Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again (2184 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Please i need your candid opinion. Am in an Abusive marriage, My husband curses me with a life treatening curses and he doesnt give a dam whether it hurts me when i. Try to tell him i dont like people cursing me . How do i solve this problem . I beg you i need a mature opinion
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by sweerychick(f): 1:00am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Please i need your candid opinion. Am in an Abusive marriage, My husband curses me with a life treatening curses and he doesnt give a dam whether it hurts me when i. Try to tell him i dont like people cursing me . How do i solve this problem . I beg you i need a mature opinion
do you have kids?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by vitalisdiho(m): 1:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Asks him a query...don't you love me again and I'm sorry if I upset you wrongly

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by godfatherx: 1:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Next time, record his voice while he is cursing, (not to his knowledge though); then on a later day when he is happy with you and in a jovial mood, ask him for a favour, ask him to listen to the things he says to you when he is angry. I hope it will make him sober and work on his language.

Anger is a form of madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2017
sweerychick:
do you have kids?
yes have got. 2
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Tell him fvck you and move out of the house! angry
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Flexherbal(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2017
See a good counselor.
Suicide is never an option!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by baby124: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2017
You want to take your life because of another human being like you? You need help not him. You are obviously jobless and a fool. Better open your eyes and start living for yourself. Oponu. You want to die on top man.hahahaha. Am sure your kids need a saviour or your parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by ednut1(m): 3:01am On Jan 28, 2017
u agreed to marry him na. u either endure or divorce. choice is urs
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 28, 2017
Do you have investments or financially indepentdent? check my signature and he will call you honey next time.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by princefunmmy(m): 5:28am On Jan 28, 2017
The problem is that you're keeping this to yourself... Speak to someone, maybe a friend or a counselor... But sincerely, your case is still better, some persons marriages are worse than yours and suicide is not an option... Tough time never last tough people do.. Live for your kids, there is nothing as good as having one's mother while growing up
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by flyca: 5:30am On Jan 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Tell him fvck you and move out of the house! angry
She need money and a lot of guts of which it seems she lacks both.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by wonlasewonimi: 5:33am On Jan 28, 2017
You need find the root cause. Did he invest in MMM?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by stinggy(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
yes have got. 2
You have 2 kids and you're contemplating suicide just because your man do curse you? What will happen to those kids if you commit suicide? And who told you those curses are in anyway potent?

Does he have parents or elders in his family? You might to tell them what you've told us. They should be able to talk sense into him.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 6:58am On Jan 28, 2017
stinggy:

You have 2 kids and you're contemplating suicide just because your man do curse you? What will happen to those kids if you commit suicide? And who told you those curses are in anyway potent?

Does he have parents or elders in his family? You might to tell them what you've told us. They should be able to talk sense into him.
this man is left with his father only who he doesnt even have regard for
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by stinggy(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Eleyi gidi gan ooo.
How about close friends? pastor? imam?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2017
stinggy:

Eleyi gidi gan ooo.
How about close friends? pastor? imam?
the thing he cant stand me reporting him it will make matter worse
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by stinggy(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
the thing he cant stand me reporting him it will make matter worse
But he can't kill you. He's leaving you with no other choice. You can't continue being sad like this while he's enjoying his life.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2017
stinggy:

But he can't kill you. He's leaving you with no other choice. You can't continue being sad like this while he's enjoying his life.
he doesnt even Apologize whenever he does that. Am thinking of moving out of his house and rent a room apartment but i dont have the courage because i easily forgive him. And am considering i do that i might hurt the kids
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Psychologist90(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
If truly you are in an abusive relationship then you've got call his attention to it and if he refuses to acknowledge his wrongdoings then you have to move far away from him. It sounds unreasonable to me for a man to be taken his anger on his own wife instead of sharing his problems with her. If the abuse persistent thereby resulting into domestic violence, then you've got to stay away from him. If he cannot control his tempers/emotions when angry, then needs to see a psychologist for counseling. I'm not advising you to stay in an abusive relationship/marriage, your life is more important than that.
ominirajj:
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by JerryTemi(f): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Learn to forgive and when he is not around my dear pray to God for Grace to stand firm not to challenge him but to keep loving him Divorce is never a way out. God allowed you to marry him because he knew the kind of person he is so nurture him without thinking about yourself and you see God changing him through you. Please try and get this book and read you will understand that love and marriage conquerth all trouble. making marriage work by Joyce Meyer. Apply what is in that book and see result.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2017
op, I want to believe you're trolling.

