Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students (3857 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Seeksnigeria: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Nigerian lady teaching in China, identified as Arijenileola Bolanle Victoria has had her table flooded by many Christmas cards, courtesy of her students.

The lady who teaches English as a Second Language at Deyang No1 Middle School, Deyang China shared the proud moment on LinkedIn.

The excited teacher wrote:

Proud teacher moment.

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be a teacher. It helps me guide my students, be their friend and embrace all the ideas to make them better.

Being a Middle school teacher is growing me and opening me up to things I never knew I was capable of. I love these students of mine.

My students said it isn't early to say Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas it is!
#eslteachers #eslteachersinchina #middleschoolteacher
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6874827919668211712/

One of the children named Wang Yuyag wrote in one of the cards: “I’m a student of class five. My name is Wang Yuyang. Ms. Vicky, you are a very nice teacher. You are very kind and friendly. You taught us a lot knowledge. We know a lot about English. Your class is very humourous. We were very happy in your class. We like you forever. Merry Christmas to you. Wang Yuyag.

Another student named Daidy wrote: “Hello Vickie, I’m very lucky to be your student. Thank you for your help in this few months. You are a very responsiblie good teacher. I hope you will be happy everyday in the futre. Happy Christmas too. Class 5 Groda Daidy.

https://campusnews.medium.com/nigerian-lady-teaching-in-china-receives-lovely-xmas-messages-from-her-students-65d071722494

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by isaiah4life(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Impact leaves unforgettable footprints.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Weldone! she will be cashing out big time.

But I said weldone. Why are we always picky in this country. She is doing well and definitely teaching jobs in China for foreigners don't come easy because of work visa et el. Now she is black race which is red flag in most part of Asian country. Did I miss anything again? She should be earning well unlike those that push hard drugs in China.
GudluckIBB:

Alaye,
leave the cashing out matter and focus on the Love behind the messages on the card....We too like Money for naija
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by GudluckIBB(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Alaye,
leave the cashing out matter and focus on the Love behind the messages on the card....We too like Money for naija

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by GudluckIBB(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

But I said weldone. Why are we always picky in this country. She is doing well and definitely teaching jobs in China for foreigners don't come easy because of work visa et el. Now she is black race which is red flag in most part of Asian country. Did I miss anything again? She should be earning well unlike those that push hard drugs in China.

Baba i dey play with you
Merry Xmas grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by 1Alex: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Okay. Good one
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by alpharoyalty: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Southern Nigeria always well represented.
Unlike those quota system and incompetent people that are killing this country.
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
alpharoyalty:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Imustnottalk: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na only Nigeria no value teachers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by padi94(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
What is she teaching them, if it's English she's obviously not doing a great job cos their English is terrible
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wow their handwritting looks very mature for middle schoolers
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Odunharry(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2021
padi94:
What is she teaching them, if it's English she's obviously not doing a great job cos their English is terrible
Oga calm down. English language is not their official language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Odunharry(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2021
1Sharon:
Wow their handwritting looks very mature for middle schoolers
Very matured
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by meobizy(f): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Lol. The Santa Claus on the card has epicanthal folds. This is where we failed as black people. Akatas are trying to claim Jesus as a black man meanwhile we still worship the image of a Caucasian man.

News like this reinforces our low self esteem. A teacher got a gift from her students. How is this news?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Thewordgirl(f): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Making money online is hard o

But, e sure me say I don crack am.

I know the secret now

Seeksnigeria:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Nigerian lady teaching in China, identified as Arijenileola Bolanle Victoria has had her table flooded by many Christmas cards, courtesy of her students.

The lady who teaches English as a Second Language at Deyang No1 Middle School, Deyang China shared the proud moment on LinkedIn.

The excited teacher wrote:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6874827919668211712/

One of the children named Wang Yuyag wrote in one of the cards: “I’m a student of class five. My name is Wang Yuyang. Ms. Vicky, you are a very nice teacher. You are very kind and friendly. You taught us a lot knowledge. We know a lot about English. Your class is very humourous. We were very happy in your class. We like you forever. Merry Christmas to you. Wang Yuyag.

Another student named Daidy wrote: “Hello Vickie, I’m very lucky to be your student. Thank you for your help in this few months. You are a very responsiblie good teacher. I hope you will be happy everyday in the futre. Happy Christmas too. Class 5 Groda Daidy.

https://campusnews.medium.com/nigerian-lady-teaching-in-china-receives-lovely-xmas-messages-from-her-students-65d071722494
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by ednut1(m): 4:19am On Dec 16, 2021
So China allows the concept of Christmas and santa in schools. Nawa o. Media and deceit sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Godons1: 5:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Yoruba People Amaka cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by wiseone28: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2021
I like the Chinese father Christmas

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2021
padi94:

Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Idamond: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2021
not Nigeria no dey travel out..
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Idamond: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
padi94:

good English teacher how many people u done successful teach English very well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Albara(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Hard work sure pays! Lovely gestures from the students
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by padi94(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Idamond:

good English teacher how many people u done successful teach English very well.

Nigerian will accept bad English from Asians but will never accept it from their fellow blacks. No be JuJu be that. English is not native to is and them so why the discrimination? I am just trying to level the bar
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Yes well represented across prisons in South East Asia from Indonesia to Malaysia to Vietnam and Laos.
Everything illiterates like you will turn into a tribal affair.
Re: Nigerian Lady Teaching In China Receives Lovely Xmas Messages From Her Students by Enilolobo1: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
AIRTEL SPECIAL OFFER

3k gives 10GB+100 Minutes (for all national calls) + 100SMS
5K gives 20GB+300Minutes (for all national calls) + 100 SMS
10K gives 50GB+750Minutes (for all national calls) + 100 SMS

DIAL *141#

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session / Need TURNITIN? (best Plagiarism Checker Software) / Photo: So You Thought These Kids Were Clueless Abi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.