Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (57662 Views)

Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" / 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 12, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by AJCs(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2017
@handsam, are u a prophet, soothsayer or Ifa divinationist, who has foreseen the future of Adekunle Gold and where it is tied to with its duration?
Must Adekunle Gold remain with Olamide forever? Are you saying as he has left, he wouldn't go beyond the height he attained with Olamide?
My friend, God is the only One that directs man's paths to the right place, so just be watching and see what would happen to the guy (Adekunle) in years to come.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by jelil01: 10:10pm On May 12, 2017
Acidosis:
Good for Adekunle Gold.

Dude's style of music is completely different from what YBNL represents.

I wish his song "temptation" was recorded with Mavins!
what would have happened?? D song for win grammy abi.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by handsam(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2017
Ace16:
@ handsam... ur comment reek of stupidity. U must b a kid

You should stop talking about the condition of your current pathetic existence though. grin

4 Likes

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by handsam(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2017
stubbornman:

Guy form like say you get sense small nah see as you dey misbehave

Coming from someone with a sobriquet aligned with the attitude of a goat?

Pls, This means soo little. grin

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 12, 2017
Naso Adekunle Gold friend zone himself from YBNL.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by mimikyute(f): 10:15pm On May 12, 2017
Omotayor123:
I know he had No Intention of Marrying her. I pity the girlundecided

I have always wonder what Adekunle was doing in YBNL in the first place

wetin dis one dey talk abeg?
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by larrypourl(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2017
That's life mehn. You move on when the appointed time is set.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

1 Share

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by handsam(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

I don't think you are okay upstairs

This dudes tho, Do they even take a look at their sobriquet before churning words from their epileptic thumbs? grin

You are called 'dude *weed * lmao'. Yet you talk about someone not being okay upstairs.

Please, Go and beg the witches following you from your village. grin

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by haykes(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2017
handsam:
"Adekunle, The ingrate". You think You're like a"Wizkid".

Watch how you fade out of existence like "Blackface". undecided
U know what happened btween them abi na u sign him let olamide talk

1 Like

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by justphillips(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2017
handsam:
"Adekunle, The ingrate". You think You're like "Wizkid".

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by paradigmshift(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
handsam:

u re fool. adekunle gold make better music than wizkid

1 Like

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Zecks(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2017
iamVirus:
YBNL boss, Olamide , needs not prove his worth on the music scene as he has successfully remained consistent since hitting the limelight back in 2011 till date.
The OWO BLOW crooner, on a recent interview with Moet Abebe of Soundcity, opened up on a lot of issues to include his label, the artistes in it, Dagrin and man more.
On his label and it’s artiste, Olamide cleared the air about Adekunle Gold’s status in the label, revealing that the ORENTE crooner, is no longer signed to the label, but still remains family.
Watch the interview below and share your thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuSMPgdwAhw

Source: http://360jamng.net/watch-i-may-not-marry-my-baby-mama-adekunle-not-in-ybnl-olamide/

This is Samklelf's wife and son....
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
Imstrong:
Lessons for those that think baby mamaism is the best way to hook celeb, they still have a mind of their own to decide

this is bad news for em slay queens... okro them gang.
mama baby abi Na baby mama.
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by diva90: 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
Of course! The silly girls just end up becoming baby mamas and nothing more ...
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
handsam:

This dudes tho, Do they even take a look at their sobriquet before churning words from their epileptic thumbs? grin

You are called 'dude *weed * lmao'. Yet you talk about someone not being okay upstairs.

Please, Go and beg the witches following you from your village. grin

Lol i just wanted to post that meme
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Rexnegro(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2017
Omotayor123:

he was ybnl graphic personnel before he turned music artiste. more like a ybnl was a music stepping stone.
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by ismart: 10:49pm On May 12, 2017
handsam:

Adekunle is filth before Wizikid.
and you are what? They know Adekunle gold, what about you? who knows your father or family?
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by ismart: 10:51pm On May 12, 2017
Omotayor123:
This is not the first time he has said he wouldn't marry her. And she gave him a very handsome kid. damn!
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by lovelyadeola(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2017
Omotayor123:

Idiat post, so when he use the platform blow. he no suppose dey there?? hate ingrate like u.
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by abels(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2017
handsam:

.. Na mumu na
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Youdondeymad: 11:03pm On May 12, 2017
Franzinni:
adekunle gold...

That guy has talent.... But can he give Nigeria the kind of back to back rubbish tunes that it needs??

This guy sing with a conscious mind... And that might be. His weakness...

Olamide is still in the game because the music scene globally has been DUMBed down as the consumers are getting dumber and dumber by the millions...

One crate of gulder for you,you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by lovelyadeola(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2017
diva90:
Of course! The silly girls just end up becoming baby mamas and nothing more ...
What more lol? nowadays Hoes ladies don't deserve much.
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by hernandson(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

How is it your business? He said they're still family, that's all that matters. Biko, carry your bald head and hawk your 'hate' somewhere else.
sister bet y, now you've made him change his picture when I was about to see the bald headgrin gringrin gringrin
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by khalhokage(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2017
The best YBNL artiste gone. I'm glad.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by TonyRoland(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2017
Franzinni:
adekunle gold...

That guy has talent.... But can he give Nigeria the kind of back to back rubbish tunes that it needs??

This guy sing with a conscious mind... And that might be. His weakness...

Olamide is still in the game because the music scene globally has been DUMBed down as the consumers are getting dumber and dumber by the millions...

fact! U said it all

1 Like

Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Dotwillis1(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2017
FleetAdmiral:

And who told you his destiny is tied to YBNL...stop being myopic...glad you mentioned wizkid, so many paths to success
grin
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by poweredcom(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2017
before u wan marry olosho hhaahha
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by Nobody: 12:24am On May 13, 2017
Omotayor123:

Stop being a feminist.
Re: Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL by handsam(m): 12:26am On May 13, 2017
ismart:
and you are what? They know Adekunle gold, what about you? who knows your father or family?

At least we all know you as a "Douchebag". grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cleo Tao Is Dead! (Planet 101.1FM Presenter In Akwa Ibom) / Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.