Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Removed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Removed (3033 Views)

They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by buccy(f): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2017
!
Re: Removed by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2017
All I can say is "Wow"

3 Likes

Re: Removed by whitebeard(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2017
shocked wow, I am speechless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removed by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Oh my lipsrsealed

If Being a lawyer did not teach her to protect her rights lipsrsealed nothing will.

18 Likes

Re: Removed by Nutase: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2017
Bloggers and lies.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removed by AntiWailer: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Stupid lie.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removed by Homeboiy: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Fictitious story this Christmas morning

14 Likes

Re: Removed by GraGra247(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Muafrika2:
Oh my lipsrsealed

If Being a lawyer did not teach her to protect her rights lipsrsealed nothing will.

Infact you've said it all. Abeg give me chance let me faint.

Three different record breaking degrees and someone will still be behaving like a zombie.

I mean give me those 3 degrees and I will confidenly boast of a world class executive job that will earn me nothing less than half a million Naira in a month.

That lady simply doesn't know her worth.

7 Likes

Re: Removed by Eddygourdo(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2017
this is a super story! a life of strife and sorrows. Mrs lienus, Mrs barrister. Mrs otu ashi. kontinu

7 Likes

Re: Removed by buccy(f): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2017
I can authoritatively tell you that the site does not post fictitious stories. cool
This world is deeper than you can ever think or imagine...

1 Like

Re: Removed by Topestbilly(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2017
She should go back to school and study "Village People And Folloment"

Bloggers kai!

3 Likes

Re: Removed by Ranchhoddas: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Lie lie story.

3 Likes

Re: Removed by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:

Infact you've said it all. Abeg give me chance let me faint.

Three different record breaking degrees and someone will still be behaving like a zombie.

I mean give me those 3 degrees and I will confidenly boast of a world class executive job that will earn me nothing less than half a million Naira in a month.

That lady simply doesn't know her worth.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Removed by blank(f): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2017
buccy:

I can authoritatively tell you that the site does not post fictitious stories. cool
This world is deeper than you can ever think or imagine...

Let's believe the story is true. She should just stop paying him the money and also get a better job. By now, her first child should be at least 15 years old. She should have small sense na.

7 Likes

Re: Removed by gidjah(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2017
WaO!,what a submmisive woman. She is, in this generation ??wao!,one more course to go study in d university : ,'borrowed sense '!she obviously doesn't have one till now'

7 Likes

Re: Removed by Zither(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
When you think you've heard it all....

2 Likes

Re: Removed by TheeDetective: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
FAKE STORY . Bloggers telling lies all over the place with fictitious stories angry; nansense.

3 Likes

Re: Removed by yvelchstores(f): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is a pure lie. In Nigeria where u have to write jamb and post ume before u can even hope to get admission with a 30% probability. Na him she enter 3 good times, even study law and go law Skl join.

This is the worst fake story ever

3 Likes

Re: Removed by sisisioge: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blawdy liar! 4yrs to study English. 5 years plus 1year for law and law school. 9 years plus initial 4years spent for the first degree and one year for service yet still blawdy dumb. Hian! Too many holes in your story...screew you for thinking we are eddiots. Whew! grin

5 Likes

Re: Removed by ecolime(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bullshit!
Re: Removed by Alexgeneration(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Just dey lie small small abeg

3 Likes

Re: Removed by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2017
The op could be saying the truth about herself.
Ok look at it this way, if one is brilliant bookwise not streetwise o.

Say bookwise, she graduate with mass communication at the age of 21. Cos I graduated at the age of 22. Then she went back to school to study English for another 4years? Then went back to school again to read LAW, for 5years, that should be total :21+4+5=30years , then add 1year nysc.

So at this moment she's 31 years or say 32years old with 3degrees but still no sense to choose what's proper for herself.

What a pity, op. Your mumu don do, Biko.
Re: Removed by cococandy(f): 5:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Smh.
Okay bye
Re: Removed by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
buccy:
After I finished school, I got married and wanted to work but my husband refused and suggested I wait till after our child was born. Though I felt stifled, I agreed with him… After a year, I broached up the subject with him again but he insisted that I don’t work in a media firm as I read mass communication as my first degree and that I should go back to school and read something else since he didn’t want his wife to be in the spotlight, So obediently, I went back to school and read English hoping that he would allow me be a teacher since he did not like the idea of me working in an office as he said it made women non submissive at home and office romance was on the increase these days.

After I bagged my degree in English, he came up with another story of how I couldn’t be a teacher as that was debasing and not befitting for his person. By this time, I was so angry that for weeks I didn’t speak to him. I felt like a zombie as I was tired of living my life just taking care of my husband and children…I was just too intelligent to be washing clothes and plates and cooking food for the rest of my life. After the lengthy silence in the house, we finally came to an agreement for me to read law so that I could have my own firm, do my things my way and still take care of the house. It sounded good to my ears and for the third time, I went back to school; this time to read law. I spent another 5 years and got the degree.
After I had bagged the degree, I started applying for jobs and then one day he got me a letter of appointment at the Ministry of Justice, Abuja. My joy knew no bounds but it was short-lived. He told me that to show my gratitude for all he has done for me (the extra 2 degrees I bagged in his house plus the job he got for me), I would be giving him #60,000 from my #80,000 salary. The #20,000 is for my transport and upkeep. He said we needed to save and that with my additional income, we would be able to complete our projects. I have worked for 3 years now and I have not seen any completed or beginning project.
Anytime, we have issues in my family, my siblings will always be expecting I bring my share as I am “working”, but I never have anything to give neither can I tell anybody my dilemma. I am even looking scruffier than when I didn’t have a job. I can’t give my parents anything tangible. I don’t know how to get out of this hole.

Source: http://deemama.com.ng

..name sound like puccccccccy n am lovvvvinit....anywas was yor noMBA? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Friend Is A Kleptomaniac / Wellwoman Original (all Round Health, Vitality And Well-being) / Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.