Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life (898 Views)

Removed / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 12, 2017
Ever since i lost my dad at a young age, my life has been full of mess. I started doing odd jobs at a young age just to feed and take care of myself but life seems to have turned it's back on me. I'll leave home at 7:00am just to hustle but my family will always still hate me. From then till today my life has been useless, they blame me for their problems. They feel no love towards me, not my mother nor my brother. I feel like a destined outcast right from creation, my life is stagnant. All my mates have gone far ahead of me but i'm here still with my 0'level with little or no money to further. I can't stand this life anymore, it's useless. If there's truly a god, then he's useless. For my family to hate, curse and outcast me for no reason, then what's my hope in life? What's the essence of my life? Why did god made my life miserable? It's over, i quit!
Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by sunshineV(f): 8:58pm On May 12, 2017
How come you still have time for NL?

4 Likes

Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by Epositive(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2017
sunshineV:

1 Like

Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by Homeboiy: 9:01pm On May 12, 2017
Small boy like u
wetin u don c for life
mehn go to bed wit empty stomach
u think to kill urself dey easy, try am
Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by mimiwems(f): 9:02pm On May 12, 2017
Ending your life is not the solution. Befriend Jesus Christ let Him be your friend because He loves you. Don't listen to the enemy who are saying suicide to you at the background. Pray yourself out until something happens. Go to MFM
Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by FleetAdmiral(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2017
sunshineV:
Hehehee abi grin...the little time you've spent online to type this post could have gotten sme cash in your pocket...anyway i still need pictures or ahdonbilivit cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by IEDA: 9:12pm On May 12, 2017
what do you think happens after suicide?...are you a Christian or a Muslim?..you believe in heaven or hell?..or better still you don't believe in anything?..so you'ld rather take your life and go into the deep that you know nothing about rather than face the problems at hand...what makes you think suicide is a solution,have you ever interviewed a dead person before to know how enjoyable 'After Death' is?...if no one shows you love,then love yourself..its only the belief in a better tomorrow that gets us going to triumip over today no matter the situation...ogbeni wake,you lucky i just watched a series called-13 reasons why?...i for just reason you gab...oga behave ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by sunshineV(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2017
FleetAdmiral:

Hehehee abi grin...the little time you've spent online to type this post could have gotten sme cash in your pocket...anyway i still need pictures or ahdonbilivit cheesy

grin
Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by doctimonyeka(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
I read the previous comments and im disappointed by the mockery made by some persons here.. The young man needs help not castigation..

@op, silver or gold, i have none but i do have Jesus Christ.. Try and give your life to Christ... Dont give up on life just yet.. Just give Jesus just a chance..

I wish you the very best... See ya at the top..

2 Likes

Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by Mekus68: 10:42pm On May 12, 2017
Always seeking attention on nairaland.

1. Your lies are epic...an O level holder blowing grammar...well done.

2. Each day you create a thread with different personalities. In this thread you a pauper...u dey try

3. What about your compound girl who bought you perfume that you disvirgined according to your post sometime ago...her village people must be following you true true.

Let me come and be going.

2 Likes

Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by Prince4mic: 1:47am On May 13, 2017
una dey here dey talk long talk, the guy don already kee imsef
Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by hobermener: 7:07am On May 13, 2017
Mekus68:
Always seeking attention on nairaland.

1. Your lies are epic...an O level holder blowing grammar...well done.

2. Each day you create a thread with different personalities. In this thread you a pauper...u dey try

3. What about your compound girl who bought you perfume that you disvirgined according to your post sometime ago...her village people must be following you true true.

Let me come and be going.
grin grin grin for real Hahahahaha
Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by Juliearth(f): 7:17am On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:

Thats very insensitive of you

1 Like

Re: I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life by Juliearth(f): 7:19am On May 13, 2017
What shall ir profit you to commit suicide and end up in eternal condemnation? You need to get this idea of suicide off your head.

(1) (Reply)

Things No One Told Me About Being And Staying Married / Nostalgia Extraordinaire! / Just Wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.