Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics (7299 Views)

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Towncrier247: 1:37pm On May 13, 2017
Lily is from Kenya and the love of her life is a white man which some of her followers, especially black men don't approve of. She took to her page to blast them while refering to her man as her slave master...

http://www.splendormag.com/2017/05/curvy-black-girl-calls-her-white.html

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Towncrier247: 1:37pm On May 13, 2017
more
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Smellymouth: 1:38pm On May 13, 2017
Smh
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SirMichael1: 1:39pm On May 13, 2017
For money, a woman can say anything. Even behave like a dog

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by professorfal: 1:39pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SirMichael1: 1:43pm On May 13, 2017
professorfal:
hr
Good boy wink
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by professorfal: 1:45pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:
Good boy wink

1 Like

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Jay1F(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2017
can anything good come from Kenya??

1 Like

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SmileSomewhat(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2017
You are an ignorant fellow. She lives in America, not Nigeria where everything is edged towards money. My wife is from Spain...you can say i married her for money. Dumb nigga smiley
SirMichael1:

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2017
kenya on my mind cheesy

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2017

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Chrisrare: 1:53pm On May 13, 2017
When he dumps u after getting what he wants frm u, your eyes will clear
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 13, 2017
SmileSomewhat:
You are an ignorant fellow. She lives in America, not Nigeria where everything is edged towards money. My wife is from Spain...you can say i married her for money. Dumb nigga smiley
yea u married her for some spanish pesos and also the spanish papeles

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Cholls(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2017
my brother's as the proverbial will say "Silence is a fine jewel for a woman, but it is
little worn."

1 Like

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SirMichael1: 2:05pm On May 13, 2017
SmileSomewhat:

Hey black áss bîtçh! You married a gold digger, fool! Ever heard of that word?? Seem not.

Go to YouTube. Go on. Type gold digger and see the search results. Or your wife probably married you because of your dîck size and nothing else. I tell you, black men are in great demand over there.

Wait!
Did I just write black men?? That was a mistake. I meant to write 'black men's dîck are in high demand'

Oops! lipsrsealed I just let a cat out of a bag.

AsshĂ´le, we live in the 21st century and a woman's mundane desires are material possession in form of gold necklaces, bags. Money gives you all that

I believe the word for your wife is puta. Sit your Ă ss down and quote someone you can handle.

I don't like doing this but you darn cretins won't stop hitting on my nerve. How the fuçk were you mentioned in my comment? Air your opinion and restrain from my path. Irk me no further môron

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Hey black áss bîtçh! You married a gold digger, fool! Ever heard of that word?? Seem not.

Go to YouTube. Go on. Type gold digger and see the search results. Or your wife probably married you because of your dîck size and nothing else. I tell you, black men are in great demand over there.

Wait!
Did I just write black men?? That was a mistake. I meant to write 'black men's dîck are in high demand'

AsshĂ´le, we live in the 21st century and a woman's mundane desires are material possession in form of gold necklaces, bags. Money gives you all that

I believe the word for your wife is puta. Sit your Ă ss down and quote someone you can handle.

I don't like doing this but you darn cretins won't stop hitting on my nerve. How the fuçk were you mentioned in my comment? Air your opinion and restrain from my path. Irk me no further môron

Lefulefu, abeg give this guy slap. Hot one
abeg dis ur slamming is enuf grin.if i come slap am join dat one go be overkill grin.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SmileSomewhat(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2017
Like i said, you are an ignorant fellow. Would have gone on a lengthy reply but don't have time. Came here at sixteen, been making $ even before i started my current job, met wife 2.1/2years ago at where she was temporary working, just few years after her family moved over and got married last year. You no nothing. Bye. And don't waste all your data on youtube smiley
SirMichael1:

Wait!

Lefulefu, abeg give this guy slap. Hot one

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SmileSomewhat(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2017
You know nothing as well
lefulefu:
yea u married her for some spanish pesos and also the spanish papeles
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SirMichael1: 2:46pm On May 13, 2017
SmileSomewhat:
Like i said, you are an ignorant fellow. Would have gone on a lengthy reply but don't have time. Came here at sixteen, been making $ even before i started my current job, met wife 2.1/2years ago at where she was temporary working, just few years after her family moved over and got married last year. You no nothing. Bye. And don't waste all your data on youtube smiley

Smh. You were shipped or you went there undecided

Like I wrote, don't quote me if I didn't mention your moniker.

Air your knowledgeable opinion and stay the fûck off my mention.
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SmileSomewhat(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2017
I don't know you and don't care either. But I will always quote ignorant folks who think they know it all. Again, don't give a Bleep who da h3ll you are.
SirMichael1:

Smh. You were shipped or you went there undecided

Like I wrote, don't quote me if I didn't mention your moniker.

Air your knowledgeable opinion and stay the fûck off my mention.
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by MrCork: 3:27pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=SirMichael1 post=56484515]

[font=serif][color=blue][i]

Wait!

Farts near his mouth...twice angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by SirMichael1: 3:37pm On May 13, 2017
MrCork:
I am an expired nonentity

Hey look who it is!

That local Aba boy
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by PenisCaP: 4:45pm On May 13, 2017
Nawao
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 13, 2017
She's not doing what this tittle is claiming
That is what they use against African American women when u date interracially,specifically when
dating a white man

Playing of the complex history between the two duriing American chattel slavery

I dont approve of her method of handling the taunts doh undecided
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by oliidell(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2017
Her life... her choice. Except you are her kith or kin, t's nonya biz.
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by hernandson(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2017
head ti baye girl yi je sha olorun
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 13, 2017
Support Two years old Comedian MARVELOUS in this Hilarious short film on YouTube. like, watch and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by McBeee(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2017
Re: Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics by lamarrj(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2017
Leave her, is it your slave master? Let her marry her massa

(1) (Reply)

17 Things No Man Can Resist / "My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.