Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (72814 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by MostBanned: 10:27pm On May 12, 2017
AFonja dey mock AFonja grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 12, 2017
grin wink grin grin pikin bawo

3 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Opakan2: 10:28pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
osubande the coordinator is a baba. and needs to b born again.

That represents yoruba nation and hausa fulani nation in terms of politics.

Yoruba are busy forming sophistication while the hausa-fulani are busy maximizing the sophistication...I pity afonja

and what are your own people busy doing?
acting like chickens prone to slaughter from the fulanis .. abi nor be so?

After spilling trash online, you'll still run to the Yorubas to save your sorry asses from your life masters #yeye

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by mr1759: 10:28pm On May 12, 2017
so Yoruba are Hausa/Fulani children?

9 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ephi123(f): 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
This is so childish.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Dotwillis1(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
Mynd44 just made me waste ma mb this evening uploading screen shots.. This z fb nd I got mine on twitter.

Please delete the thread completely https://www.nairaland.com/3795568/he-treats-me-like-son
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Sleezwizz: 10:30pm On May 12, 2017
I swear FFK is high on cocaine. He is mentally sick. Mtchewwwww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ylaa(f): 10:30pm On May 12, 2017
Not just a clown
But a circus clown
The one with the big red nose

greatgod2012:
Lol.......
Honestly, this FFK is a clown!

I personally don't see anything wrong with VP's statement but I guess in politics, I might be wrong!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Oblang(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:

Yoruba are busy forming sophistication while the hausa-fulani are busy maximizing the sophistication...I pity afonja

U don pity urself finish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ylaa(f): 10:31pm On May 12, 2017
Not just a clown
But a circus clown

greatgod2012:
Lol.......
Honestly, this FFK is a clown!

I personally don't see anything wrong with VP's statement but I guess in politics, I might be wrong!

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Benekruku(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2017
FFK's antics won't work!

The Nort-Western alliance I unshakeable!

Beyond 2031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by teebillz: 10:32pm On May 12, 2017
From mere commissioner, to coordinator, and now son. How did we got here?

4 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Sleezwizz: 10:32pm On May 12, 2017
MostBanned:
AFonja dey mock AFonja grin

We have some bastard afonjas, FFK is one of them. He is mad already. I am so embarrassed he is from my state angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by eleko1: 10:33pm On May 12, 2017
FFK is omo ale jatijati. olopolo kukuru arindin agba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Sleezwizz: 10:33pm On May 12, 2017
teebillz:
From mere commissioner, to coordinator, and now son. How did we got here?

U can't even type correctly. Your spoken English will surely be very poor.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:33pm On May 12, 2017
PStacks:
FFK is sick.

on behalf of all yoruba people, I here by declare FFK a bastard and hence donate him to IPOB YOUTH.

FFK is now a BIAFRAN As from today till he dies.

You don't have to do that.

Because of lack of brave leaders, we have adopted FFK, Fayose, Saraki and Dino as our Lords

8 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:34pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Benekruku(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:

We re OK with it!

It's better than being irrelevant like the Igbo's

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Opakan2: 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
Sleezwizz:

We have some bastard afonjas, FFK is one of them. He is mad already. I am so embarrassed he is from my state angry

his yeye will still come out.. leave him

when koro moves to APC and he is the only one left he'll know wassup.. very foolish thing feeling smart.. and e no go pass that igbo cunt sucking the bastard's balls

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by project55: 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
Rtopzy:
Bruhahaha!!!!!!!
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by goldenson5895(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
He just wants to be popular

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by burkingx(f): 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
grin

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by dionma: 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
FFK- a deranged specimen of the human race. werey niyen

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Verami(f): 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
Son koo... Omo Omo ni . Taaa.... All Na fash..
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by jelil01: 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
Kingsolex1:

not kull sweet.. u are a female make ur point without insults..

u are a wife and a mother train ur self from now.
so 'clown' is nw an insult

SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by hobermener: 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Ffk oooh!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by freshinko: 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
Abeg FFK is my man, any day anywhere. D picture said it all. Remember politics is for corny wise people. Our VP should be careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by sorry1(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
Oblang:

U don pity urself finish?
Bro oblang shey e pain your oblong head? undecided Yes! that was the target.

If your head no cone well well then I must have missed the target. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ndcide(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Elkay3: 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
Our elders say "it is better to keep quiet and thought a fool, than to speak and..."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.