Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (72813 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Bashirjaja01(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2017
Do you want us applause your stupidity?
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by emi14: 12:13am On May 13, 2017
malton:
Indecent old man behaving badly.

FFK is a living example of fraud and unethical behaviour.

As Kimberly Giles puts it, 'All bad behavior is really a request for love, attention, or validation.'

FFK, you have been noticed; take a bow!

grin
I disagree to your quotes.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Bamz(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2017
malton:

As Kimberly Giles puts it, 'All bad behavior is really a request for love, attention, or validation.'

grin

Like he's a IndecentStar?
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by BERNIMOORE: 12:30am On May 13, 2017
malton:

grin
see how pained you are grin ;Anyway Ffk is not reading your post grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by DIMIZZY1: 12:32am On May 13, 2017
grin grin ;DThis ffk sef.......hahahshaThis ffk sef.......hahahshaThis ffk sef.......hahahsha
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Dainikel(m): 12:36am On May 13, 2017
FFK is a golden clown cheesy
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by edgecution(m): 12:53am On May 13, 2017
FFK''s children are estranged from him. That's the reason he's been showing off his little baby at age 60.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by kikake: 1:18am On May 13, 2017
CollinsMystic:
Femi Fani Kayode, FFK has given the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo no space to breath after tweeting that Buhari treats him like a son and brother.

FFK took to his twitter handle to mimick the VP's words.

He writes, " He treats me like a son" a 60 yr old man could say this. We are in trouble.

We all thought that was the end until he came again not with words this time, but picture.

See his Facebook post.

www.ogbnewsnow.com.ng/2017/05/ffk-makes-more-jest-of-vp-yemi-osinbajo.html?m=1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208318929080294&id=1516216357

The pastor, Osinbajo lied big time by saying that Buhari treats him as son and brother. How can somebody treat another person as son and brother at the same time?

See what long throat for power caused our pastor VP.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by sunshineV(f): 1:27am On May 13, 2017
Kingsolex1:

not kull sweet.. u are a female make ur point without insults..

u are a wife and a mother train ur self from now.

what's dis aboki saying?

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by collinsbaba(m): 1:40am On May 13, 2017
This is funny grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by collinsbaba(m): 1:43am On May 13, 2017
edgecution:
FFK''s children are estranged from him. That's the reason he's been showing off his little baby at age 60.

U also agree he's a litu kid at 60 n ur VP?
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Breamz(m): 1:44am On May 13, 2017
to me.... i think diz guy is lucky cos we in a very nice democratic country.... FFK u try dis wit PUTIN nd he feed ur guts to PIRANHA
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by banmee(m): 3:42am On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:
The rationality of this picture lies in the irrationality of the poster(FFK). Cos I don't seem to understand the message in it!

Can't see anything hilarious in the pic!

A President and his vice should not have a father and son relationship for the sake of the nation. Everything should be professional. If Osibanjo actually said that then you all are in more trouble than you realize. This kind of phucked up mentality only happens in countries like Nigeria and it's citizens wonder why they are taking one step forward and a thousand steps back.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Icon79(m): 3:45am On May 13, 2017
Actually, that should read "PMB Treats me like a House Boy" grin

O pari
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by dsenator: 3:52am On May 13, 2017
If FFK could get the offer to be the vice president of FRN and be treated like a houseboy he would never think twice before grabbing it.As far as integrity is concerned,Osinbajo is head and shoulders above this loud mouth called FFK,he should learn to talk less.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by wellmax(m): 4:09am On May 13, 2017
PStacks:
FFK is sick.

on behalf of all yoruba people, I here by declare FFK a bastard and hence donate him to IPOB YOUTH.

FFK is now a BIAFRAN As from today till he dies.

On behalf of BiafrBiafrans​ home and abroad, we regret giving our daughter to this mad man, and hereby regreat his association with Maazi Nnadi Kanu. We reject him wholeheartedly. Maybe our South South brothers can claim him.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by slowice(m): 4:41am On May 13, 2017
Opakan2:
FFK ode..

no go concentrate on the bleached osu pig spreading legs for you free of charge without you paying bride price.
Be mocking someone way above your level.. useless animal

When people make comments like this I just wonder how they became so fowl mouthed. lipsrsealed
That young people can use such fowl language to describe others worries me.. The worst of all is the ones that like the post.. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by TerrorSquad147: 4:48am On May 13, 2017
sorry1:
baba terror I hail oh. cheesy
bros why you dey mean na cry cry grin angry grin grin
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by magoo10(m): 5:10am On May 13, 2017
lols
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by juman(m): 5:57am On May 13, 2017
Breamz:
to me.... i think diz guy is lucky cos we in a very nice democratic country.... FFK u try dis wit PUTIN nd he feed ur guts to PIRANHA

Funny. grin

That is why putin is a strong president but can never be a great leader.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Carter4luv(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2017
Ffk u talk like daddy freeze.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by smoooty11: 6:06am On May 13, 2017
LOL Ffk you funny i swear.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ojobek: 6:10am On May 13, 2017
This is jst lyk catoon,there is no big deal in what ffk did or is it because it involves afonja's son.we av seen many of such in d past so bmc shld stop insulting ffk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Oblang(m): 6:15am On May 13, 2017
sorry1:
Bro oblang shey e pain your oblong head? undecided Yes! that was the target.

If your head no cone well well then I must have missed the target. cheesy

Na mumu dey worry u...
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by kenoz(m): 6:19am On May 13, 2017
grin
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Iamwrath: 6:23am On May 13, 2017
Your comment is rude to Yoruba nation

Apologize
USAbabe:

U afonjas self, is either ur elders like obasanjo is having affairs with his Son's wife, or they are raping der kids..u guys are not normal
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Splashme: 6:23am On May 13, 2017
micholo123:
This is hilarious.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by enimooko: 6:25am On May 13, 2017
Yorubas are not the Republican version of the Igbo. They respect anyone they consider a senior. But I know politicians may be mischievous and not respect culture. However it's clear that, DRUG REHABILITATED FFK wants recognition and relevance from the Christian South by playing to the gallery and attacking the Hausa-Fulani Moslem North. Remember Banjoh during the Civil War.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by babapressy(m): 6:30am On May 13, 2017
This matter is funny but I know its going into another direction
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Tisham20(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2017
this FFK na weyrey
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Taiwx(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2017
ymee:
Mr blogger ffk is here again

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

U go fit carry brickcheesy
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by judedave181: 6:37am On May 13, 2017
PStacks:
FFK is sick.

on behalf of all yoruba people, I here by declare FFK a bastard and hence donate him to IPOB YOUTH.

FFK is now a BIAFRAN As from today till he dies.
see this fake Yoruba.... for ur info FFK is a typical yoruba from Ile Ife not a bastard. Wake up before u slumber

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.