Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before (4993 Views)

Where On Earth Did Your Hair ‘disappeared’ To’- Fan Tells Banky W, He Replies / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by ironMind: 3:02pm On May 12, 2017
One new Nigeria blogger is create site. Blog. She is post many rubbish news plenty times. News that is no correct. So me I is vex. To punish the girl me I call her. I tell her I is want to advertise but I is not sabi how to do it on her site. I is tell her to meet me and I is pay her and she is do it for me. She agree. That day, me I was dress very good. When we meet, I change topic and toast her. She is loving my style. She is accept to date me. 1 week later I is fvck this blogger. I fvck her dog style. She is shouting. When she is go from my house, my neighbours is hail me. They was call me champion fvcker.

That is like this I punish the blogger. Now I is no advertise anything and I is not pick her call again

2 Likes

Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by mmclatino(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2017
You need HELP.

3 Likes

Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2017
ironMind:
One new Nigeria blogger is create site. Blog. She is post many rubbish news plenty times. News that is no correct. So me I is vex. To punish the girl me I call her. I tell her I is want to advertise but I is not sabi how to do it on her site. I is tell her to meet me and I is pay her and she is do it for me. She agree. That day, me I was dress very good. When we meet, I change topic and toast her. She is loving my style. She is accept to date me. 1 week later I is fvck this blogger. I fvck her dog style. She is shouting. When she is go from my house, my neighbours is hail me. They was call me champion fvcker.

That is like this I punish the blogger. Now I is no advertise anything and I is not pick her call again

Ur English na champion grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by cosby02(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
ironMind:

Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by ironMind: 7:56pm On May 12, 2017
mmclatino:
You need HELP.
How?
Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by Agozie48: 9:01pm On May 12, 2017
ironMind:

How?

go inquire from the person who is in charge of your spiritual matters the person would offer you solutions you really need help

3 Likes

Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by hernandson(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2017
Kai op your brains have been raptured.....very stupid sumbori
Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2017
I give up on the internet

1 Like

Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by crazyABO(m): 2:36am On May 13, 2017
So u were there ba? Ode bloggers everywhere angry
Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by ironMind: 8:58am On May 13, 2017
crazyABO:
So u were there ba? Ode bloggers everywhere angry
This thing wey is happen to me you have come and ask if I am there. Simple englesh is had you to understood
Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by Nobody: 11:56am On May 13, 2017
Please watch like and share to support funny two years old MARVELLOUS in this hilarious comedy short film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by tbeac(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2017
Do you have iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift cards, eBay gift cards, Walmart gift cards that you want to sell and get paid in Naira, directly to your bank account? 

We buy the gift cards and pay for it in Naira.
Be it $25 $50 $100 up to $5000 (we buy maximum of $100 denominations) No matter to the amount we would pay you for it directly to your account fast!!!! 

Current rates
Itunes gift card ------ 260 naira/ $
Amazon gift card ------ 290 naira /$

Other gift cards please contact us for rates.

Call/whatsapp - 0703 2287193

1 Like

Re: See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before by ironMind: 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
tbeac:
Do you have iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift cards, eBay gift cards, Walmart gift cards that you want to sell and get paid in Naira, directly to your bank account? 

We buy the gift cards and pay for it in Naira.
Be it $25 $50 $100 up to $5000 (we buy maximum of $100 denominations) No matter to the amount we would pay you for it directly to your account fast!!!! 

Current rates
Itunes gift card ------ 260 naira/ $
Amazon gift card ------ 290 naira /$

Other gift cards please contact us for rates.

Call/whatsapp - 0703 2287193
Get out jor

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs / LYRICS: Dave Ft. Burna Boy – Location Lyrics / I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.