Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" (40470 Views)

FFK Calls For The Impeachment And Arrest Of Osinbajo / FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Oju4190: 5:20pm On May 13, 2017
Loretta pls don't give small fani attention dat is Wat he has been looking for.He is frustrated
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by talk2saintify(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2017
hmmmm Sorry to her

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Ejanla07: 5:23pm On May 13, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

baba as a yoruba muslim na so Allah do am. even in d old Samson Adam David
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Ejanla07: 5:25pm On May 13, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I am waiting for the ugly duckling that is hired to wash toliet in the Villa to come to Nairaland and blabb ,she has met her match

some dey talk say na d shim. ngeneukwuenu
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by kuchikau: 5:29pm On May 13, 2017
Ejanla07:

baba as a yoruba muslim na so Allah do am. even in d old Samson Adam David
baba accept jesus as ur lord and personal saviour. He is surely d only way to enternal life.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Bigii(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2017
Well deserved cheesy

FFK thank you
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by chiefobdk(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2017
koropotopoto:
FFK is right
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

Re u talking about dis Omidina

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Ejanla07: 5:37pm On May 13, 2017
koropotopoto:
FFK is right Tinubu is a bastard Osibanjo is a vagabond awolowo is a rat poison king abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard kiss the truth
as in my yoruba muslim brother kayode
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by jackdaniels(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2017
slivertongue:
Haba FFK shouldnt take it personal by using gutter language. There are better and matured ways to respond to insensitive and over zealous government employees like Ms Onochie
FFk is free to use any kind of language on dat female trafficker..afterall soyinka called patience a shepopo.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by luggy(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2017
folarinmiles:
Strong Biafran woman
please before you defend her, that ugly creature is not an igbo woman, rather she is from Idoma Benue state, North Central, laurita Onochie, radon My inlaw FFK
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by luggy(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2017
To note that Mrs Lauretta Onochie is from Idoma Benue state, North Central, Lauretta Onochie is not from igbo speaking state,
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by manikspears: 5:55pm On May 13, 2017
slivertongue:
Haba FFK shouldnt take it personal by using gutter language. There are better and matured ways to respond to insensitive and over zealous government employees like Ms Onochie
Don't you know that ffk is a baby adult, the that lacks common sense ,if not because of his father's pedigree that gutter mouth wouldn't be anything today .he is a big fool and that is why he is not relevant in the government today and the next to come. I don't blame him I blame his father who didn't use condom and people who listen to him spit rubbish.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by luggy(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2017
Oju4190:
Loretta pls don't give small fani attention dat is Wat he has been looking for.He is frustrated
true true Lauretta Onochie is a creature that ugly,
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by manikspears: 6:01pm On May 13, 2017
koropotopoto:
FFK is right
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth
And what is he? Don't forget that ffk's father was awolowo's close friend and fellow politician. Ffk is a bastard
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Ejanla07: 6:08pm On May 13, 2017
luggy:
To note that Mrs Lauretta Onochie is from Idoma Benue state, North Central, Lauretta Onochie is not from igbo speaking state,

she is deltan...

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Jones4190(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2017
buhari should swap the remaining chibok girls with all the looters and our senators< the are more dangerous than boko haram
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by MONITZ: 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
ourema:
This guy sure know how to use words
U can say that again, he is surely a wordsmith....
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Mcreloaded(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
Iamwrath:
Please where can i get brain wash formula ?

FFK needs a sample

Please after you have given him the sample is he supposed to recommend it to someone else or use it on him self because you did not state what to do with the sample lol
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Bobby808: 6:38pm On May 13, 2017
Jengem:
Used tampon na wa o

Ffk bad mouth no be here

His bad mouth is legendary
Na hin intelligence na dey happy me pass. Is ffk from Ekiti state, because they are the most intelligent across the yoruba race.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 13, 2017
FFK is frustrated because there is no more National cake and Dasuki Ice Cream for him.
Latest on his fraud case also points to the fact that FFK is heading for jail soon.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Ruler2: 6:41pm On May 13, 2017
fearNORTH:
The b1tch is ugly no be lie
Bitch? Really?
Respect much?
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
Gindin uwarki, who told you she is s Biafran, even in s dream we don't want her. we give her to Yoruba's.

On behalf of all well meaning Yoruba's, I humbly reject this gift. She belongs to the Arewa block.... by association. undecided
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2017
Bobby808:
Na hin intelligence na dey happy me pass. Is ffk from Ekiti state, because they are the most intelligent across the yoruba race.
FFK is intelligent alright, that is why he wrote this:

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-Kayode.
"Igbos are collectively unlettered, uncouth, uncultured, unrestrained and crude in all their ways.”

And the above statement is what you just confirmed
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:00pm On May 13, 2017
Fani ooooooooo. Looooolzzzzzz.
You no go kill person.

That Lauretta Onochie go need pain killer this night from a well deserved insult.

When I read her comment on you, I said to myself, is this not the same female trafficker who has not cleared her name

Fani you have killed her lol. Thank you so much FFK grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by tonex360: 7:07pm On May 13, 2017
Jengem:
Used tampon na wa o

Ffk bad mouth no be here

hahahahahahahahavavsvavavVaahahahabrabrabrabrabrahahakakatagaiabanhahaha.... Laugh.Ma.Ass.Out....chai..... laughing in swahili Hahn....
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Mike1406: 7:08pm On May 13, 2017
Jengem:
Used tampon na wa o

Ffk bad mouth no be here

The man is going too far. Is he a true Yoruba man? Where is courtesy and decorum a Yoruba man is known for? Political bigotry has made many people lose their manner.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by tonex360: 7:14pm On May 13, 2017
deji15:
FFK is frustrated because there is no more National cake and Dasuki Ice Cream for him.
Latest on his fraud case also points to the fact that FFK is heading for jail soon.
oga na lie, his not going anywhere..
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by dirtyhokage(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2017
FFKoke calling some one shallow?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna / Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) / Obasanjo: I Am Not An Ex Military Man But A Former Military Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.