Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (71300 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:44pm On May 12, 2017
Dedication
Hadampson, Splendidiva, Slizzyb, Lilyjoe, Xaviercasmir, Nnnena

At 12:55pm she was already at the bus stop sitting on one of the benches waiting for her Lunch Host. She looked stunning breathtaking in a fitted lime green floral patterned chiffon button-down blouse and a pair of Denim pants, black ballerina flat shoe and a clutch bag. She wore her hair in bun that adorn her beautiful face. She was browsing on her phone when she heard the sound of a car, Soji's car. She raised her head and saw him coming towards her.

"Hello Miss"
"hey Soji you are almost on time" she chuckled

soji was looking so hot in a black roundneck T-shirt that fitter his muscular body and a figure-hugging jean pants. His defined wave haircut brought out the attractiveness of his extended goatee beard. Below his beautifully straight brows sat a pair of pure hazel pupil that are sheltered in an Almond shaped eyes an hawkish nose accompanied by prominent cheekbones.

He held out his hand to help her sit up from the bench and they headed to where his car was parked.
Luisa couldn't hide her amazement at the sight of the Mansion Soji lives in but stopped herself from questioning him.

"have your sit"
He went in to bring her a cup of chilled juice to drink while he set the table. He ushered her to the dinning table. She couldn't help but think that Soji is into some illegal business for him to be able to afford such a luxurious life. The sound of his phone ringing stopped her disgusting thoughts.
He rushed to pick his phone from where he had dropped it before heading to the kitchen earlier.

"hello boss, I've sent the package but I haven't gotten a reply" he said and hung up.

She became more scared with the conversation she had heard but was able to put on an infectious smile as Soji dished the meal. They both ate their food in silence.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:22pm On May 12, 2017
Akinwale14:
Nice start
thank you
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:26pm On May 12, 2017
Nnnena:
Am here. thanks for the mention dear. am following bumper to bumper
my pleasure. Thanks for following

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:30pm On May 12, 2017
Hadampson:
Kudos to u surestG, this piece is great. Lankyannie and samyfreshsmooth comman see sumtin
Thanks Bro
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 12, 2017
Thanks for the invitation. Let me start reading now
SurestG:
Slizzyb, LilyJoe567, StephenGee, Nnnena, Nastynic, Atayis, Babsopey, Tbrak, Koropon
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by AlamienDagash(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2017
Hadampson:
Wow8)
Another great writer in the land full of NAIRA a.k.a Nairalandgringrin

Lemme go nd take my reading glasses first. By the way, where is jane1234f, alamiendagash, boffinjay, aminzy, chizzymaris, evajael, stephengee12 and harameede99

Be right back #runs out of thread like usain boltcheesy
BO$$ Ayam here whats appenin? Fmartin ma yhu cu fast fast.
Thanks for the invite tho
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by AlamienDagash(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2017
rachealfst:
Wow!!! I'm happy to see this post. Ride on sis, we are all here for you. More wisdom and strength to you. Greater height!

Shakyroh320, Maryclaire1, queenitee, AlamienDagash, damis28crown, Adeshina12, you need to see this.
Sis whats been up anoda story. ok ma ah go check vvip section if seats no full.

Btw.... Thanks for the mention.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by AlamienDagash(m): 12:14am On May 13, 2017
1DAPOOL
SurestG yhu too great
Am confidently Followin like instagram.
Cc. StephenGee12 Musampa7 Evajeel Bibi294 Fmartin queenitee Yungtemy Adesina12 devilmaycry TheBlessedMan yur oll highly invited.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by devilmaycry: 12:28am On May 13, 2017
AlamienDagash:
1DAPOOL
SurestG yhu too great
Cc. StephenGee12 Musampa7 Evajeel Bibi294 Fmartin queenitee Yungtemy Adesina12 devilmaycry TheBlessedMan yur oll highly invited.
following...with my keg of palmy !!!...
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by xaviercasmir(m): 12:35am On May 13, 2017
Thanks for the mention. Nice update
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by stephenGee12(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2017
Hadampson:
Wow8)
Another great writer in the land full of NAIRA a.k.a Nairalandgringrin

Lemme go nd take my reading glasses first. By the way, where is jane1234f, alamiendagash, boffinjay, aminzy, chizzymaris, evajael, stephengee12 and harameede99

Be right back #runs out of thread like usain boltcheesy

Thanks for the mention. Abeg make I check wether palmy and dat kilishi still remain.
No let anybody take my seat ooo.
Following like I cannot follow.
Cc: nnenna, rachealfst, musampa73, herosakin77, princeofprince, chipapi, wizsolzy. Dats all for now.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2017
SurestG:
thank you
Ur welcome
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by stephenGee12(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2017
SurestG:
Slizzyb, LilyJoe567, StephenGee, Nnnena, Nastynic, Atayis, Babsopey, Tbrak, Koropon

Thanks for the mention dear. No worry we dey ur back. Ride on.
Una don help me sight hadampson and alamiendagash.
Ikombe I sight u ow sunday go be na.

