Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I'm Confused On What Website To Buy Domain Name. Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Confused On What Website To Buy Domain Name. Help! (561 Views)

Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused / What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online / What Website Host Is Nairaland Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused On What Website To Buy Domain Name. Help! by dajoaneke(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
I see too many options and don't know which hosting company to choose from. I need speed with premium content like SSL, Subdomain and lots more. Which hosting company and package do you recommend and why?
Re: I'm Confused On What Website To Buy Domain Name. Help! by PulseWeb: 10:34pm On May 13, 2017
Visit www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

Included as Standard:
*FREE SSL FOR ALL UR CLIENTS DOMAIN
*LiteSpeed Optimised
*99.9% SSD Uptime
*Daily & Weekly Remote Backups
*Protection, Security and Backups
*Unlimited High Performance
*Attracta SEO Tools

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
dajoaneke:
I see too many options and don't know which hosting company to choose from. I need speed with premium content like SSL, Subdomain and lots more. Which hosting company and package do you recommend and why?
Re: I'm Confused On What Website To Buy Domain Name. Help! by betahost247(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2017
dajoaneke:

Hello,

Beta Host Limited is the right place for you, we offer the best server resources than other web hosting company in Nigeria. We offer both free SSL certificate and much more.

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

For more information about our server, kindly add us in WhatsApp to chat with one of our sales and support team on 08035226795

We offer 99.99% Uptime Guarantee almost 100%

Sign up with today and you will never regret having us as one of your web hosting provider.

You can also check out review about us online, we deliver quality service and fastest server.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Reliable Webhosting Company Needed Urgently. / How Much Will You Pay Me To Get You This Kind Of Blog? / School Word Press Theme Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.