Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Did You Possesses What It Takes To Pass This Year Jamb ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Possesses What It Takes To Pass This Year Jamb ? (656 Views)

A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb / What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) / This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Possesses What It Takes To Pass This Year Jamb ? by NLProblemChild(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
Hello guys .. If you think you av subscribe for runz from one website for jamb answer's.. Its very fake.. I paid 10k for top website for Runz but i didn't see answers till now.. Meanwhile i wasn't scammed o.. Coz me sef i get my own scope.. But d believe of d runs in d previous years made me paid.. So now i urge all of u relying on one way or the other that it can't work this year.. Simply because jamb connection is tight.. U myt be seeing some answers circulating ur Whatsapp grp.. But mind u.. The answers is no more valid.. I wrote my exam 1:30 i couldn't see any related answers there..so pls.. Try and read ur books well..THE time was far ENOUGH.. Dnt mind those sayinh u av 40 sec to answer 1 question..and Don't even cram past questions oo. Coz 10% won't come out. the questions are new.. And the English was technical.. Chemistry was a hit. And as u all knw.. Maths to be the hardest.. But, no , this time maths was simple... I pray all of you writing as from next week will score above 200 and me also.
Re: Did You Possesses What It Takes To Pass This Year Jamb ? by Partnerbiz(f): 8:51pm On May 13, 2017
Possesed or possess?
Re: Did You Possesses What It Takes To Pass This Year Jamb ? by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
op ur title should read thus: Do you possess what it takes to pass this year's jamb?

no mind those lazy ass booking on yeye runz. dem go hear am this time around
Re: Did You Possesses What It Takes To Pass This Year Jamb ? by Danelo(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2017
OP I hope u are not sitting for this JAMB?
Re: Did You Possesses What It Takes To Pass This Year Jamb ? by Utchaykuku(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2017
brother pls tell me area of concentration in maths physics and chemistry..like d topics that came awt mostly pls bro..

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Alternatives For Candidate That Failed 2017 JAMB / Mosque(s) Dominated Jerusalem / Things To Do To Succeed In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.