Na the writer mention me ooo make una no dey talk say I do 'mo gbo mo ya' grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Fmartin(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2017
devilmaycry:
following...with my keg of palmy !!!...
thanks dude were my seat?( alamiendagash ) cheesy

cc iemfava
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 8:15am On May 13, 2017
Fmartin:

cc iemfava
* Rushes in with a carton of gala n some palm wine * kwantinu cool
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2017
SurestG:
Thanks Bro
U're wlcmsmiley
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2017
stephenGee12:

Na the writer mention me ooo make una no dey talk say I do 'mo gbo mo ya' grin grin tongue tongue
I dey 4 VVIP section, cum mit me 4 there.. alamiendagash, everywhere gud?!
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2017
SurestG:
Dedication
Hadampson, Splendidiva, Slizzyb, Lilyjoe, Xaviercasmir, Nnnena

At 12:55pm she was already at the bus stop sitting on one of the benches waiting for her Lunch Host. She looked stunning breathtaking in a fitted lime green floral patterned chiffon button-down blouse and a pair of Denim pants, black ballerina flat shoe and a clutch bag. She wore her hair in bun that adorn her beautiful face. She was browsing on her phone when she heard the sound of a car, Soji's car. She raised her head and saw him coming towards her.

"Hello Miss"
"hey Soji you are almost on time" she chuckled

soji was looking so hot in a black roundneck T-shirt that fitter his muscular body and a figure-hugging jean pants. His defined wave haircut brought out the attractiveness of his extended goatee beard. Below his beautifully straight brows sat a pair of pure hazel pupil that are sheltered in an Almond shaped eyes an hawkish nose accompanied by prominent cheekbones.

He held out his hand to help her sit up from the bench and they headed to where his car was parked.
Luisa couldn't hide her amazement at the sight of the Mansion Soji lives in but stopped herself from questioning him.

"have your sit"
He went in to bring her a cup of chilled juice to drink while he set the table. He ushered her to the dinning table. She couldn't help but think that Soji is into some illegal business for him to be able to afford such a luxurious life. The sound of his phone ringing stopped her disgusting thoughts.
He rushed to pick his phone from where he had dropped it before heading to the kitchen earlier.

"hello boss, I've sent the package but I haven't gotten a reply" he said and hung up.

She became more scared with the conversation she had heard but was able to put on an infectious smile as Soji dished the meal. They both ate their food in silence.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by ikombe: 8:57am On May 13, 2017
stephenGee12:

I don Buy action bitters down for boiz cheesy

Shey u go show on sunday undecided

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2017
Emi ni kan tan.. Thank u for the dedication surestG. more wisdom to u dear
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2017
ikombe:
I don Buy action bitters down for boiz cheesy
Shey u go show on sunday undecided
Gala nkoundecided
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by devilmaycry: 9:34am On May 13, 2017
Fmartin:

cc iemfava
bros u go sitdown for ground abeg
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:35am On May 13, 2017
Just saw the dedication dear, thanks
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by stephenGee12(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2017
Hadampson:

i never see dagash but i dey come make i drag my palmy and kilishi con join u.
abeg help me tell bouncer make i pass
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by ikombe: 9:40am On May 13, 2017
Hadampson:
Gala nkoundecided
Gala na for small children angry
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2017
ikombe:
Gala na for small children angry
Gala is not only for children o.
How sunday go be na?

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2017
stephenGee12:

i never see dagash but i dey come make i drag my palmy and kilishi con join u. abeg help me tell bouncer make i pass
Okay buh bring my own come o
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 12:37pm On May 13, 2017
AlamienDagash:
1DAPOOL
SurestG yhu too great
Thank you thank you, I'm here
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 12:38pm On May 13, 2017
rachealfst:
Wow!!! I'm happy to see this post. Ride on sis, we are all here for you. More wisdom and strength to you. Greater height!

Shakyroh320, Maryclaire1, queenitee, AlamienDagash, damis28crown, Adeshina12, you need to see this.
I'm here sis, thanks
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
Ayam following bumper to bumper. But shey I will not pick up a pen and write bayii
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by AlamienDagash(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2017
stephenGee12:

i never see dagash but i dey come make i drag my palmy and kilishi con join u. abeg help me tell bouncer make i pass
Oga i dey yur front enjoyin guguru, how cums yu don't cii mee
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by AlamienDagash(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2017
Hadampson:
Evertin Na nrml, how is yur hareemede

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.