Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom (58670 Views)

E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
your big English no get meaning.

You have said you have a better bedroom and you don't like showing it off. FINE!!

This my guy feels like showing his own off on his social media handle.

Wetin come dey pain you?

Emoney is your guy ? Thanks for that piece of information. I will be careful this time because I do not know what you guys do for a living, all I see are pictures of your wife kitchen and bedrooms, but never your offices and businesses that actually produce the money. Why do I have to put my bedroom on the internet ? I am not interested in people knowing how I sleep and where I sleep on. I believe a man was designed to be Masculine in thinking and action, but now I realize that men now bleach, men now show off bedroom, men now compete with women on the use of make-up. Those are not real men. Take away the wealth from emoney and take away the wealth from me. What remains is what defines a man. I am that kind of man. If you are close to Emoney or you are emoney, take this little advise. Fly in a design team from Chanel or Versace to come and furnish your home. It won't cost more than a million dollars. That is what I did and I sometimes I receive calls from friends who say some girls put the pictures of my home and designs on facebook and Instagram. I cant help it. I just smile and feel good. But e-money ? Nah, its on passive income stream and I have doubts about his source of coins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Typicalguy(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2017
ephi123:
Source of wealth: Nil. No info.
But I trust Nigerians, they will still worship him nonetheless.
because u're a fool 2 judge his source of income
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by kpaofame: 4:01pm On May 12, 2017
After all said so far no body have mentioned that E-money was saying a prayer... shocked shocked shocked

Apostle E-money AMEN ooooooooo!!!
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 4:04pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Emoney is your guy ? Thanks for that piece of information. I will be careful this time because I do not know what you guys do for a living, all I see are pictures of your wife kitchen and bedrooms, but never your offices and businesses that actually produce the money. Why do I have to put my bedroom on the internet ? I am not interested in people knowing how I sleep and where I sleep on. I believe a man was designed to be Masculine in thinking and action, but now I realize that men now bleach, men now show off bedroom, men now compete with women on the use of make-up. Those are not real men. Take away the wealth from emoney and take away the wealth from me. What remains is what defines a man. I am that kind of man. If you are close to Emoney or you are emoney, take this little advise. Fly in a design team from Channel or Versace to come and furnish your home. It won't cost more than a million dollars. That is what I did and I sometimes I receive calls from friends who say some girls put the pictures of my home and designs on facebook and Instagram. I cant help it. I just smile and feel good. But e-money ? Nah, its a passive income and I have doubts about his source of coins.
wetin come dey pain you like this so?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Emoney is your guy ? Thanks for that piece of information. I will be careful this time because I do not know what you guys do for a living, all I see are pictures of your wife kitchen and bedrooms, but never your offices and businesses that actually produce the money. Why do I have to put my bedroom on the internet ? I am not interested in people knowing how I sleep and where I sleep on. I believe a man was designed to be Masculine in thinking and action, but now I realize that men now bleach, men now show off bedroom, men now compete with women on the use of make-up. Those are not real men. Take away the wealth from emoney and take away the wealth from me. What remains is what defines a man. I am that kind of man. If you are close to Emoney or you are emoney, take this little advise. Fly in a design team from Channel or Versace to come and furnish your home. It won't cost more than a million dollars. That is what I did and I sometimes I receive calls from friends who say some girls put the pictures of my home and designs on facebook and Instagram. I cant help it. I just smile and feel good. But e-money ? Nah, its a passive income and I have doubts about his source of coins.

The bolded.

It's Chanel and not Channel.

You musta been dealing with the wrong guys.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

The bolded.

It's Chanel and not Channel.
Do not quote me lad. Nairaland auto-correction is not smart. You are too young to even contemplate correcting my grammar.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
Do not quote me lad. Nairaland auto-correction is not smart. You are too young to even contemplate correcting my grammar.
Just looking out for a brother

Don't take it to heart.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by ephi123(f): 4:08pm On May 12, 2017
Typicalguy:
because u're a fool 2 judge his source of income

Because you are a "typical guy" who has no sense. Shhh and goan take a seat somewhere. Likely a fraudster defending his compatriot.

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by seguno2: 4:08pm On May 12, 2017
Instead of raising IGR from levies on poor people, why is Ambode not collecting proper taxes and tenement rates from these celebrities who show off their fake lives?
Why not?
Is it that Ambode is not smart or what?
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
wetin come dey pain you like this so?
Nothing personal. Just correcting a brother who is drowning in his faulty egotism. The same people applauding him now will castigate him once there is a tear on his armor plate. He should establish transactional income source instead of laundering his image on a passive income stream. He is not smart.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Just looking out for a brother

Don't take it to heart.
Apology Accepted.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by seguno2: 4:11pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:
He's the CEO of five star music, and got other businesses going on well for him.

So his money is legit and In billions.

