Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

A Father's Letter To His Son, Warning Him Against Slay Mamas, Slay Queens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Father's Letter To His Son, Warning Him Against Slay Mamas, Slay Queens (447 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Father's Letter To His Son, Warning Him Against Slay Mamas, Slay Queens by Towncrier007(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2017
A Father's Letter To His
son, Warning him against slay Mamas, slay queens.

Dear Son,

With love in my heart as a father to a child, I have to warn you about certain ladies now called slay queens, way back we call them club girls, but it seems they went worse from being only club girls to Ashewo. The word Ashewo became too rampant and so they decided to polish it into RUNS girls, runs girls later became too offensive for them, they decided to upgrade into being called Aristos/call girls/prostitutes and Okpo
My son do not be confused with the change of names,because they settled down for the name SLAY QUEENS AND SLAY MAMAS these days.
My son they've destroyed so many lives, from Adam, Samson, to Abacha, today they're destroying the lives of young boys causing them to become yahoo boys (internet fraudsters) and even some robbing to please them. My son these slay queens are everywhere, on Facebook, instagram, twitter etc. Some of them have upgraded to being slay choristers and slay ushers in churches today slaying the lives of youths, fathers and even some self acclaimed pastors. My son please run very far from them, don't go near their DM, don't even like their pictures or comments, just let them be. Remember that in the nearest future they will re brand their names into something nicer. Beware from Slay Queens. Past this to your unborn children.
Yours sincerely,
Your Dad.
Re: A Father's Letter To His Son, Warning Him Against Slay Mamas, Slay Queens by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 13, 2017
Towncrier007:
A Father's Letter To His
son, Warning him against slay Mamas, slay queens.

Dear Son,

With love in my heart as a father to a child, I have to warn you about certain ladies now called slay queens, way back we call them club girls, but it seems they went worse from being only club girls to Ashewo. The word Ashewo became too rampant and so they decided to polish it into RUNS girls, runs girls later became too offensive for them, they decided to upgrade into being called Aristos/call girls/prostitutes and Okpo
My son do not be confused with the change of names,because they settled down for the name SLAY QUEENS AND SLAY MAMAS these days.
My son they've destroyed so many lives, from Adam, Samson, to Abacha, today they're destroying the lives of young boys causing them to become yahoo boys (internet fraudsters) and even some robbing to please them. My son these slay queens are everywhere, on Facebook, instagram, twitter etc. Some of them have upgraded to being slay choristers and slay ushers in churches today slaying the lives of youths, fathers and even some self acclaimed pastors. My son please run very far from them, don't go near their DM, don't even like their pictures or comments, just let them be. Remember that in the nearest future they will re brand their names into something nicer. Beware from Slay Queens. Past this to your unborn children.
Yours sincerely,
Your Dad.
grin grin grin

They coming for u...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mad Man Telling The Truth.?? / First Online Blind Date Experience / Tboss Render Curses On People Cursing Her Mother "You Will Not Be A Parent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.