Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Dumped Him At The Alter Now My Family Hates Me – Lady Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped Him At The Alter Now My Family Hates Me – Lady Narrates (509 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dumped Him At The Alter Now My Family Hates Me – Lady Narrates by TheHerald: 8:32pm On May 13, 2017
A Nigerian lady who seems to be battling depression took to her social media page on Twitter to narrate the pressure attached to clocking 30 and being unmarried.

The Nigerian lady who narrated how she dumped her man at the alter in November 2015 revealed that some persons in her family now hate her for the act.

She revealed that she was pushed into going along with the marriage plans despite the fact that she was uncomfortable with the idea of marrying the man her family pressured her into getting engaged to.

She revealed on the final note that she isn’t looking to get involved with any other man after a social media user offered her consoling words.

Read her narration below:

http://www.herald.ng/how-i-dumped-my-man-at-the-alter-now-my-family-hates-me-lady-narrates/
Re: I Dumped Him At The Alter Now My Family Hates Me – Lady Narrates by Nutase: 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
Force

(1) (Reply)

100 Shillings Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In T-shirts Now Own A Minimart / Hello Brothers And Sisters I'm New Here / Pls Help Me I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.