Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (82489 Views)

My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by PenisCaP: 11:32pm On May 13, 2017
willibounce1:

[s]stupidity knows no.bound. You ipods will do anything no.matter how evil to make money. That's why you have flat headed idiots making fake henessey, red label and even fake medicine and selling it even to their own family not Minding whether they die or not.

The lady is putting so much effort in making shoes and ruining the efforts at the same time with the gucci and versace logos. Without putting any logo, people will still buy. She can create her logo and name and grow big gradually but then, the get rich quick syndrome wont allow. Ipods always supporting fraudulent acts and [/s]people.

Couldnt read ur nonsense trash!. Hehehehe.
Swallow the bitter truth. grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by PenisCaP: 11:38pm On May 13, 2017
Tayeni:
to anyone reading this....you can judge who is the liar and bigot between me and this guy.....its easy. Check our posts and compare. as for you Penishat....get back to the topic. Is it better to create and nurture your own brand than producing knockoffs?

Rather than commending a gal for not standing in d street at night but rather hussle for herjob which is even more associated with men.
Instead u are critizing her and still claiming right ontop of it. SAYING WELLDONE BEFORE ANY OTHER CRITICS WONT COST U ANYTHIN.

Nomatter how u try to beaUtify ur comment.
It cant covr d fact that u are a hater.
People like u hardly see progress.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Shedybliss98(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2017
As if you do shopping in Dubai abi?
fallout87:
She's making fake gucci and fake versace and you want us to applaud her?

How is this any less fraudulent then credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by willibounce1(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

You are very slow.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by saintneo(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

How is this any less fraudulent then credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh
typical!
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Akinwale14(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2017
I like this girl,no be like other girls wey go carry Iphone dey form up and down

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Akinwale14(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
I swear if i see u i fit use slap commot ur head mtcheww
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by PenisCaP: 12:01am On May 14, 2017
willibounce1:

You are very slow.

U are immobile!
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by drjoesky(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
Where did she tag it as versace or Gucci?my guy learn to encourage growing businesses like these most especially when a female ventures into a mans dominated business! Haba una too hate...smh
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Bolognese: 12:12am On May 14, 2017
The Logo has already given her out. She doesn't need to tag Versace or Gucci for one to see the deception there.

No one is saying she isn't hardworking. But she's wrong in using those logos.

Now take this scenario, imagine Innoson couples a car in Nnewi, and when he's done, instead of putting the IVM logo, he puts a Toyota or Mercedes Benz Logo, how would that feel right?

drjoesky:
Where did she tag it as versace or Gucci?my guy learn to encourage growing businesses like these most especially when a female ventures into a mans dominated business! Haba una too hate...smh

3 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by thrillionaire(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2017
grandstar:

Even king Solomon said do not the righteous overmuch, why bring desolation upon yourself? It's no big deal. For the show industry here to boom, there needs to be zero import duty on parts, single digit lending rates and massive foreign direct investment from overseas especially China. An improvement in infrastructure will also help
You are annoyingly du.mb!!! what's wrong with you retard.s? can't you see that this act is fraudulent? How can innosen from anambra state produce their struggle cars and crest it with a Mercedes Benz Logo? Do you even know how much it takes to build a brand? the money, ingenuity, adverts with models and all? the years and time? no wonder nollywood can't reap because of piracy from idiots like you.

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by kkins25(m): 12:33am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
Bros i understand the economy is harsh but why you MUMU like this.
If she dey slay up and down you go still complain...

Btw.
The lady is talented.. Really talented. D designs show creativity...
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by skalash: 12:59am On May 14, 2017
Yaa
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by dominique(f): 1:05am On May 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Rather than commending a gal for not standing in d street at night but rather hussle for herjob which is even more associated with men.
Instead u are critizing her and still claiming right ontop of it. SAYING WELLDONE BEFORE ANY OTHER CRITICS WONT COST U ANYTHIN.

Nomatter how u try to beaUtify ur comment.
It cant covr d fact that u are a hater.
People like u hardly see progress.

Shut it already! Must everything be about tribe? If it was the brand you built with your own money she was stealing, will you be applauding her? If Versace, Gucci or Fendi decides to take legal actions against her tomorrow, will they give a damn about her tribe or whatnot?

What's so spectacular about a female shoemaker sef. She's just one out of thousands, there are millions of creative, enterprising women putting their craft into profitable businesses, so not like this one is doing anything out of the ordinary. You are probably used to seeing all the women around you 'stand in the streets at night', that's why you're blown away by an up and coming shoe maker that lacks insight on how to build a brand.

