Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom (58671 Views)

E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Esepayne(f): 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
this kind bed ehn, witch nor go fit press you

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 4:50pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
I have not said it is illegal. Where did you get that message from ? You see, you have already accused him. I said it is QUESTIONABLE and PASSIVE. And I didn't even start with that. I said a real man putting his bedroom pictures on Instagram is not my expectation but from a woman. And you guys are the ones interpreting 'Questionable' as illegal. Well, now that you have mentioned it, I will really like to look at his cash flow on a need to know basis.
questionable or not, he doesn't have to answer to you about his source of income, he has listed his companies. You deem them passive.

That is your own concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by gwama: 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
Now I'm afraid of the Igbos who are rich, have they not gone through human sacrifices to have that wealth undecided
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by mctowel01: 5:37pm On May 12, 2017
Esepayne:
this kind bed ehn, witch nor go fit press you
House girl reasoning
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Aburi001: 5:45pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:
Legit Eze Ego
Legit indeed
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
questionable or not, he doesn't have to answer to you about his source of income, he has listed his companies. You deem them passive.

Listed ? hahahahaha. Why don't you talk to kids and newbies. NSE listing is public record. I am not Emoney's enemy. Emoney's enemy will soon reveal itself and that enemy is himself. He should lay low for now until he totally turns black money white. That is what real Gs do.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 6:05pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
Listed ? hahahahaha. Why don't you talk to kids and newbies. NSE listing is public record. I am not Emoney's enemy. Emoney's enemy will soon reveal itself and that enemy is himself. He should lay low for now until he totally turns black money white. That is what real Gs do.
who the Bleep talked about the Nigerian stock exchange?

He listed his companies means that he made the information public, what they do and how they generate income.

Stop being stuck up in your little opinions, start looking at things from a wider perspective.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Solumtoonna(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2017
decatalyst:

I dont have beef for any body's 'success', including our polithiefians.

I just dey curious about how you take know his money is legit! tongue
enemy of progress, if his money is not legit, make ur own

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Esepayne(f): 6:09pm On May 12, 2017
mctowel01:
House girl reasoning
owner of duplex, i greet you

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Solumtoonna(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2017
decatalyst:

I dont have beef for any body's 'success', including our polithiefians.

I just dey curious about how you take know his money is legit! tongue
enemy of progress, if his money is not legit, make ur own
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Ifymma(f): 6:12pm On May 12, 2017
Lilimax:
Bikonu, gini na-amiri nwoke be anyi a ego ?? undecided undecided
I just want to know smiley

NKpuru Osisi di be nna ya.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
who the Bleep talked about the Nigerian stock exchange?

He listed his companies means that he made the information public, what they do and how they generate income.

Stop being stuck up in your little opinions, start looking at things from a wider perspective.

Your knowledge of Business Registers is appalling. Listing companies means they are listed in Stock Exchanges for IPOs and Right Orders. Take up a few weeks course on Trade Incoterms before you advise me. "Stock up in my little opinions ? " Trust me if I say perspective is wider than you can ever imagine. E-Money is not wealthy by my standard. He has something to proof which is why he is all over the internet trying to show the world that he has made it, that he is not poor. That is the mindset of those who just escaped poverty. I dont remember being poor my good friend. But for you, the praise-singer and online defender, I believe you will take my advise to heart. And that advise is simple. DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE ON THE INTERNET IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE JUDGED.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Yusuf4: 6:22pm On May 12, 2017
Pls we don't need things that will make us want to do rituals. All this IBO ritualist

The person below me. your protest is noted
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by skydark(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2017
Chief.. .

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 6:35pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Your knowledge of Business Registers is appalling. Listing companies means they are listed in Stock Exchanges for IPOs and Right Orders. Take up a few weeks course on Trade Incoterms before you advise me. "Stock up in my little opinions ? " Trust me if I say perspective is wider than you can ever imagine. E-Money is not wealthy by my standard. He has something to proof which is why he is all over the internet trying to show the world that he has made it, that he is not poor. That is the mindset of those who just escaped poverty. I dont remember being poor my good friend. But for you, the praise-singer and online defender, I believe you will take my advise to heart. And that advise is simple. DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE ON THE INTERNET IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE JUDGED.
I wouldn't want to go through the rigors of battling stock exchange procedures with you.

As for the part in all caps I would reply in two parts.

