Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" (40469 Views)

FFK Calls For The Impeachment And Arrest Of Osinbajo / FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by diva90: 4:15pm On May 13, 2017
This Ffk is a disgrace. Imagine the nonsense that an adult is typing on his Facebook page.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Codes151(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2017
fearNORTH:
The b1tch is ugly no be lie
not just ugly! Ugly n useless
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Codes151(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2017
koropotopoto:

e pain am well well
osuko osu nwa mkpi ya biko sugbuo ya
sele nseeeeee grin

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth
lol!!! Osinbajo na ass licker!!! E wan suck breast lol

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by pope1477(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2017
SillyMods:
FFK is classless, crude and an educated tout.

It's not surprising to see a serial woman beater constantly use gutter words on his opponents.

He's so pained and bitter that his major source of income which was looting of our treasury has been taken from him. He has his passport also taken away from him by the court and all these combined to make him a frustrated useless human being.

Unfortunately, he's a role model to his LiePods Jew Yeebos who act shamelessly like him.
Hmmmmm I don't blame you... Another lost soul ranting..... Ffk is saying the truth...
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 13, 2017
Na man dey yab woman like this?? I pity Fani's wives.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by vickylincon(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2017
coolcatty:

You obviously didn't call afikuyomi,dele momodu and the other APC guys that the Loretta women have exchanged words with "women beaters".....its ffk that u can run ur putrid mouth on.......shameless human being like you....ur double standards sucks...no wonder u r called afonja.
don't tell me you agree with that ffk guy. that guy is a bigot. he was the one that causes the downfall of gej by constantly segregating Nigerians along religion and tribal line. he raised alarm on islamization which is lie. he also keeps using derogatory languages on opponent without telling us what gej wanted to do in the second time. I don't like the guy cos of his words
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Benekruku(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2017
FFK is really frustrated

Can imagine being out of his hobby-looting

He should get over it cos it's going to be a long wait.

He is redundant, trapped within the country and has a court case

E deserves to bleat often
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by nwabobo: 4:29pm On May 13, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
I agree with that description,totally.

And I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by najoke: 4:29pm On May 13, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Afonja are the most useless vagabonds on earth grin
kiss the truth
Potopoto......kikikikiki
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by thunderbabs: 4:30pm On May 13, 2017
Kayyoooode go dey abuse for hin primary school days ooo...chai, d guy geh abusive punchlines...He's good.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 13, 2017
Jengem:
Used tampon na wa o
Ffk bad mouth no be here
His bad mouth is legendary
he still dey learn from daddy freez
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 13, 2017
Jengem:
Used tampon na wa o
Ffk bad mouth no be here
His bad mouth is legendary
he still dey learn from daddy freez
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by KaptainAfrika: 4:37pm On May 13, 2017
FFK - SPOKESPERSON FOR A SHAREHOLDER IN NIGERIA PLC. OUR MUMU DUN DO. YOU DONT SPEAK FOR NIGERIANS BUT FOR A SHAREHOLDER IN NIGERIA PLC. WE SAW GEJ SMILLING WITH APC MEMBERS IN MINNA. DONT BE DECEIVING US HERE.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by coolcatty: 4:38pm On May 13, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Is it the same FFK that slept with Ojukwu's wife?

Yes ooo....same ffk

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by GeneralOjukwu: 4:41pm On May 13, 2017
koropotopoto:
FFK is right
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

Yes FFK, Dino, Saraki and Fayose are the only credible leaders of NDIGBO.

The others are hiding. angry

The sun shall rise.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by mamatwiny(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2017
slivertongue:
Haba FFK shouldnt take it personal by using gutter language. There are better and matured ways to respond to insensitive and over zealous government employees like Ms Onochie

It suits her. Let her know she is not the only one that can insult ppl. She attacks pols personality . She just doesn't know how to work as a media person.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by mamatwiny(f): 4:50pm On May 13, 2017
newfound2012:
This is the height of rascality , you go online to address a fellow human in these despicable words.
All my respect for this guy has completely dried up.
why not attack the issues she raises, defends or promote ,why her person.
this is a no-no

Does the woman raise issues? No she does not. Rather she attacks people personally. FFk just gave it to her the way she gives it to other ppl. Let her feel the heat.
I would have disapproved it if FFk wrote this against any other Buhari or APc aides. It fits madam duckling perfectly. Used tampon.. Kikikiki.....
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Freeman59: 4:52pm On May 13, 2017
SillyMods:

It's not surprising to see a serial woman beater constantly use gutter words on his opponents.

He's so pained and bitter that his major source of income which was looting of our treasury has been taken from him. He has his passport also taken away from him by the court and all these combined to make him a frustrated useless human being.

