Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady (771 Views)

28-year Old Lagos-based Virgin Lady Seeks A Man, See Her Phone Number / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by bonnyhope: 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
pls help me pray ooo all d ladies i hv met dey don do dem tire

Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by professorfal: 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
na we your brothers do them now. omo virgins don scarce now you gat wait till November/ December when them go import newbies from village.

Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2017
bonnyhope:

Eeehheeemmm...*clearing my throat*

Hello...is it me you're looking for? grin

Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by DLondonboiy: 4:34pm On May 12, 2017
Why do you want to fùck a virgin? To add to your list of achievement? Some people came to this world solely to fool themselves..Nice one Lucifer!

Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by SirMichael1: 4:35pm On May 12, 2017
Start dey apply now. People still dey born virgin na.

Ever wondered why autocorrect doesn't correct you when you mistype virgin?? Because its scarce
Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by PMWSpirit(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2017
bonnyhope:

TBH , count ya self lucky . I'm engaged to one . Trust me bros it's harder than it looks ooo. I care about her too much to drop her but when konji steps in na real war . Check the meaning of blue balls. It aff catch me tire so tey it's a norm for me now
Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2017
Why do you even want a virgin, when you yourself you are local tokunbo?!

Abeg, know your place, you are just meeting your kind.
Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by SmellingAnus(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2017
Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by delishpot: 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
If you ain't one, you do not deserve one.
Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by SuperSuave(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2017
You wan use am do ritual ni undecided
Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by stano2(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2017
so u can deflower her, then continue searching for another virgin..don't go and think of better things to do

Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2017
Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 12, 2017
hehe virgin hunter
Re: God When Will I Be Lucky To Meet A Virgin Lady by firstking01(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
professorfal:
na we your brothers do them now. omo virgins don scarce now you gat wait till November/ December when them go import newbies from village.
Unknown to you the ones from village go even teach you wey dey for city new styles.

My Thoughts On Marriage / How To Know The Difference Between True Love & Fake Love / She Was Giving Me Green Light