Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale (4114 Views)

Verified Adsense Account With $12.70 For Sale (SOLD) / Verified USA Adsense With $12 For Sale / Naija Verified Hosted Adsense With $12 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2017
Davidson888:
Essentials where are you?
i understand how you feel.. that was how a lady felt until i sold her an ebook of 3,000... i would show you proof of that if you want...
i would feel the same way if i were you.. and that is why i laid down proof and asked to make the transaction here on nairaland...
if i would give you access into the account then i am ready to sell this account.. clean business..
i have other people am chatting with on facebook and nairaland but since you are so ready to make the transaction.. i have put you at no.1 on the list
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2017
Davidson888:
Where are u na Essentials... My friend is in Warri now. Why d attitude na?
tell your friend to come to shell gate edjeba.. after taking a keke from edjeba junction
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2017
Davidson888:
Drop ur number so my friend can call u na...why all this formalities?
from whereever he is when he can get a keke to airport junction then to edjeba junction and then to shell gate.... if is around effurun junction he can take keke to estate and then to shell gate.... if he is around okwuokwokor he can get a keke to effurun roundabout and then to airport junction and then to edjeba junction... if he is at pti junction then he should take a keke to airport junction and then to edjeba junction and then to shell gate
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2017
Adsense Account has been sold to Davidson888

Thank you guys
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2017
Davidson888...

You can check it now.... It is yours (You have been made an admin)
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2017
Davidson888:
Thanks a lot Bro! I have seen it. I will love do another biz with u if u get another one. cheesy[color=#006600][/color]

Then we look forward into the future... Although we would be good friends and I would share with you some tips on how to build your facebook and instagram to get more traffic.. and also how to get subscribers..
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by krisjovi(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2017
Essentials1:
Hello Guys

I have a Nigerian Adsense Account for sale
The Adsense Account is Pin Verified
The Adsense Account contains 12 dollars

Buying the Adsense account gives you a chance to post for one week free in a group of over 10,000 members. (great for blog traffic)..

Asking Price is N50,000

cc: lola024

See Evidence Below (photos)

If you are interested... Lets do the business here on nairaland so that everyone can see

thief u think u can get away with what did to my ad sense account. I'm on your case you won't know what hit you when im done with you. you won't believe how much of how details I have with me. u must have thought I have forgotten.
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by krisjovi(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2017
Essentials1:

Thank you guys

mr. echezona hope it's not my adsense u r selling. u still have time to restore dat account back to its normal authorisation else u will regret u cross my part
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Bitogram(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2017
Nigeria Verified Non Hosted Account Available For 35K Face to Face Transaction is very much Allowed
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2017
krisjovi:

mr. echezona hope it's not my adsense u r selling. u still have time to restore dat account back to its normal authorisation else u will regret u cross my part

Who are you... and my name is not Mr. Echezona... although I am Igbo by the way..

The adsense account belongs to newsphases..com .. you can check it out.. and please when you do.. come back to nairaland and tell everyone you have confirmed it is not your account
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2017
krisjovi:

thief u think u can get away with what did to my ad sense account. I'm on your case you won't know what hit you when im done with you. you won't believe how much of how details I have with me. u must have thought I have forgotten.

Wow... If this gets out of hand I might have to report you to the Police and charge you with defamation...

Just do the necessary and get back to this thread.
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by krisjovi(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:

Who are you... and my name is not Mr. Echezona... although I am Igbo by the way..

The adsense account belongs to newsphases..com .. you can check it out.. and please when you do.. come back to nairaland and tell everyone you have confirmed it is not your account
lol.. big foolish petty thief. deny ur name you think I won't get u. u won't know what hit you when im done with you. return my adsense account or you pay what u owe me else you will know no peace in this your miserable life
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by krisjovi(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:

Wow... If this gets out of hand I might have to report you to the Police and charge you with defamation...

Just do the necessary and get back to this thread.

monkey. you will forever remain in this your miserable status. you will beg to even feed on crumbs. idiot.
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2017
krisjovi:

monkey. you will forever remain in this your miserable status. you will beg to even feed on crumbs. idiot.

I say Amen to your prayer... I pray you enjoy peace, you prosper and that your children will always move in the direction of happiness... May your last days on earth be peaceful and your death be with no pain.. May your years to come be filled with prosperity and your desires come to reality..

I say Amen to this and you will forever be great..
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2017
krisjovi:

lol.. big foolish petty thief. deny ur name you think I won't get u. u won't know what hit you when im done with you. return my adsense account or you pay what u owe me else you will know no peace in this your miserable life

I say Amen to your prayer... I pray you enjoy peace, you prosper and that your children will always move in the direction of happiness... May your last days on earth be peaceful and your death be with no pain.. May your years to come be filled with prosperity and your desires come to reality..

I say Amen to this and you will forever be great..
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by MEILYN(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
Bitogram:
Nigeria Verified Non Hosted Account Available For 35K Face to Face Transaction is very much Allowed

How far? Is it still available?
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by profpromise: 3:43pm On May 21, 2017
Essentials1:

That is why we are doing business here on nairaland.. So that everyone can see it...

You can try out the account for 1 whole month and tell me how it goes... If it gets banned.. then you can request for a refund of your money... after I go through an investigation on why it was banned..

Here are some things you should desist from..

1. Adsense accounts gets banned because newbies tend to click ads or join click gangs where other bloggers click ads for them and in return they click the ads of other bloggers. I have provided you a 1 week free advertising chance on my facebook group of over 10,000 members to help you get blog traffic and I will teach you on how to build a facebook page like I built mine to over 15k likes..

2. Black tricks.. I mean putting adsense under images and decieving individuals to click them.. I tell you, your adsense account will be gone in the blink of an eye..

3. Encouraging or forcing people to click the ads by placing so many ads on a page or telling them to click them.... That is just wrong!!

Regards

Get Your Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For UK, US and Naija. Whatsapp me if interested
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by profpromise: 3:43pm On May 21, 2017
Essentials1:

I see... I don't think there is anywhere in Nigeria you can buy an adsense account that will last you for years for N15,000..

Maybe you are talking to the wrong person.. but this adsense account belongs to a health blog.. Health blogs are the hardest to get adsense account because it is harder to provide relevant and non-plagarized post on a health blog....

I have heard of people selling adsense accounts for N20,000 to N30,000 only for it to get banned a month later....

Please mention your guy here on nairaland so that he can confirm if I know him (not to mention do business with him)..

Thank you

Get Your Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For UK, US and Naija. Whatsapp me if interested
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2017
profpromise:

I can help you sell the account if you want to
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
olayiwolar1:
We make it 40k then. The issue I don't know if it's going to be available till Tuesday latest Wednesday. I'm not in country now. That's when I will be back.

Hello, are you still interested in purchasing the adsense account
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Qriousity(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2017
Essentials1:
Hello Guys

I have a Nigerian Adsense Account for sale
The Adsense Account is Pin Verified
The Adsense Account contains 12 dollars

Buying the Adsense account gives you a chance to post for one week free in a group of over 10,000 members. (great for blog traffic)..

Asking Price is N50,000

cc: lola024

See Evidence Below (photos)

If you are interested... Lets do the business here on nairaland so that everyone can see
still available?
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by harrybiz: 6:58am On May 24, 2017
Essentials1:

Thank you guys

You Got Any Pin Verified account for sale?
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by profpromise: 6:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Essentials1:

I can help you sell the account if you want to

Whatsapp me then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Receive Money Through Paypal? / Free Advert For Your Business, Blog, Website And Page / How much does it cost to design a website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.