Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. (2740 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Divay22(f): 8:35am On May 14, 2017
Having my wedding there won't be that bad grin grin grin grin grin grin......
Hey bae I hope you're seeing what I'm seeing cool cool
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Omakraid(f): 8:44am On May 14, 2017
Hope deir marriage will stand thru thick and thin? undecided
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2017
ME AND MY BABE NA ASO ROCK WE GO CLIMB
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by dacovajnr: 8:54am On May 14, 2017
Divay22:
Having my wedding there won't be that bad grin grin grin grin grin grin......
Hey bae I hope you're seeing what I'm seeing cool cool
You had better don't goan freeze away...
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2017
this is what I like about whites. they think outside the box and do uncommon things. this is better than those idiots that pay for expensive event centre,hire costly mc,etc waste lots of money on stupid weddings like they are uncivilized .
happy married life to this couple. tall handsome man with his beautiful bride. they're too compatible . that's the way I like it
Re: Highest Wedding On Earth, Couple Gets Married On Everest After 3weeks Of Trekk. by Explorers(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2017
ednut1:
Oyinbo and adventure sha. I trust black man e no go risk hin life for such. Climbing d Everest shud be banned makes no sense afterall pple don reach d summit already

Its not possible, its like banning or telling people not to go on adventure.

Ine of the major rules is to have a shepard or a professional climber(s) with you.

Training and climbing gears too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Stay In A No Sex Relationship / . / 8 Nigerian Female Celebrities With The Hottest Legs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.