Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant (7198 Views)

MIRROR SILICONE SEALANT: Bonding Mirrors In All Sizes Without Harming The Mirror / Where To Buy Stamped Concrete Sealant In Nigeria / Best Sealant For Stamped Concrete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by DUNKA(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
gbadexy:

The floor paint is NN23000 per drum and the sealant is N28000 per drum.
Gbadexy compliments of the season. Please what are the current prices of the floor paint and sealant? Also advise current coverage are per square meter. Thanks
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 3:09am On Jan 02, 2018
DUNKA:
Gbadexy compliments of the season. Please what are the current prices of the floor paint and sealant? Also advise current coverage are per square meter. Thanks
wish you the same sir.
There are slight reduction in price due to the price of raw materials.
The floor paint is N20000 and the sealant is N25000 per drum respectively.
The floor paint covers 50 sqm per drum for 2 full coats and the sealant covers 70 sqm for 3 full coats.
The sealant is made to be very light to accommodate multiple thin coat for better penetration and bonding.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by DUNKA(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
gbadexy:

wish you the same sir.
The floor paint covers 50 sqm per drum for 2 full coats and the sealant covers 70 sqm for 3 full coats.
The sealant is made to be very light to accommodate multiple thin coat for better penetration and bonding.
OK thanks how about colour? Any sample of something like this shade of brown?

Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
DUNKA:
Any regular exterior color could be made available.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by mufutau55(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
DUNKA:

I like that color or a little brownish (darker of the above color).

Hajji M.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by DUNKA(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2018
gbadexy:

wish you the same sir.
Are these prices still current? Kindly advise
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2018
DUNKA:
The floor paint is N18000 and the sealant is N20000poverty sir.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by wura2020: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Does the sealant prevent weeds from growing in between interlock stones? The sturbon weeds growing on my interlock is an eyesore and very embarrassing.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2018
wura2020:
Does the sealant prevent weeds from growing in between interlock stones? The sturbon weeds growing on my interlock is an eyesore and very embarrassing.
It's possible to paint the interlock bricks with floor paint specially formulated with anti growth additive.
I think it's possible for the sealant used alone to be able to do so too. It would also be formulated with concentration of anti growth additive and it would naturally flow within the brick separation onto the sand in between and bind the anti growth additive onto the sand to prevent growth of weeds.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2018
DUNKA:
I just saw what auto correct did to my response now sir.
It's N18000 per drum for floor paint and N20000 per drum for sealant and not poverty like I just saw in my response.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
maintenance coat.

Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by mukulu56(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day! whats the current price for the paint and sealant.

My floor is about 250sqm.. how many buckets will i need
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2019
mukulu56:
Good day! whats the current price for the paint and sealant.

My floor is about 250sqm.. how many buckets will i need
The prices are still the same sir. N20000 for a drum of floor and N25000 for sealant.
you would need 7 drums of floor paint and 2 drums of sealant.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by Kayrich(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
gbadexy:
floor paint was used here together with sealant instead of the conventional concrete stain and sealant.
The floor paint itself is weather resistant and can withstand traffic,.
The sealant is another layer of protection and also serves for aesthetics purpose.
The sealant has low maintenance is easy re paint.

Gbadexy could u punch ur digit here? I want to contact u. I need this for my house in irawo ikorodu
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kayrich:

Gbadexy could u punch ur digit here? I want to contact u. I need this for my house in irawo ikorodu
07082715846, 09096856700.
Re: Floor Paint And Water Based Sealant by gbadexy(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2021
GabriellePeake:
I like the result, Was the client satisfied? All the materials are of high quality and meet our requirements in terms of aesthetics. I am also going to make repairs to my house. But I think it'll be beautiful and modern. I was going to use a water-based sealant on your advice, but I don't know which company from Seal With Ease to choose. I'm reading more about these manufacturers and getting feedback from real customers. People have different attitudes about different materials: some people choose to paint just because it dries quickly. Some people use a primer because they know that it strengthens the substrate perfectly.
Greetings,
The client was satisfied and I got referral from the project.
I can supply you the paint and sealant. They are all my products.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Prison Service Salary Structure From NPS Controller-general To The Lowes / Small Commercial Build / Promise Land Company Accused Of Landgrabbing In Abuja As Victims Raise Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.