Wow

You should show us his personal income tax returns to back up your claim.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On May 12, 2017
Witches and wizards no go fit go near that fine room
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2017
seguno2:

You should show us his personal income tax returns to back up your claim.
What do you want to do with it?
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by seguno2: 4:15pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:
What do you want to do with it?

Can't you read?
Or can't you understand what you read?
Which one?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by ephi123(f): 4:16pm On May 12, 2017
seguno2:

Can't you read?
Which one?

Both cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Bigsteveg(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

He's the CEO of five star music, and got other businesses going on well for him.

Wow
Did u just say billions?
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 4:17pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
Nothing personal. Just correcting a brother who is drowning in his faulty egotism. The same people applauding him now will castigate him once there is a tear on his armor plate. He should establish transactional income source instead laundering an image on a passive income stream. He is not smart.
which kain nonsense you come dey yab so?

So your conclusion is that his companies must not have given him the amount of money he is flaunting isn't it?

Let me ask, are you a finance manager in any of the companies, or do you have their statement of account?

Do you have a comprehensive account of all his profits and losses from all his companies and you have not compared it with his network and spending.

All these things you are saying, where are they coming from then?

I don't want to entertain mere suspicions, they are useless to me.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2017
seguno2:

Can't you read?
Which one?
Mind your business please.

If you so want to see his tax receipts, I can help you with his house address.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Did u just say billions?
Yup
Emoney is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Fogman(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2017
Nice
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by seguno2: 4:21pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:
Mind your business please.

If you so want to see his tax receipts, I can help you with his house address.

Were you minding your own business when you were bragging that he has billions of legit money from several businesses?
How do we ascertain that you are not telling lies without his personal income tax returns?
You see why I was wondering earlier if you had reading and/or comprehension challenges?

Airforce1:

Wow

Airforce1:

Yup
Emoney is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Bigsteveg(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Yup
Emoney is a billionaire
Billionaire again grin grin grin
Oga, do u know what they call billions

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
which kain nonsense you come dey yab so?

So your conclusion is that his companies must not have given him the amount of money he is flaunting isn't it?

Let me ask, are you a finance manager in any of the companies, or do you have their statement of account?

Do you have a comprehensive account of all his profits and losses from all his companies and you have not compared it with his network and spending.

All these things you are saying, where are they coming from then?

I don't want to entertain mere suspicions, they are useless to me.

Too many questions will not confuse the facts in the lies. This has nothing to do with E-money as an individual. True wealth is not questionable. When we hear Mark Zuckerberg, face book comes to mind. When you hear Bill Gates, Microsoft comes to mind. When you hear Toni Elumelu, UBA comes to mind. When you hear Pascal Dozie, Diamond Bank comes to mind. When you hear Linda Ikeja, LIB Blog/TV comes to mind. Can I continue ?

When you hear E-Money, T-Money, U-Money....Tell me what comes to mind, my people ? What comes to the mind of most nairalanders is ? What does he do for a living ?

That being said, I have no other response for you. A man can spend all his energy explaining his source of income, only because the income source is QUESTIONABLE in the first place.

Tell him to set up a real business and mingle with real professionals, not some front powered by passive income from questionable sources.

Good day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Burgerlomo: 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
Beautiful in one word
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 12, 2017
he shud ve removed his cloths nd showed his 'dross' nd bloggos since he wants to see inner things.
rubbish
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Too many questions will not confuse the facts in the lies. This has nothing to do with E-money as an individual. True wealth is not questionable. When we hear Mark Zuckerberg, face book comes to mind. When you hear Bill Gates, Microsoft comes to mind. When you hear Toni Elumelu, UBA comes to mind. When you hear Pascal Dozie, Diamond Bank comes to mind. When you hear Linda Ikeja, LIB Blog/TV comes to mind. Can I continue ?

When you hear E-Money, T-Money, U-Money....Tell me what comes to mind, my people ? What comes to the mind of most nairalanders is ? What does he do for a living ?

That being said, I have no other response for you. A man can spend all his energy explaining his source of income, only because the income source is QUESTIONABLE in the first place.

Tell him to set up a real business and mingle with real professionals, not some front powered by passive income from questionable sources.

Good day.
you have answered my question.

That you are not conversant with a man's source income does not give you the right to label it illegal.

You may be wrong.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
you have answered my question.

That you are not conversant with a man's source income does not give you the right to label it illegal.

You may be wrong.
I have not said it is illegal. Where did you get that message from ? You see, you have already accused him. I said it is QUESTIONABLE and PASSIVE. And I didn't even start with that. I said a real man putting his bedroom pictures on Instagram is not my expectation but from a woman. And you guys are the ones interpreting 'Questionable' as illegal. Well, now that you have mentioned it, I will really like to look at his cash flow on a need to know basis.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by vislabraye(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2017
omoadeleye:
Lol, which of CURSE ke?

No mind the yeye bloggers. Maybe dem suppose regulate blogging angry
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2017
vislabraye:

No mind the yeye bloggers. Maybe dem suppose regulate blogging angry
Typo*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.