Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (71506 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Trueigbo: 10:35am On May 24, 2017
Wonderful story. How do we make the story faster so i dont loose track. Am reading your two stories together.

Weldome
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:44am On May 24, 2017
Trueigbo:
Wonderful story. How do we make the story faster so i dont loose track. Am reading your two stories together.

Weldome
I will try I post faster or I can give you mentions as I update new chapters
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 11:20am On May 24, 2017
Sure bae

This update is small nah!!
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
Funke e no go better for u o
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by flakkybaby: 6:59pm On May 24, 2017
I dey your back please upload intime
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2017
SurestG come update nah
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 9:21pm On May 24, 2017
Funke bad o
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
Dedicated
queenitee, Akinwale14, Flakkybaby, Trueigbo, Adesina12, Airborne02, Echelle.

CHAPTER 15

"Lola, please have mercy on me at least for old time sake. I'm suffering in here and you are the only one who can safe me from the claws of death" she was sobbing heavily

Lola who was hiding her tears as she was treating the injuries her boss had inflicted on her dear friend managed to feign a frown "there's nothing I can do to help you here aside taking care of you and any injuries you have staying here"

"for the sake of my parents who treated you like theirs, I've been here for months, Omolola forgive all my shortcomings to you" her sobbing conTinued

Lola who couldn't burst into tears in her friend's presence rushed out of the room.

Sophie who had been trying to get back with Funke couldn't because she hasn't been responding to her call since their last meeting. She picked her phone and dialed her number for the 51st time that day.

" Funke, I've been trying to reach you on phone for a while now but you never responded"

"at least I picked your call now so stop nagging" she rudely responded. "I responded to your calls when I was convinced you are not up to something bad behind my back. I will let you when I want to meet you by sending you the address"

"I want us to rekindle our friendship again, we've grown far apart so please give me a listening here"

"I just told you I will give you an address of where to meet you" she rudely said and hung up

Sophie felt relieved after the call, at least her plans were pushing through.

Unknown to her that Funke had her tailed for over 2weeks by her boys before finally giving her listening ears. Funke suspected she was up to something but there was no evidence so she gave up. It was of added advantage that Sophie and Sammy doesn't meet often and even when they do its at a secluded place.

Rebecca was back from home after her mom was discharged from the hospital. However she planned on confronting Lola but it was late as her boss got her covered already, she wasn't allowed to go out for shopping or anything for safety purpose. she even went as far as changing Lola's sim card to a new one that can not be tracked by anyone, the new sim was strictly for outgoing calls only. This made it difficult for Becca to contact Lola, not even her whatsapp was functioning.

3 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2017
Oga o. Thanks for the dedication ma.
All this fuss ontop one guy. Love is causing gobe in this world. Luisa my dear, you would be safe. I'm sure SurestG would see to that. And I think Lola is going to help Luisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Trueigbo: 11:49am On May 26, 2017
Thanks surestg
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2017
Nice write up
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 4:47pm On May 26, 2017
CHAPTER 16

"Any news about my love"Soji asked his friend as they chat on skype

Sammy's silence changed Soji's countenance, he looked so pale. Sammy realized he needed to let him know the situation of things. He told him about his relationship with Sophie, and how she's offering to help with searching for Luisa. Soji's face lit up again and this time he positively prayed it works.

"I'm coming home immediately" he said with some happiness in his voice.
Sammy sighed in relief as he ended the chat.
Beep! Beep! Beep! His phone rang, it was Sophie

"hello Sophie, any good news? I just finished chatting with Soji, I had to tell him about us and how we are intending to help him, he felt elated"

"that's a relief, so when will he be home"

"sooner than expected he said"

"I called to inform you about my meeting with Funke, its outcome was positive but she hasn't given me a chance to know where she is presently"

He smiled "she will come around very soon let's just keep an eye on her"

"could you believe she had me followed? She had me followed just to be sure I wasn't messing around with her."

"she's a crazy bitch" he said

"let's just becareful" she said "and change whatsoever you saved my name with to something different and far from thought, hope you understand, I've done the same. I delete every call we make too so do the same, She is smarter than I thought"
"I so much understand, talk to you later" he hung up.

"you see that everybody has forgotten about you, my plan is pushing through, Soji had gotten you off his mind so you'll soon be out of here"

Luisa was silent, she didn't say a thing. Her silence infuriated her captor, she slapped her had on her injured face, she shrieked in pain.