STOP CELEBRATING FRAUD! it's irritating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by MXrep: 1:11am On May 14, 2017
napoleon77:

You say her buyers know it's fake and at the same time you ask how it is fraudulent? So selling fake items isn't fraudulent?
keep quiet my friend, you all bought fake nokia phones knowing full well its china, its all about affordability
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2017
is not a big deal.... visit ALine Ariria Aba u will see thousands of them doing handsomely well in shoe making business , she might even be a sells girl
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by valueinnovation: 1:45am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:
She's making fake gucci and fake versace and you want us to applaud her?You and those who liked your comment are very silly.Useless yahoo, Yahoo; wire; wire boys and girls.Instead if you to applaud someone good effort,you are busy appraising the evil efforts of your brothers and sisters yahoo ; yahoo boys $girls.You better repent before God strikes you and your followers,

Smh
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Thecassanova: 1:58am On May 14, 2017
You ask her what if you're the owner of Gucci and Versace and u see someone making fake copy of your product, would you be happy with them?

Whats wrong with being legal & having your own brand?

2 Likes

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 4:16am On May 14, 2017
nuttyhnic:

I am glad you pointed it out. You don't have to reply Anyone again. Salvage your sanity while you can. A lot of Nigerians are irredeemably f00lish

I don't know why it is so wrong to suggest she shouldn't make fraudulent items and she should develop her own brand.

If Gianni Versace didn't develop his own brand and just made fake items would he ever have made a company great like Versace?
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 4:18am On May 14, 2017
kkins25:

Bros i understand the economy is harsh but why you MUMU like this.
If she dey slay up and down you go still complain...

Btw.
The lady is talented.. Really talented. D designs show creativity...

She wouldn't dare touch me. If she is smart she would ask me for seed money so she can start her own clothing and shoe line.

You are too foolish and uneducated to understand any of this which is why you struggle. You hypocrite.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 4:22am On May 14, 2017
Akinwale14:
I swear if i see u i fit use slap commot ur head mtcheww

You would beg me and I would give you naira so you could eat that day.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 4:28am On May 14, 2017
bullabong:
Go and sit down mumu what do you know? She is helping Gucci and versace you are here talking rubbish. Can't you see her neat fine designs which also look durable. Ewu Gambia.

How is she helping them? By stealing their logo, brand and design?

How would you like it if Ghanaians were stealing your hard work and labeling it as yours, then making money from it?

Seriously I can tell who are educated and who jobless touts just by this thread.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by fallout87: 4:34am On May 14, 2017
bukiboy:

She's better than other girls selling their body for money

This is the main problem and now I'm truly done responding to this nonsense.

How is it that YOU people think the standard for your women is either to sell their body or make fake items to sell?

You can just read the posts and see who has never seen anything, never left their village and who have little to no world view because their experience and understanding is so limit.

That is a disgrace.

To think your environment around you is so terrible if a woman is anything but a prostitute. .. she deserves praise!?

Wow

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by HRich(m): 4:36am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh

Is good you're third to comment, at least people can see how Foolish and Lazy you are!!!!
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by konoplyanka: 4:57am On May 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

U have proven me right.
And swear u ar a yoruba.
I can bet my entire life saving on tit.

are you saying yorubas are the only reasonable people in Nigeria? then I'm proud to be a Yoruba.

you fraudulent igbos are killing our economy from importing fake products from China and making fake home videos thereby killing the film industry. making fake drugs and fake food products and wines thereby damaging people's health and you call that hard working? you carry drugs to Asian countries and soil the image of the country. nigerians are hated in south Africa and other African countries because of you ibos yet you think people are jealous of your fraudulent activities when you are called out.

when will you learn to do the right things?
what this girl is doing punishable in sane countries.

this thread has just shown the mindset of an igbo man. crying victim when asked to do it right.

1 Like

Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by wailersarefools: 5:06am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh

Yes you are right.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by wailersarefools: 5:12am On May 14, 2017
[s]
PenisCaP:

[/s]

Learn from him.

Igbos are illiterates.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by entrepreneurmic: 6:10am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
VIRUS IS IN YOUR BRAIN SO SEE D DOCTOR FAST. I LOVE A HARDWORKING LADY.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

How is this any less fraudulent the credit card scamming or the other 419 Nigerians are known to do worldwide?

Smh

She's producing the original goods, Gucci and Versace are the ones faking her products.
Re: See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2017
fallout87:

Smh
infact, yu deserve an honor for this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.