Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Am Tired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired (722 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired by Casee: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
Wat do u do to a guy dat when he is wrong,instead of just apologizing to u or admitting dat he is wrong,just finds something silly or imaginary to say dat i did first,am getting so tired of his crap,yet i dont know how to let him go
Re: Am Tired by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
@poster
there is only one thing to do and that is to ACCEPT whatever he is doing.

you wrote that you dont know how to let him go which is the only way to deal with such person therefore you have to bow down and stick with his BS.

someone who believe he is always right and never sees any other way than HIS way has failed miserably in life and will never be a great companion. . . . . . . unless he is in one of these submissive union.
Re: Am Tired by platinumnk(f): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^Mr Brown Jay what happened to the movies thread?

@topic- the guy is immature and you dont need him. Let him go.
Re: Am Tired by jenibayo(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
Poster no vex oooo.
platinumnk how far na.
Re: Am Tired by platinumnk(f): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Poster no vex oooo.
platinumnk how far na.
i dey fine o, how are you kiss are u set up with the woman? cheesy
Re: Am Tired by jenibayo(f): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2010
yes oh.
Re: Am Tired by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ op aren't u the girl who said ur bf told u there's 2 of u & tha he loves both the same way?i cant belive u re still asking wat to do.
Re: Am Tired by Flashfast1: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
freecocoa:

@ op aren't u the girl who said your bf told u there's 2 of u & tha he loves both the same way?i cant belive u re still asking wat to do.
@poster
is this true? If it is then it is not advice you need, its PRAYERS
Re: Am Tired by madlady(f): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Topic, I am more than tired, I AM EXHAUSTED.
Re: Am Tired by omega25red(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
my girl friend is like that too she is always keeping score when i catch her in the wrong. But what we did was talk about it. I let her know that i dont like when she keeps score on me because i never said i was perfect and if you have forgiven me for what i did then, why throw it in my face now. After that talk she at least tries not to do it anymore
Re: Am Tired by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

^^Mr Brown Jay what happened to the movies thread?

unfortunately the movie thread has been locked because it is supposedly against NL rules.
Re: Am Tired by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2010
No one's forcing you to stay with him, you ain't really tired of him because if you are, trust me no one would tell you to dump him n move on!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Wounderfll Story / Pls Help, Am Confuse / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.