"how dare you disrespect me by being silent on me, I see you've not learnt your lessons"

Luisa who was silent started weeping again, Funke left and Lola came in, she gave her an handkerchief to wipe her tears with.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
God have mercy on our dear Luisa cry
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Toyin223(f): 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
What A World
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
Hmm interesting,SurestG Thanks for d mention
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 7:17pm On May 26, 2017
Save my Luisa please
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
queenitee:
Save my Luisa please
Who go save her?
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2017
[i][/i]lovin dis.... Sum pple re naturally wicked.... Nice write up weldone
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2017
Adeyife:
[i][/i]lovin dis.... Sum pple re naturally wicked.... Nice write up weldone
thankssmiley
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by comelyJummy(f): 11:22am On May 27, 2017
SurestG be careful of friends like enemies.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2017
CHAPTER 17

"Wow so this is where you live?" she asked with astonishment written all over her face at the sight of the two bedroom flat Funke lives in town.

She didn't give her an answer as She unlocked the door and they both went in. "make yourself comfortable I need to go somewhere"

"this is the opportunity I have been waiting for" she muttered. Something told her to sit still and don't try to be inquisitive about anything, after about 45mins of Funke's departure, Sophie wanted to search the house but continued watching the TV, she heard some movement in the kitchen and decided to go see what is wrong, to her surprise it was Funke. Her having somewhere to go was a lie, a trap for Sophie whom she is still not convinced about. She back in through the back door, peeping to see if There's any strange movement in her absence.

"you startled me Funke, I thought you've gone out as you said"

"well here I am, I left my wallet behind while I was leaving so I came back for it"

Sophie knew Funke's is a trickster but she herself is prepared for anything that comes her way while trying to get Luisa's freedom.

"hello ma'am, I haven't gotten the money you promised and I need to get her some important things and my boys need their payments" Funke said to her caller.

She hissed at Luisa " I will not only use you to get back my Soji but money as well" she went out of the room.
Her phone beeped, it was an alert of #2million, She smiled wickedly.

Soji discussed his decision of paying Luisa's school fee so that she could write the exams she missed, he had the feeling that his angel would still be home. Sammy who didn't want to discourage his friend nodded that its a good idea even though there was no good news yet.

"Sammy are you sure she will come out of that den" his mood changed again to that of an hopeless being.

"of course pal, we are working on it".

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by yewande1234(f): 11:51am On May 27, 2017
Dis update short oooooo
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Trueigbo: 11:53am On May 27, 2017
Surestg weldone
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2017
Hmm wil continue waiting for more update its well.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2017
The update z short ooooh bt weldone kip it rolling
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by HolyMalaam: 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
Haba... i don tire for this short short tori. D suspense don too much abeg.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:30pm On May 27, 2017
yewande1234:
Dis update short oooooo
sis no vex, updating soon
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
SurestG mii, haba this update no do anything nah *crying*
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2017
Waitin
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:55pm On May 27, 2017

Luisa after she heard Funke mentioned 'ma'am' in her conversation couldn't stop wondering who the madam who is behind her predicament is and from her calculation, she has being in that for 5months, her hope of freedom had vanished. "perhaps Lola could be of help, she might know the 'ma'am her boss was talking about" she thought.
Lola came in as she was nurturing her thoughts of asking questions.
"speaking of the devil" Luisa muttered.

"what did you say, are you talking to me" her hand was raised to land a slap on her cheek.

"sorry I wasn't talking to you, actually I wanted to ask you a question so that was what I was murmuring about"

"better!" she said as she moved away from her. "so what question is that?"

CHAPTER 18

"is there anybody else we are working for aside you?"

"and how is that you business? Am I not paying you handsomely, get out of my sight now" she barked at her.

She knew with the kind of temper Funke has she dare not stress the matter so she left and sat at the verandah.
"I should find a way to help luisa out of here" she thought "but how"

"hello Sammy I'm on my way home from the bank, I've paid the fees only the registration is what is left for me to do but that of course won't be now. Are you home already?" he said to the person at the other end of the call. "alright see you soon" he ended the call.

Somehow Soji's happiness could not be explained by him not even his friend.

"I want to visit a friend now, do you care to join?"

"yes yes" she eagerly answered. That was an opportunity she had been waiting for, her main reason for getting back with her. "let me get dressed, who knows the person might be a single and searching guy" she ran to the room. Funke couldn't help but laugh at her friend's comment. That was one of the reasons why she liked her, she's jovial, she's good at making people smile even when she's sad within her.

"Mrs single and searching guy its time to go I don't want to be late" she called out to her friend who is taking forever to dress up and apply make-over. "stunning as always" she said to her.

The drive to where they were going took like forever and from the look of things the place is situated at the outskirt of the town. But she dare not question her even though curiosity was sitting right on her face.
At last they got to a beautiful mansion which was lone in that area. The gate was opened and the guys there bowed to her.

"Something is definitely going on here" she said to herself.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:57pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:01pm On May 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.