Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom (58672 Views)

E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by mercy232(f): 3:23pm On May 12, 2017
Only here to check the interior decor...
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by intruxive(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2017
wink hope its not photoshop? Cc: kc
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by xynerise: 3:27pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm......that reminds me .Make I call that painter to repaint my bedroom wall sef. grin
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 3:27pm On May 12, 2017
E -money is the Ceo of a shipping company Emmy cargoes, in business since 2005.

He is into real estate. He is into oil and gas.

Keep hating and asking for his source of income while he is enjoying his life.

Mtcheeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by sweetkev(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2017
Let E- money be possing, when Olakunle Churchhill is donating and helping the poor. We know who is rich among the two and not just showing off in your fu*king bedroom

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by propertydeyng: 3:29pm On May 12, 2017
Stop Bleaching Mr Man.. You don't need all this... I only think you are doing this to the public....

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by lonelydora: 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:
Legit Eze Ego

How many accounts do you have on nairaland? I see Airforce1 and IamAirforce1.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by talk2alabama: 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

He's the CEO of five star music, and got other businesses going on well for him.

So his money is legit and In billions.

Wow
you ain't God.... Just dont vouch for what you don't know. If I were the FBi I wouldn't employ you with this your reasoning .....

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
What the fucck. I have a better bedroom than this, but I have never attempted to show it online. Email story E Money seems to be a 19Yrs old Mind in an adult body. I expected a woman to do this. I feel ashamed.

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 3:32pm On May 12, 2017
sweetkev:
Let E- money be possing, when Olakunle Churchhill is donating and helping the poor. We know who is rich among the two and not just showing off in your fu*king bedroom
Oga hater, everybody is not called to be a philanthropist, you have your money and you decide what to do with it.

And who told you he doesn't help people? Because he does not snap on 3d camera and post on Nairaland so that myopic people like you can see and call him Saint?

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 3:34pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
What the fucck. I have a better bedroom than this, but I have never attempted to show it online. Electronic Money seems to be a 19Yrs old Mind in an adult body. I expected a woman to do this. I feel ashamed.
If you like show your bedroom, if you like don't show it.

He feels like showing his, so Bleep off.

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Excuzeme: 3:37pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:
Five star music CEO Emoney, took to Instagram to show off what his bedroom looks like which of curse left many of his followers wowed.

Emoney is the younger to Kcee the Limpopo crooner.

Guys what do you think about this beautifully furnished bedroom?

See photos below.

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_avsHF0d_/

Nigga has No-Taste at all!

Even his Mattress is not big enough, for the bed.... just take a closer look at it!

E-money buying second-hand FOAM!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
Nobody ugly.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by sunshineV(f): 3:39pm On May 12, 2017
So I shu fry my cum.?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Kaybaba5(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2017
Enjoy your money ........man
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by propertydeyng: 3:40pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
you ain't God.... Just dont vouch for what you don't know. If I were the FBi I wouldn't employ you with this your reasoning .....

Exactly..
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by savagefinder: 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

He's the CEO of five star music, and got other businesses going on well for him.

So his money is legit and In billions.

Wow
how much is 5 star worth? Lil kesh Gan can buy it talk more of don jazzy dem.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by propertydeyng: 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
E money is the Ceo of a shipping company Emmy cargoes, in business since 2005.

He is into real estate. He is into oil and gas.

Keep hating and asking for his source of income while he is enjoying his life.

Mtcheeew.

All na shakara. Do you have all of the companies you mentioned Annual Report..

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Elenurazorr(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
His final bedroom is 6ft deep. #vanity

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by happinesslove(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2017
God please give me money
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 12, 2017
He looks like Nnamdi kanu here
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 3:46pm On May 12, 2017
propertydeyng:

All na shakara. Do you have all of the companies you mentioned Annual Report..
na poke nosing go kill people like you, you have seen his source of income, you are looking for annual report. If dey give your annual report, u go look for customer's service report.

Amebo.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by propertydeyng: 3:47pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
na poke nosing go kill people like you, you have seen his source of income, you are looking for annual report. If dey give your annual report, u go look for customer's service report.

Amebo.

Na your own wahala... I don't praise people who i doubt the source of their wealth.. I don't care ...
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 3:48pm On May 12, 2017
propertydeyng:

Na your own wahala... I don't praise people who i doubt the source of their wealth.. I don't care ...
learn to mind your business, simple.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
If you like show your bedroom, if you like don't show it.

He feels like showing his, so Bleep off.

What he has there is laughable in my cycle of friends, and for a man to put pictures of his bedroom on the internet speaks largely of the idleness of his mind. Seems he lives much of his life on Instagram. Like I said, certain actions are expected of feminine gender. A smart dude would have allowed his wife be the one to put those pictures there.

The truth is, no matter how clandestine you think you can be as an illegal money maker, you end up not functioning on the level of professionals like us. You hang out more in bars, show off cars, show your house, dine with celebrities and there is no showing of office, work place, your official cars etc. They can't even speak the language of professionals. The best these illegal money makers do is say...'Oil and Gas', because you buy a 33 liters truck and supply diesel to your friends once in a while does not whitewash an image. At least him for day give out his loot like Churchill and that way, you could be called Robin Green. As I have given you ideas now, we will soon see him running to set up a front business and splash the pictures everywhere. We dey wait.

Respond to me again, but before you do that, weigh your response. Cos you are not smart.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by propertydeyng: 3:48pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
learn to mind your business, simple.

Understood.... Oni wahala.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by hernandson(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
no matter the babe,nack am on top this bed she must cumx by force...if the thing no worry her,she go find am
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

What he has there is laughable in my cycle of friends, and for a man to put pictures of his bedroom on the internet speaks largely of the idleness of his mind. Seems he lives much of his life on Instagram. Like I said, certain actions are expected of feminine gender. A smart dude would have allowed his wife be the one to put those pictures there.

The truth is, no matter how clandestine you think you can be as an illegal money maker, you end up not functioning on the level of professionals like us. You hang out more in bars, show off cars, show your house, dine with celebrities and there no showing of office, work place, your official cars etc. They can't even speak the language of professionals. The best these illegal money makers do is say...'Oil and Gas', because you buy a 33 liters truck and supply diesel to your friends once in a while does not whitewash an image. At least him for day give out his loot like Churchill and that way, you could be called Robin Green.

Respond to me again, but before you do that, weigh your response. Cos I go give it to you as e dey hot.
your big English no get meaning.

You have said you have a better bedroom and you don't like showing it off. FINE!!

This my guy feels like showing his own off on his social media handle.

Wetin come dey pain you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by SmartMugu: 3:56pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't know your beef with Emoney, but always have it in mind that he's made for life.
Nobody is made for life. Let's just pray things always work out ways we hope.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Elmojiid(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:
Legit Eze Ego
says who

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.