Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (82484 Views)

My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2017
mzzhavilah:
as if gucci didn't start from somewhere,how is it fraudulent did she tell u it's original gucci? Her buyers kn it's fake yet still patronise her. Instead of u to give her kudos u are yapping, if she do ashawo u go complain she now has handwork u dey complain still .

Destiny killer#
Enemy of progress#

Are you kidding me? Like it's fcking fake. She's hardworking but without brains. It's like running really fast and hard in a race but in the wrong direction.
1 she should get a brand logo and name
2 expand her customer base like probably making for kids as well
3 meeting investors to invest in her business
4 beyond a logo and a name Cuz it's not just about that. She should find a unique style and design
5 her products should be made at the best possible quality
6 Get celebrities to wear her shoes
Etc.. ...

7 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by RexEmmyGee: 10:12pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:
She's making fake gucci and fake versace and you want us to applaud her?

How is this any less fraudulent then credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh
Those scamming and others, do they post it on social media? Atleast she is making a living out of it than being a slay queen

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by hatchy(f): 10:13pm On May 13, 2017
Must you say she's from Imo state?

Tribalist.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

What are you saying? Every buyer knows its fake. But that doesnt mean it doesnt give value worth how much its bought. How would you buy a gucci probably worth 5
100k at 3k and wouldn't knoq it's fake?
Just like buying a venza at 600 k and pretending you didn't known it was stolen.

NIGERIANS should learn to think. It goes beyond the fact that it's fake. It shows no creativity at all. It shows lack of long term plans. So does she plan on selling those fake things on a larger scale and she thinks she won't be sued? This is major bullsh*t . She has an entrepreneurial mindset but she should take the right actions

6 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 13, 2017
1. Thando shoes. NigeriAn shoe company Dt sells Ankara bendable flats all over the world. Co-owned by a female.

2. Gbemisoke shoes. Owned by another Nigerian female.

3. Midiva shoes. Owned by another Nigerian female.

These are actual entrepreneurs, dt setup companies, employ pple and are paying taxes. They all started small, but please let's give kudos to pple Dt deserve kudos and not all these roadside knockoffs.

Nairalanders need to get out more if this op considers this newsworthy.

4 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by misano(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2017
banmee:

The mindset of a Nigerian is just fantastic. So because her buyers know it's fake, it is ok to copy someone else's brand without compensation. And you'd be pissed if someone says Nigerians are corrupt. Corruption is not when you steal or take bribes. It is also about how you think and Nigerians thought process is utterly phucked up.

They are very many children on Nairaland. Some are still struggling with JAMB. Pls don't mind them. She has a good design but using another persons brand will affect her in D long run.

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2017
janellemonae:
1. Thando shoes. NigeriAn shoe company Dt sells Ankara bendable flats all over the world. Co-owned by a female.

2. Gbemisoke shoes. Owned by another Nigerian female.

Exactly!!! This is what a nigga's talking about. NIGERIANS should learn. This is success!

3 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2017
misano:

They are very many children on Nairaland. Some are still struggling with JAMB. Pls don't mind them. She has a good design but using another persons brand will affect her in D long run.
She doesn't even have a good design sef
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by mechanics(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2017
a good initiative, an industrious lady.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by misano(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

Lol, I am well educated successful and abroad. You are in some village and you're telling me about making progress?

First stop praising your sister for image rights theft, then grab a book and learn what the word "illiterate" actually means.

I don't care if you have never left your village, state, country or Africa. If you do not know what the word means don't use it.

U just finished dat guy.

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Basseybruce: 10:21pm On May 13, 2017
I guess they are still feeding you at home, if not, you would appreciate this unusual effort/measure she is putting in place. No hard feelings.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by misano(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Are you kidding me? Like it's fcking fake. She's hardworking but without brains. It's like running really fast and hard in a race but in the wrong direction.
1 she should get a brand logo and name
2 expand her customer base like probably making for kids as well
3 meeting investors to invest in her business
4 beyond a logo and a name Cuz it's not just about that. She should find a unique style and design
5 her products should be made at the best possible quality
6 Get celebrities to wear her shoes
Etc.. ...