1) Our lives are in the Internet one way or the other.

2)We will always be judged whether we like it or not.

No more mentions pls.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
I wouldn't want to go through the rigors of battling stock exchange procedures with you.

As for the part in all caps I would reply in two parts.

1) Our lives are in the Internet one way or the other.

2)We will always be judged whether we like it or not.

No more mentions pls.

Go and take a nap, you can not defend the indefensible, that is why you are losing the argument. Be more busy than E-money instead of coming here to defend the porous reputation of the bedroom-showing adult-baby.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Padiga: 7:05pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Go and take a nap, you can not defend the indefensible, that is why you are losing the argument. Be more busy than E-money instead of coming here to defend the porous reputation of the bedroom-showing adult-baby.
what was the argument again?
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by sashyvibey(f): 7:07pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:

No just mind some people... They think the influence that comes from a good music which he is giving his brother backbone to is beans. we all know he is full time into business but the only reason someone who never see garri drink will be questioning this young man is hate. most people saying he is showing off will do worse when they get to his level. Na sashy talk am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Revolva(m): 12:11am On May 13, 2017
emoney enoy life....dont mid the fools here that dont know him from his hustle days in AJ city...

look you guys should shut up,..this guy hustled ..way back he was nobody he used to live close to my uncles house...back den..wont mention the street ....if you grow up in olodi apapa AJ area....that was when kcee /presh was starting their music career...things was ruff they kept moving on...e money was behind kcee.music way back but he had notin...he was hustling on hi own from tin can ..to any way...now he has made it..n some fools here r saying blood money fraud....oya if e easy to do blood money go do am na...if e easy to dodrug money go do am...as if e money dash dem money...dem no go take...foools angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by normaljenny(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2017
Airforce1:

He's the CEO of five star music, and got other businesses going on well for him.

So his money is legit and In billions.

Wow

Sorry you don't know him. He is not legit. He laundered money
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by normaljenny(m): 12:24am On May 13, 2017
Revolva:
emoney enoy life....dont mid the fools here that dont know him from his hustle days in AJ city...

look you guys should shut up,..this guy hustled ..way back he was nobody he used to live close to my uncles house...back den..wont mention the street ....if you grow up in olodi apapa AJ area....that was when kcee /presh was starting their music career...things was ruff they kept moving on...e money was behind kcee.music way back but he had notin...he was hustling on hi own from tin can ..to any way...now he has made it..n some fools here r saying blood money fraud....oya if e easy to do blood money go do am na...if e easy to dodrug money go do am...as if e money dash dem money...dem no go take...foools angry angry

You knew him.when he was at ajegunle and he was in same band with Stephanie Okere's husband doing little music.

My brother, the nigga got into clearing and forwarding while living at ago palace wa, okota. He was living with a ......... and some how got connected to the fast lane and the rest is history.

Legit has records. But I still respect his street hustle

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by usman15gmail: 1:01am On May 13, 2017
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by goldedprince: 1:27am On May 13, 2017
how much them dey pay this airforce1 sef?
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by goldedprince: 1:29am On May 13, 2017
normaljenny:

do you think it is easy yo launder money? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by sashyvibey(f): 1:30am On May 13, 2017
normaljenny:

Ehen? Bae abi baba, you mean am? Do you have any prove? Like seeing it will even change anything.lol
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by ftsa: 2:25am On May 13, 2017
New solution to earn money via blogging with this rare opportunity. Click to register /RX9dvX[color=#000099][/color]
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Thisnut(m): 2:41am On May 13, 2017
DWJOBScom:
I think we may need to confirm it's his bedroom as we've been "spiked" before with false pictures of properties.

Please emoney fans don't hit me yet! i admire him too
you dey mind them. Which naija bedroom dey get house phone and food menu/magazine and watin be like bible?

That is a hotel room
That guy na just typical naija wanna be

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 6:45am On May 13, 2017
Padiga:
E -money is the Ceo of a shipping company Emmy cargoes, in business since 2005.

He is into real estate. He is into oil and gas.

Keep hating and asking for his source of income while he is enjoying his life.

Mtcheeew.
from what source did you get this?
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by deb(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2017
Please where is his name on forbes list?

If I can't see it then its not worth my celebration.

I respect only genuine wealth. And they don't have make noise.
Re: E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom by sfinkzslot(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2017
e-money, do you care to share the secret of making money like have please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.