Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,789 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (73012 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Justiceleague1: 6:43am On May 13, 2017
Cone heads yaff die grin grin grin
A4onjas are pinished grin

pls,non cone heads,be watchful,cone heads pickpockets are everywhere here o.. grin

#FFK4PRESIDENT cool
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Boyooosa(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2017
I KNOW ALOT OF U WAILERS WILL BE QUICK TO FORGET THIS STATEMENT MADE BY YOUR HERO WHEN HE WAS EVEN THE PRESIDENT NOT AN ACTING BECAUSE OF UR BIGOTRY: 'Obasanjo Is My Father And I Am His Son' – President Jonathan... http://www.ibomreporters.com/obasanjo-is-my-father-and-i-am-his-son-president-jonathan/ THIS JUST HAPPENED 2 YEARS AGO AND YOU DID NOT HANG URSELVES, I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WANT TO DO THAT NOW WHEN OSINBANJO EXPRESSED HIS CANDID FEELINGS FOR HIS BOSS. YOUR PROBLEM! IS A PROBLEM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by wyqay: 6:48am On May 13, 2017
FFK AGAIN
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by repogirl(f): 6:48am On May 13, 2017
Kingsolex1:

not kull sweet.. u are a female make ur point without insults..

u are a wife and a mother train ur self from now.
Dude... Do you know what an insult is?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Aburi001: 6:56am On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Clown.
Funny

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Aburi001: 6:57am On May 13, 2017
Rtopzy:
Bruhahaha!!!!!!!
We have lots of comedians in politics now
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by George2016(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2017
FFK took to his twitter handle to mimick the VP's words.

He writes, " He treats me like a son" a 60 yr old man could say this. We are in trouble.

Age is just number because oga VP is still treated like a baby by some people outside Buhari.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by kikake: 6:58am On May 13, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
FFK is mocking the Active VP because he can never again in his life get to position of power in this country...na jealously go kill am...

Power? You don hold, use and chop power in this country for decades, what did you achieve with power?
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Sleezwizz: 7:00am On May 13, 2017
Opakan2:

his yeye will still come out.. leave him

when koro moves to APC and he is the only one left he'll know wassup.. very foolish thing feeling smart.. and e no go pass that igbo cunt sucking the bastard's balls

He isn't smart at all. He is just a coward.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:00am On May 13, 2017
enimooko:
Yorubas are not the Republican version of the Igbo. They respect anyone they consider a senior . But I know politicians may be mischievous and not respect culture. However it's clear that, DRUG REHABILITATED FFK wants recognition and relevance from the Christian South by playing to the gallery and attacking the Hausa-Fulani Moslem North. Remember Banjoh during the Civil War.
Yes the way Yorubas on Nairaland respect Ayo Fayose and Jonathan or the way Davido respects Dele Momodu. Keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by cashkid: 7:02am On May 13, 2017
This man is nothing but a nuisance.....this is the same man who called a much younger COZA pastor daddy.... May God heal you oooo FFK.....

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 13, 2017
repogirl:

Dude... Do you know what an insult is?

educate me madam feminist...
#learning mode
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by captainmuyi(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2017
this s hilarious
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2017
Kingsolex1:

please where is the insult in her comment?abi na insult to say someone is a clown?I tire o for d kind of people we get in this country

3 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ONYII4TRUT: 7:06am On May 13, 2017
PStacks:
FFK is sick.

on behalf of all yoruba people, I here by declare FFK a bastard and hence donate him to IPOB YOUTH.

FFK is now a BIAFRAN As from today till he dies.

We will gladly adopt him.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ONYII4TRUT: 7:09am On May 13, 2017
Well, d pix is d only insult I can c. It's not very ok for a vp to make such a comment no matter d bias we attach to it.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Kay25(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2017
D man is just being honest if he says anything contrary it will raise an eyebrow on him to think that he is eyeing the seat of presidency.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ONYII4TRUT: 7:14am On May 13, 2017
For the records, don't you think it's degrading for the office of a vp to make such a comment and also insulting for the Yoruba nation no matter how you view it?
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Chikpat(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2017
Fani Kayode cud tweet this shit because he z not serving jail term for all he looted.
fani kaode tweets reflect his personality n character....ass-licking busy body
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2017
Many of you don't see the sarcasm. It is only someone who can be a person's father that can treat the person as a son. Right? The VP is sixty years. Right? Please what is the average age difference between a father and son in Nigeria?
FFK most likely knows what he was talking about.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2017
Fani-Kayode is suffering from defeatist syndrome. In Yoruba culture, your brother that's 2 or 3 years older than his sibling is called daddy let alone someone over 10 years older than you. Fani-Kayode just being crazy every day.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Royaljustice: 7:57am On May 13, 2017
This is what you get when you lack how to use words. Oso okaginjo. Please don't make us loose confidence in you ooo. Stop playing with your future by trying to please some pretenders
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 13, 2017
FFK will be remembered for bigotry, lies, arrogant, abusive politics, cheap blackmailing, childish behaviors and as the most stupid politician of this time. Through hate, he has diminished to a point of no returns.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by jconsulting(f): 8:06am On May 13, 2017
FFK is iPod just look at the responses
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by repogirl(f): 8:08am On May 13, 2017
Kingsolex1:

educate me madam feminist...
#learning mode
lol! Guy you need to chill. No offence o but its like you are still in your puberty stages. Your sense never mature too well.

I ask do you know what an insult is and you label me feminist...what does my question to you have to do with feminism? undecided

Now if I call you a clown, its not an insult. Its a metaphor, meaning you are funny. Simple.

Dont go looking for insults where there are none.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Otradearena: 8:10am On May 13, 2017
malton:
Indecent old man behaving badly.

FFK is a living example of fraud and unethical behaviour.

As Kimberly Giles puts it, 'All bad behavior is really a request for love, attention, or validation.'

FFK, you have been noticed; take a bow!

grin

grin
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Kunlexic(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2017
FFK?
Shey u get work? Or u re high on Ibadan weed.
Though not funny
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by dotedote: 8:12am On May 13, 2017
FRUSTRATED FFK.
GET A JOB
YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED TO GET BUSY WITH A REASONABLE JOB COS THIS SURE AIN'T TAKING YOU NOWHERE.
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by ikorodureporta: 8:14am On May 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 13, 2017
Kingsolex1:

What is this 1 saying

2 Likes

Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Emmykonking01(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2017
Very funny indeed
Re: FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) by Noniee: 8:32am On May 13, 2017
Very soon you will be his grandson. Nansense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

196 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 1728. 306 discharged. 51 deaths / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.