A billion likes for U. U just said it all.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Trinity213: 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
misano:

The shoes without D Gucci & Versace logos are perfect. I think she should stop using those logos, rather she can design her own logo, it will be very nice. Dat way, haters will not have anything to say.
thanks a lot for your constructive criticism. I know her personally but never knew she has gone this far. I will definitely find a way to relay your opinions to her so as to prepare her for the next level cos I believe she can and will go places.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by misano(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

She doesn't even have a good design sef

U are right. It looks regular. No unique design. But she tried, just wanna encourage her.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by bullabong(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

How is this any less fraudulent then credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh
Go and sit down mumu what do you know? She is helping Gucci and versace you are here talking rubbish. Can't you see her neat fine designs which also look durable. Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2017
bullabong:
Go and sit down mumu what do you know? She is helping Gucci and versace you are here talking rubbish. Can't you see her neat fine designs which also look durable. Ewu Gambia.

What did you just say? She's helping Gucci and Versace? grin grin haha Nigerians sef. Dude google "paying for compensatory loss" or better still google "when a company sues Yo assss for making counterfeit products"

4 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2017
Basseybruce:
I guess they are still feeding you at home, if not, you would appreciate this unusual effort/measure she is putting in place. No hard feelings.
Please tell me....why are we allergic to constructive criticism? Your type are the ones that will kill her dream.....not those who have goaded her to create her brand. what you are doing is holding her down and drowning her in the river of mediocrity. please let her fly.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2017
bullabong:
my guy u no help her situation at all....The earlier she stops faking and create her own brand the faster she will catch up with the Guccis and Versaces of this world. As it is now.....she hasn't started her journey yet.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by LagosUberDriver: 10:48pm On May 13, 2017
impressive work ,she's got potential ,it would make more sense if she has her own brand and logo and doesn't imitate popular brands
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by bukiboy(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

Smh

She's better than other girls selling their body for money

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by PenisCaP: 10:57pm On May 13, 2017
donhils:

I can't believe 17 people actually liked this shït posted here.

Thats yoruba people for u.
It has now increased to 57 and i het u all thise 57 are yorubas very hateful people dt doesnt deserve to share country with anyone.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thesuave10(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

It has now increased to 57 and i het u all thise 57 are yorubas very hateful people dt doesnt deserve to share country with anyone.

Just liked it and I ain't yoruba grin
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by master69(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2017
making sense sha.......bt dis shoes are all over in pH ask any pH base.........
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by 2016v2017: 11:01pm On May 13, 2017
sar33:
At a time where many Nigerians are complaining of economic recession,Anastasia Uzodimma,an Imo state lady based in Port Hacourt has been making waves with her job as a cobbler.Many of her products have been transported to USA,Italy and Germany.This should as a motivation to 'lazy ladies' out there.Below are photos of some of her goods.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/meet-anastasia-uzodimmaa-female-cobbler.html?m=1

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by PenisCaP: 11:01pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Just liked it and I ain't yoruba grin

Ok bro. grin
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

sad sad. Stop being narrow minded.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by PenisCaP: 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
Tayeni:
sad sad. Stop being narrow minded.

U have proven me right.
And swear u ar a yoruba.
I can bet my entire life saving on tit.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

U have proven me right.
And swear u ar a yoruba.
I can bet my entire life saving on tit.
enjoy your pettiness....I don't wallow in bigotry and tribalism. We can argue and debate if you are willing to get out of that muck.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by PenisCaP: 11:16pm On May 13, 2017
Tayeni:
enjoy your pettiness....I don't wallow in bigotry and tribalism. We can argue and debate if you are willing to get out of that muck.

We can argue but not before u drop ur lies of not being a bigot.. bcoz i knw u very well here.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by willibounce1(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

Your stupidity knows no.bound. You ipods will do anything no.matter how evil to make money. That's why you have flat headed idiots making fake henessey, red label and even fake medicine and selling it even to their own family not Minding whether they die or not.

The lady is putting so much effort in making shoes and ruining the efforts at the same time with the gucci and versace logos. Without putting any logo, people will still buy. She can create her logo and name and grow big gradually but then, the get rich quick syndrome wont allow. Ipods always supporting fraudulent acts and people.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Tayeni(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

We can argue but not before u drop ur lies of not being a bigot.. bcoz i knw u very well here.
to anyone reading this....you can judge who is the liar and bigot between me and this guy.....its easy. Check our posts and compare. as for you Penishat....get back to the topic. Is it better to create and nurture your own brand than producing knockoffs?
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by dilini(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2017
I don't believe she's a cobbler. She looks too clean for that job, it could be a photo-stunt just for publicity accolade. Check the pick again... the first pic where she is holdin a hammer and the clothes she wears while taking shots actually gave her out. The guy behind her is actually the real cobbler. She's only using his trade to gain cheap publicity stunts...

My 2kobo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.