Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. (4754 Views)

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by NLProblemChild(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2017
Details coming later..

Hello guys .. If you think you av subscribe for runz from one website for jamb answer's.. Its very fake.. I paid 10k for top website for Runz but i didn't see answers till now.. Meanwhile i wasn't scammed o.. Coz me sef i get my own scope.. But d believe of d runs in d previous years made me paid.. So now i urge all of u relying on one way or the other that it can't work this year.. Simply because jamb connection is tight.. U myt be seeing some answers circulating ur Whatsapp grp.. But mind u.. The answers is no more valid.. I wrote my exam 1:30 i couldn't see any related answers there..so pls.. Try and read ur books well..THE time was far ENOUGH.. Dnt mind those sayinh u av 40 sec to answer 1 question..and Don't even cram past questions oo. Coz 10% won't come out. the questions are new.. And the English was technical.. Chemistry was a hit. And as u all knw.. Maths to be the hardest.. But, no , this time maths was simple... I pray all of you writing as from next week will score above 200 and me also.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by hardeycute(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Details coming later..
are you a victim

1 Like

Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by opeyemihendrix: 6:27am On May 14, 2017
victim spotted... ;Dvictim spotted...

1 Like

Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by NLProblemChild(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2017
hardeycute:
are you a victim
yes i am
Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by AskProf: 8:23am On May 14, 2017
biggestdick:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WRITING THE EXAMS FROM MONDAY UPWARDS, TEXT YOUR SUBJECT, EXAM DATE AND TIME TO THIS NUMBER FOR THE LIVE ANSWERS, 09095884876. THE ANSWERS WILL ENTER YOUR PHONE TWO HOURS BEFORE THE EXAMS. I HAD ALL THE SUBJECTS TODAY EXCEPT CRK, GOODLUCK

Criminal... Await DSS knock on your door.
Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by NLProblemChild(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2017
AskProf:

Criminal... Await DSS knock on your door.
in fact. Efcc seF

1 Like

Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by hardeycute(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2017
NLProblemChild:
yes i am
what is ur score
Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by NLProblemChild(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2017
hardeycute:
what is ur score
i don't know.
Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by maxti: 2:08pm On May 14, 2017
We now discuss and advertise Malpractice openly.
Which way:Leaders of tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by NLProblemChild(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2017
maxti:
We now discuss and advertise Malpractice openly.
Which way:Leaders of tomorrow
how do u mean?
Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by yexifuxi: 3:59pm On May 14, 2017
Gain Admission without jamb

Direct 200 level admission without jamb.

How long will you be sitting for jamb examination?

Have you ever reason it that there are other means of gaining admission into Nigerian Universities ?

I am pleased to introduce to you a programme called IJMB. This is a 10 months programme after which you cross to university of your choice.
With Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) you can cross to 200 level in any university of your choice and course. You don't need Jamb for this programme. For confirmation of this programme, you can check the first front pages of your jamb brochures to confirm the validity of this information.

For more information and registration,

Registration is on!!!!!!

Note: we are ready to help you as we have been doing for years. Call us today!!!!!

Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by Miraxzeebility(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by ELECTCHIBU(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2017
Say no to cheating, oh ye leaders of today
Re: Jamb Runs Is A Big Scam. by NLProblemChild(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
Say no to cheating, oh ye leaders of today
if we don't hustle today. How tomorrow fit possible..

(1) (Reply)

IAEC University, Togo / Unilag Msc Actuarial Science Or Society Of Actuary? / Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.