO WERE DEY SEND U TO DEY WIL CRY OVA DEM ONE BY ONE FOR LYING ON U GUYS DAT U ARE BADDO WHICH IS NOT TRU DER GENERATION WIL CRY OVA DEM ONE BY ONE...PEOPLE ARE WICKED.... AYELE OOOOOO.... SUCH IS LIFe,this picture is 1 of dem called uthman ateroko

Hope is not what hapnd to dos guys from Aluu4?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by SIRmanjar(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2017
Gshegg:
My girlfriend called and told me about this sad event earlier this evening, and she said those guys are Omo onile and they mistook them for the baddo gang.

See Wetin Olamide cause now...

And she even said all their neighbors have packed out today in fear of reprisals, and waiting till sanity returns to the neighborhood..
In that case the omoniles are the remaining baddo members u can take it or leave it..Just Cool down and think it tru...Evry male being in that area shuld stay behind ad woundjure any omonile at sight that misbehaves..i might be wrong sha! sad or it might be a setup from there rivals.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by SIRmanjar(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2017
repogirl:
Dem for brake dia head with the same grinding stones they use on their victims.
Hahahaha! Nawa ohh..You harsh.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by SIRmanjar(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2017
olureignforever:

I wanted to say so too. Or may be na d caucus dey use innocent people for rituals.
Correct talk! Dose omoniles be suspect..Anybody wey think say those four niggas act alone suppose chop better cain.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by goldedprince: 1:31am On May 13, 2017
is their leader olamide?
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by repogirl(f): 5:25am On May 13, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahaha! Nawa ohh..You harsh.
Those guys are the definition or heartless.

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:54am On May 13, 2017
larrypourl:
Thank God. They've caused enough sorry in that region.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

How much and location
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Nobody: 6:04am On May 13, 2017
gabbasin:
did guys were bitches, they killed my friend's 2 kids and leave other 2 for dead on Xmas day

What was their purpose? I mean why were the killing people? There must be a reason behind it
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by SIRmanjar(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2017
repogirl:
Those guys are the definition or heartless.
True that..Dey are heartless animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.