Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married (1294 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by fineboynl(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2017
no man want a liability. its very easy to chase beautiful girls per say. but not so easy to keep one. what I understand about women is the person inside the body and not the body itself.

any man who struggle to make money or struggle before making his money doesn't want a woman that is a liability, disrespectful and low mentality.

no body pick money from ground. no responsible guy we be happy to throw money around. majority of girls want guys that spend money lavishly and those who does that only want the V hair to chop. and once they got it they move to the next one to sample. when its time to settle down they find a responsible woman that you all called ugly.

1 Like

Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by firstking01(m): 11:48pm On May 12, 2017
Nuff of this shit, why won't ugly girls get married??...aren't they humans with every part of their body intact??...like marriage was meant for the most beautifulundecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2017
op even if u marry the ugly girl na u go still dey chase after the beautiful ones.dey complain say ur wife is not attractive.na today day break? grin
just marry who u love and stop stressing ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2017
Why shouldn't they get married, when there are equally ugly guys out there?!
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 12:20am On May 13, 2017
lefulefu:
op even if u marry the ugly girl na u go still dey chase after the beautiful ones.dey complain say ur wife is not attractive.na today day break? grin
just marry who u love and stop stressing ursef.

Will i have a chance? wink

Btw, werris the camel toe panty & c strings u promised me u wan go shopping for me? undecided
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by NevetsIbot(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Btw, werris the camel toe panty & c strings u promised me u wan go shopping for me? undecided
Trapqueen... Must you derial? grin

Nice shades
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 6:50am On May 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Trapqueen... Must you derial? grin

Nice shades

Hahahah..i was juz asking that guy who promised me to shop me some latest panties sha.. cheesy grin
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by NevetsIbot(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahah..i was juz asking that guy who promised me to shop me some latest panties sha..m cheesy grin
go get your own panties And a lingerine .TQ
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 7:11am On May 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:
go get your own panties And a lingerine .TQ

Well, i dont have any lipsrsealed

Besides, it wud be nice if it is a presents than buying myself undecided unlessssss....u get me a pair of sexy undies too... wink
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by NevetsIbot(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Well, i dont have any lipsrsealed

Besides, it wud be nice if it is a presents than buying myself undecided unlessssss....u get me a pair of sexy undies too... wink
If only i'm gon get to pull them off you at night
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 8:00am On May 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by amakadihot87(f): 8:44am On May 13, 2017
Majority of guys want to marry beautiful girls
but its not all about beauty,some guys love girls because of the way they speak,some cos they are good in bed,some cos they are tall or shapely.there are many things dat attracts guys to marry a girl
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 8:54am On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
no i wont buy u a panty for now grin grin grin grin.just wear ur skirt wit nothing underneath.dat had be hotter wink

Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by NaeChris: 9:19am On May 13, 2017
fineboynl:
no man want a liability. its very easy to chase beautiful girls per say. but not so easy to keep one. want I understand about women is the person inside the body and not the body itself.

any man who struggle to make money or struggle before making his money doesn't want a woman that is a liability, disrespectful and low mentality.

no body pick money from ground. no responsible guy we be happy to throw money around. majority of girls want guys that spend money lavishly and those who does that only want the V hair to chop. and once that got it they move to the next one to sample. when its time to settle down they find a responsible woman that you all called ugly.
The next thing you see now, some go say OP na broke guy, ONLY BROKE ASS BABES CHASE AFTER BIG BOYS. Getting married to a big boy no bad o, but let that not stop you from considering others. Be neutral. Let love be the yardstick.
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 9:23am On May 13, 2017
lefulefu:

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
no i wont buy u a panty for now grin grin grin grin.just wear ur skirt wit nothing underneath.dat had be hotter wink
cry

Chaaaaai! Chaaaai!
Nawa for u . U wan my tummy will bloat abi? U wan me fart like a time bomb ? angry
Besides those panties i told u is for ur own consumptions too embarassed

Baba, go shopping me na...
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 9:27am On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

cry

Chaaaaai! Chaaaai!
Nawa for u . U wan my tummy will bloat abi? U wan me fart like a time bomb ? angry
Besides those panties i told u is for ur own consumptions too embarassed

Baba, go shopping me na...
haha@fart like time bomb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dont worry..i will get u some nice sexy lingerie wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by Nobody: 9:41am On May 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married by LordZero(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / All Ladies In Nairaland Are Great People... I Have Been Condemning Wrongly. / Are You Been Rejected In Relationship Why Not Try Interracial Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.