but if you're not I could have recommended cyanide capsule due to its quick & lethal nature, but they are very hard to come by. So just empty a whole bottle of sleeping pills into your mouth, then top it with a bottle of strong vodka, this will accelerate the process.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by crackhaus: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Seems like he doesn't have regard for anybody. In that case, killing yourself would be very f00lish.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by crackhaus: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2017
Joavid:
op, I want to believe you're trolling.

but if you're not I could have recommended cyanide capsule due to its quick & lethal nature, but they are very hard to come by. So just empty a whole bottle of sleeping pills into your mouth, then top it with a bottle of strong vodka, this will accelerate the process.
You watch films too much.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
crackhaus:
You watch films too much.
does it or does it not work?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Dyt(f): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
JerryTemi:
Learn to forgive and when he is not around my dear pray to God for Grace to stand firm not to challenge him but to keep loving him Divorce is never a way out. God allowed you to marry him because he knew the kind of person he is so nurture him without thinking about yourself and you see God changing him through you. Please try and get this book and read you will understand that love and marriage conquerth all trouble. making marriage work by Joyce Meyer. Apply what is in that book and see result.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by thorpido(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
he doesnt even Apologize whenever he does that. Am thinking of moving out of his house and rent a room apartment but i dont have the courage because i easily forgive him. And am considering i do that i might hurt the kids
You think moving out will hurt the kids but you don't think commiting suicide will hurt them? undecided

You should talk to him about this when he is relaxed and how much it hurts you.You might have to talk to an elderly person he respects too if things don't change.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj: this man is left with his father only who he doesnt even have regard for
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Richy4(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
It would have been painful and I would have felt so bad assuming he put a leash on you or possibly chained you...I would have said oh!!! What a horrible man... He chained you so that you will not leave the house...But NO he did not do any of those... therefore u are technically free and u are the one holding yourself back....

You are the one that will decide if you wanna be happy or not...No one I repeat no one is responsible for your happiness but yourself....This life is just only once.....Even if you believe in reincarnation, you don't even know if you are coming back to Nigeria.....I believe that You are the architect of your happiness..

If you want to die because of a man,or because he placed some Diamond ring on your fingers, u are very free but make sure no one sees u because if the doctor managed to revive you, u will be charged for suicide attempt and you will go to jail....But if you want to live a long life and see your children grow and become something in future,...You have a lot of options..

<<You can separate from him for a while so that he will know your value in your absence...

Or
<<You can go for the worst case scenario which is filing for divorce...meaning that you want nothing to do with him...The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Separate from your husband for a while but don't divorce him. Stay away from a person that makes you feel suicidal.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
baby124:
You want to take your life because of another human being like you? You need help not him. You are obviously jobless and a fool. Better open your eyes and start living for yourself. Oponu. You want to die on top man.hahahaha. Am sure your kids need a saviour or your parents.

No mind her.. They should. Keep committing suicide. Smhhh.
I detest weak women.

All because of man..!
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide . I Dont Know What To Do Again by sisisioge: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
You are a wuss sweetie...A darn wuss!

I bet the azzz is the absolute financier of the house. Who do your kids look up too? Duh! If you fail you, Biko don't fail them! If you fail them, then you would be preparing them to be future wusses too! What a vicious circle! Nigerian women are resilient! Don't forking fail us. Stand up to that guy and talk hard business, if he's gonna continue in the business of pulling you down...Then you shouldn't go down alone!

Whew! You made me burst a vein!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You / Please For Married Men How Do You Cope With Excess Luggages In Your Room From W / We Want To Adopt A Child As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.