Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

This Man Was High At His Wedding Reception (see What He Did) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This Man Was High At His Wedding Reception (see What He Did) (685 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Was High At His Wedding Reception (see What He Did) by lacemose(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2017
Re: This Man Was High At His Wedding Reception (see What He Did) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 13, 2017
That's what happens when you get a marriage list of 6million Naira
Re: This Man Was High At His Wedding Reception (see What He Did) by tydi(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2017
he must be an afonja, to have left his SANITY at home that day, or probably he gave his brain to one aboki to hold for him, while he celebrates.
Re: This Man Was High At His Wedding Reception (see What He Did) by Vision4God: 5:26pm On May 13, 2017
Hahahahaha
O mygoodness
I no fit shout
Re: This Man Was High At His Wedding Reception (see What He Did) by MrRhymes101(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2017
I wish I was the MC lol

Watch me MC weddings here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zNZfOwAvA

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited, The Smokin Grill Cookout. / Female Ushers Are Available For Your Events / Slay Queen Smashes Her Head In A Twerk Stunt Gone Wrong In A Party(See Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.