Unfortunately, he's a role model to his LiePods Jew Yeebos who act shamelessly like him.

Shut up abeg
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by sunnyajaks: 4:52pm On May 13, 2017
ffk is a frustrated politician
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2017
Well in as much I don't support abusive word but that does not mean someone should abuse you without respond. May I ask one good question from this Onochie or whatever she called herself please all my fellow people why is it that people of Eastern extraction are always ready to die for anybody in Aso Villa and the most annoying thing the boss in Aso Villa are not even from the region whereas the boss in Aso Villa people will not bother putting their a s s in hot pot for the boss but my own people always.

Chukwumerije during IBB

Oby Ezekweli during Obj

And now its this Onochie ranting blabla inside the Aso Villa una no get sense God why did you failed to dash some people sense when you created them. I have met this woman one on one oh my goodness she is so very, lousy and full of ego and yet her tribe are non existence within the villa pls woman why putting yourself on peoples path and you will be dealt with at the end being used and dump. Woman mind your business you talking is too much blablabla are you Buhari girlfriend or housemaid for goodness sake

I won't FFK at all because if the woman did not talk thrash FFK will not goo for her. Same way it was my own people that form a stupid gang up against this FFK when he first raised alarm about Fulani herdssmen even one useless musician was verbally abusing FFK and one he-goat professor of jargon all from the East at the end the herdsmen face the East killed, rape and maimed people at will.

Please biko nwanne in the present dispensation in Nigeria right now don't put your mouth in what is not your business. Let those that voted for buhari defend him its their property lets just for once mind our business na only dey Nigeria See as SW people just mellow down, see as Edo people just mellow down, see how some part of the North just mellow down and by the time these people spring up they always pull surprises and get their target not blablabla pride, arrogance, lousiness.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by GeneralOjukwu: 4:53pm On May 13, 2017
Codes151:
lol!!! Osinbajo na ass licker!!! E wan suck breast lol

Asslicker far greater than your father & entire generations to come can ever be....eyah sad
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by sunnyajaks: 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Yes FFK, Dino, Saraki and Fayose are the only credible leaders of NDIGBO.

The others are hiding. angry

The sun shall rise.
ohhhh first born of ojukwu. mumu
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by GeneralOjukwu: 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
sunnyajaks:
ohhhh first born of ojukwu. mumu
Go and suck something, scram!
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Jelal0007(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
fearNORTH:
The b1tch is ugly no be lie
Yeah....like ur mum.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by brojoshua: 5:04pm On May 13, 2017
That is wickedness and mocking the sick old man. See how wicked many Nigerians are. It is a land where they don't know mercy. But the time one man stops destroying another, then he too shall be destroyed.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Ejanla07: 5:06pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Was shocked to see some old posts claiming FFK himself was once posting on Nairaland...

I was once accused of being the man myself.

Check this thread and you would see it's definitely him.
FFK = cramjones shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1553625/teenage-fani-kayode-girlfriend-kelly-college

WOW.... unbelievable.

He even at a point threatened to release pix of Ikemba's.... na so Igbos start to dey beg am.

my yoruba muslim brother. you are d only one ignorant. wr nairaland veterans know ffk = cramjones of old. not d latest cramjones
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by Ejanla07: 5:09pm On May 13, 2017
Bathuayi:
That is some1s Mum ; Sister..How would you feel if some1 called ur mum or sister such. Plsss learn to tame ur mouth online.All dis kids sef

we yoruba muslims kno dat someone's mom can be a biatch and still be a used tampon
we yoruba muslims
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by rightwingz: 5:12pm On May 13, 2017
VillageParrot:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208320868408776&id=1516216357

I don't understand igbos at all.......... Supporting a man abusing your sister because she work for Buhari?

First of all, every Nigerian should be concern about the kind of language use by FFK on a woman.
And every igbo including FFK's wife should be angry about this.

1. FFK always get away with anything with igbos. Imagine this same FFK revealing his past relationship with a married respected woman (BIANCA OJUKWU).

2. He married igbo girl to trick igbos on political matters. Very soon he will divorce the girl and go to twitter to announce it.

What FFK did to this lady is called body shaming. Judge her based on her actions not her physical appearance.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by KehnnyCares(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2017
SillyMods:

And the bastard son of thousand animals want my own president Buhari to reply him just for him to gain foolish popularity he's seeking for.
You don't need to shout at all barking dogs and whining animals like Fool Fabada Asturiana Kayode (FFK).
Shame on the crass, crude and coarse animal drug sniffing Omo ale.
Re: FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" by redsun(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2017
This is not about Igbo or Yoruba, it is about individuals that happens to be Nigerians. You don't support a fool just because he/she is your tribe's man or woman,if you do,that equally makes you a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari / Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.