Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Husband Wont Talk To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wont Talk To Me (6982 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 12, 2017
I'm got married when I was 21 nd I have a 5 year old daughter...my husband nd I agreed to have just one kid due to our busy life...of recent my husband started acting funny,He started bringing up topics about having another baby. He refused to go with me to the hospital for This family planning stuff...so I went nd did it on my own...Last week he found out nd since then he's been avoiding me he doesn't want to talk or come close....I tried explaining to him yesterday but he just got upset nd left.....I love my husband....what do I do to get him back?
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
Family planning is supposed to be a joint decision... Unless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:

I know
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:

I know
Why did you do​ it without agreeing with your husband?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:

I know

I nor blame the man. Which one is one child? And na girl sef! So if she enter Uni now and one day cult boys do riot and she becomes collateral damage, na so u don turn childless, and menopause go don nack. No change ur mind, deh dere deh form americana one child policy.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
You know the culture about male child which you have not given him and you went ahead to do family planning without his consent.
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
And you came to Romance section?
Where they support violence and are still grabbing girls by the poosie. Nawa!

Like the poster above said, family planning should be a joint decision. Having another child after five years is pretty perfect...
You are also lucky your husband is the one pushing for it, shows he is committed to it. It shows he is ready for it too...

You did wrong by locking shop after one child, without his consent.

Do you have health issues? Why did you do that?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
And you came to Romance section?
Where they support violence and are still grabbing girls by the poosie. Nawa!

Like the poster above said, family planning should be a joint decision. Having another child after five years is pretty perfect...
You are also lucky your husband is the one pushing for it, shows he is committed to it. It shows he is ready for it too...

You did wrong by locking shop after one child, without his consent.

Do you have health issues? Why did you do that?

No I don't....I can't really take care of another child my job is really stressful
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:

Why did you do​ it without agreeing with your husband?

I just had to nd it's to our advantage
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:

I just had to nd it's to our advantage
Maybe you are sleeping around..... Just saying.
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:

Maybe you are sleeping around..... Just saying.

Seriously? I'm a 100% loyal
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:

Dear you are not.

U think so?
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by xynerise: 3:36pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:
I'm got married when I was 21 nd I have a 5 year old daughter...my husband nd I agreed to have just one kid due to our busy life...of recent my husband started acting funny,He started bringing up topics about having another baby. He refused to go with me to the hospital for This family planning stuff...so I went nd did it on my own...Last week he found out nd since then he's been avoiding me he doesn't want to talk or come close....I tried explaining to him yesterday but he just got upset nd left.....I love my husband....what do I do to get him back?

Very simple.

Give him another child

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:

U think so?
Getting your tubes tied without your husband's​ active consent is enough grounds for divorce
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by talk2alabama: 3:37pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:

U think so?
please ignore him

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by talk2alabama: 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:

U think so?
what is the nature of your job?
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by xynerise: 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:

U think so?

Stop replying him. Some people are lunatic in this section

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
please ignore him
You have low self-esteem issues... Or why can't you just make your point without talking down on others?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 12, 2017
Senseless post!
tollahni:

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
xynerise:

Stop replying him. Some people are
lunatic in this section
You should keep your views to yourself ... Not everyone is your father

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Grace87(f): 3:49pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:
You guys are married, you were wrong to go ahead and do family planning without his approval... That shudve been a joint decision.

Thing is when you are married...ME, My, I doesn't work anymore...It's WE and US!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 12, 2017
Grace87:
You guys are married, you were wrong to go ahead and do family planning without his approval... That shudve been a joint decision.

Thing is when you are married...ME, My, I doesn't work anymore...It's WE and US!
God bless you. One sane person who has deep understanding of marriage workings.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Grace87(f): 3:58pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:
I can advice you to give him time, let him calm down...Then prepare him a very nice meal, pamper him, give him some good loving...then talk to him give your reasons but consider his feelings as well.

It will work itself out...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by gracile(f): 4:03pm On May 12, 2017
Talk to him
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 12, 2017
Grace87:
I can advice you to give him time, let him calm down...Then prepare him a very nice meal, pamper him, give him some good loving...then talk to him give your reasons but consider his feelings as well.

That should be done fast. The guy is deeply hurt. She shouldn't let karishikas get knocked up by him ...in this vulnerable moment.
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by chigoziri2403(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2017
did you expect him to clap for you, and call you sweet names, but why are most women like this?
What type of family planning did you do;?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 12, 2017
chigoziri2403:
did you expect him to clap for you, and call you sweet names, but why are most women like this?
What type of family planning did you do;?
Possibly womb evacuation!
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by SirMichael1: 4:19pm On May 12, 2017
Grace87:

What's this one saying?? undecided You think its every man that gets calm by food. You think all men like food as you perceive?

Not all men are the same so don't give your advice without getting all the facts right

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by SirMichael1: 4:21pm On May 12, 2017
tollahni:

You say your job is stressful and yet you have enough time to reply comments and open a thread here.

Who are you deceiving? undecided

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) / I Lost My Wife To Politicians / 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.