Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) (25639 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by hollawaley2: 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
A seven year old child was allegedly electrocuted today by an electricity cable at Omo-Iyamu street, off Country Home Motel road, off Sapele road, Benin City.

Residents lamented that the BEDC Electric cable fell in the neighbourhood and Officials Of BEDC were called to rectify the situation in order to prevent any "accident" of any kind but the officials didn't show up as the BEDC maintenance car was not available.

The slain boy, Stanley Bobo was said to have gone out to play when he stepped on the live wire, automatically killing him and burning part of his body.The unfortunate incident threw the entire residents of the area into grief.

http://www.itvradionigeria.com/news/all-news/seven-year-old-boy-electrocuted-benin/

2 Shares

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by hollawaley2: 9:36pm On May 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by Fuckallmods: 9:39pm On May 12, 2017
Sad story. A N.aked live wire on the ground? What does our nepa even do?

9 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by eezeribe(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2017
OK
Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2017
Come on PARENTS!!!! A live wire falls on the floor and NEPA is called, and in the mean time, you FORBID your kids to go close to that area.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by sorry1(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2017
Rip to the kid, the little boy has just died because of the poor governance of another man.

We should always speak out evil is done to other people because it might come back to hunt us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
Rip to the kid, the little boy has just died because of the poor governance of another man.

We should always speak out evil is done to other people because it might come back to hunt us.

How is this poor governance?! No car was available to fix the issue (probably dealing with another emergency), is that so difficult to understand?! Stop comparing Africa to the west where such issues are dealt with on the spot.

4 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by sorry1(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

How is this poor governance?! No car was available to fix the issue (probably dealing with another emergency), is that so difficult to understand?! Stop comparing Arica to the west where such issues are dealt with on the spot.
why won't I compare Africa with Europe Did me have different Creator? Were the Europeans created before Africans?

I tell you again, the lil boi died because of poor governance and negligence. You can fucck off if you don't agree with me.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

How is this poor governance?! No car was available to fix the issue (probably dealing with another emergency), is that so difficult to understand?! [s]Stop comparing Arica to the west where such issues are dealt with on the spot.[/s]
What are you saying gan sef? So in your own right thinking mind the company is supposed to have only one car that they've been using since God-knows-when? Oga no b by force dem dey comment. I'll act like I didn't see that last line

29 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
why won't I compare Africa with Europe Did me have different Creator? Were the Europeans created before Africans?

I tell you again, the lil boi died because of poor governance and negligence. You can fucck off if you don't agree with me.

Its not bad governance, it is the same ignorance that you portray in your post that killed that poor boy. Drop the pity blame ... "Oh poor us" and instead educate your damn kids to not play around fallen electrical wires. Or do you also want the gov to raise your damn kids too?!?!
Arrant Nonsense!

17 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

What are you saying gan sef? So in your own right thinking mind the company is supposed to have only one car that they've been using since God-knows-when? Oga no b by force dem dey comment. I'll act like I didn't see that last line

But of course, because in your mind there is only ONE emergency per day, so there is ALWAYS a car available for YOUR emergency, right?

5 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by sorry1(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Its not bad governance, it is the same ignorance that you portray in your post that killed that poor boy. Drop the pity blame ... "Oh poor us" and instead educate your damn kids to not play around fallen electrical wires. Or do you also want the gov to raise your damn kids too?!?!
Arrant Nonsense!
Typical African man reasoning abstractly...I wasn't playing "the poor us game" you were.

Why would a live wire fall and be left there? The scenario was an avoidable environmental hazard Which the government needs to tackle but failed and therefore needs to take blame for it!!! Government should start taking responsibilities in this country. and by so doing we can all move forward.

Let this kinda thing happen in America and you will see how many people that will sue them and how they will apologize for their shortcomings.

22 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
Typical African man reasoning abstractly...I wasn't playing "the poor us game" you were.

Why would a live wire fall and be left there? The scenario was an avoidable environmental hazard Which the government needs to tackle but failed and therefore needs to take blame for it!!! Government should start taking responsibilities in this country. and by so doing we can all move forward.

Let this kinda thing happen in America and you will see how many people that will sue them and how they will apologize for their shortcomings.

Live wire fall everywhere,especially during heavy windy weather, but the difference is that other places deal with it faster.

But any wise parent would tell their kids not to play around d that fallen wire while waiting for repairs.... So sorry, but let the irresponsible parent take some of the blame too here

5 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by sorry1(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Live wire fall everywhere,especially during heavy windy weather, but the difference is that other places deal with it faster.
No excuse for failure!!! You are saying all these bullcrap because we are talking about another person's son here and not yours.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
No excuse for failure!!! You are saying all these bullcrap because we are talking about another person's son here and not yours.

My child would have A) never played around fallen live wire and B) I would have made sure NOBODY else did.

No excuse for PARENTING failure too

7 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by sorry1(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

My child would have A) never played around fallen live wire and B) I would have made sure NOBODY else did.

No excuse for PARENTING failure too
When there are no well equipped classrooms in schools you might as well blame it on "poor parenting"

Bye Mr. good parent.

12 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
When there are no well equipped classrooms in schools you might as well blame it on "poor parenting"

Bye Mr. good parent.

So now equipment in school is to blame?! Are you ever grateful for anything?! Or you are just a whining person who blames everything on the gov?!

Maybe you can also blame the gov if/when you can't perform in bed too?! Or blame them because of the bad weather outside?!

4 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by GodIsFoolish: 3:02am On May 13, 2017
Nigeria is a great country!!!

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by xynerise: 10:25am On May 13, 2017
Na only Edo state waka come today?
Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2017
shocked what is happening in Benin na undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by sukkot: 10:25am On May 13, 2017
The messiah dies
Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by brightworld2(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2017
Edo again?

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by emeijeh(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2017
Oh Lord!
Why?

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by nairaman66(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2017
So sad!
Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2017
xynerise:
Na only Edo state waka come today?
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by seunlayi(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2017
Edo'iet una try for nairaland fp today. I never knew we have another Kenya like state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by IRobot7(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2017
sorry1:

Smart response

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by harrystil: 10:27am On May 13, 2017
brightworld2:
Edo again?
sarik
Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:27am On May 13, 2017
Rip dear.
You have left this wicked world.
Wee see later...
Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by nawtyme: 10:28am On May 13, 2017
Such a sad situation. cry
Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by diportivo: 10:28am On May 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So now equipment in school is to blame?! Are you ever grateful for anything?! Or you are just a whining person who blames everything on the gov?!

Maybe you can also blame the gov if/when you can't perform in bed too?! Or blame them because of the bad weather outside?!

bro,u av tym to be schooling myopic minded people

leave dem be!!

last time I checked, those in charge are private companies

see them blaming the govt

sad

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) by nawtyme: 10:29am On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Nigeria is a great country!!!
Oga I don't understand you ooo. The same you who said God is foolish is the same person asking The same God to bless Nigeria. Did someone hack your brain? Or is the current wanna cry virus affecting windows systems worldwide also causing circuitry disturbing in your temporal lobe?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.