Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence (15388 Views)

You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC / FRSC Explains Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence / FRSC To Hike Fees For Driver’s Licence, Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by Lanretoye(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2017
i don't understand.
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by agabusta: 8:36am On May 13, 2017
ImaIma1:
Someone that paid since December has not been able to capture. The payment just dropped yesterday. And they still made a mistake onnthe name just like they mistakenly put "male" for my sister. They keep making mistakes even if you write it in bold capital letters and even space it well.
If you write it where? Are you not supposed to apply online?
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by chrisoml(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2017
Nigerians we are really lagging behind in almost all facet of life and endeavours.

1 Like

Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by ImaIma1(f): 9:02am On May 13, 2017
agabusta:

It wasn't done online.
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by mikedimeji(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2017
agabusta:

Application is done online to enable u make payment in the bank then data capturing take place in their office after which u Will be given the temporary copy to expire in 2 months. Trust me I renew my license in June 2016 and I was only able to collect it in February 2017 it's that bad.
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by xdos(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2017
These are just silly excuses. Fix the civil service, Nigeria is fixed. In a country with normal people, this shudnt take more than 2-3hours.

1 Like

Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by olusola200: 9:23am On May 13, 2017
The so called FRSC are failure

For me oooo. I can not see their usefulness

Let's ban FRSC for 2 months and see what will happen

I see no reason why the license should not be within few
Days just like international passport.

Let those jobless ones on the road go back to their various office and help make things faster

They should stop deceiving themselves with driving schools

I can get my mai guard d/l without leaving his post.

To me o. FRSC is useless.
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by agabusta: 10:58am On May 13, 2017
ImaIma1:

It wasn't done online.

All applications are done online. The people you gave money to will still go online to complete the application.

To avoid such mistakes, do your application yourself.
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by agabusta: 11:04am On May 13, 2017
olusola200:
The so called FRSC are failure

For me oooo. I can not see their usefulness

Let's ban FRSC for 2 months and see what will happen

I see no reason why the license should not be within few
Days just like international passport.

Let those jobless ones on the road go back to their various office and help make things faster

They should stop deceiving themselves with driving schools

I can get my mai guard d/l without leaving his post.

To me o. FRSC is useless.

International passport within few days??

In which country?!

That happens only through corrupt means.
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by Nobody: 11:07am On May 13, 2017
ode agency, they will alway give excuses for their failures and ineptitudes just like the other govt agencies in Nigeria
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by Nobody: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
The only explanation is... incompetence. And we already knew that.
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by rexlims(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2017
peacettw:
You know after learning a few days back that Nigeria is not a developing country (like I previously assumed) but UNDERDEVELOPED, I have come to accept better the ridiculous stories that emanate from this country....Just like the post above.

i concur with u that Nigeria is indeed an UNDERDEVELOPED nation.
things are going backwards.
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by bussieboi(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2017
Well I applied for license may 2016
Got temporary in October 2016

Its may 2017 nd I havnt seen anything yet pertaining to permanent
Re: See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence by chrisoml(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2017
agabusta:

International passport within few days??

In which country?!

That happens only through corrupt means.

Am so sure that the system has reformed a lot of peoples brains that we must suffer so much to get quality of service.
I don't know which part of the country that you reside.
please just go down a little down to the Eastern part say between Abia and Akwa Ibom states, you can secure your Nigerian international passport within 5 hours provided all your required documents are intact and with you and its without any corrupt means.
So sometimes we all need to travel a bit to get an on hand experience of life.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Placing Of A 4-yr Expiry Date For tyres is wrong / At What Mileage Would A Car Stop Moving? / In Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.