Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World (9388 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by masada: 9:29am On May 14, 2017
and it's another Mother's Day
Wats d diff btw dis Mother's Day and the first Mother's Day
All day shld bee Mother's Day if u ask me
they sacrifice a lot
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Maltaleeza(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2017
How many mother's day do we celebrate in a year??
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by yungmill(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2017
Another month another mothers day, well mothers deserve to be praised just pray I make it big in life so that actions will follow my words of appreciation to her and dad too

HAPPY mothers day
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by nepapole(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2017
Claroo:
How many Mothers Day dey Sef smiley
Aswear, I taya gidigan.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Josephstephen(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2017
Happy Mother's day. God bless my mother
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2017
This is just wrong.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Buffalo2(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2017
A BIG PIECE OF MY HEART STAYS IN HEAVEN AND THAT'S MY MUM. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM. MAY UR SOUL CONTINUE TO REST IN PERFECT PEACE

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by chikevictor(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2017
Hapi mother's day to all d mamas in d world especially my mum.u are d Best mum, may God guide and protect u all. Amen
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 9:41am On May 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
God knows how many Mothers Day we have in a year smiley
Anyways our mothers deserves it.

Happy Mothers Day To my Mum & all Responsible Mums. smiley
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Olysmile(f): 9:43am On May 14, 2017
Happy mothers day to all of us , radiate beauty, wisdom and excellency of God in all ramifications. Yeah we lovely mothers rock, enough grace t`y'all.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Yusluv13(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2017
is everyday world mother day? or a specific day is considered as mother day ? tired of seing mother day everyday. Truly it's good to do best to mother everyday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by olab059(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2017
Please, how many mothers day do we have in a year? I can swear my mom called me a few months ago accusing me of not calling her on mothers day. This is why I don't take these things serious.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Qriousity(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2017
Hian! Bikonu it hasn't been long since we celebrated Mothers Day or is it now a monthly thing?

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

Good morning. Buhari

This is a good news but Liepods will not like it.

Because their mother Patience Jonathan will soon be locked up

Mummy this is your day I will buy u a new jeep. .

But Liepods and PDP instead of helping their mom will help Patience Jonathan. Rubbish.

Happy Mother's Day to your Mum. My only regret for her is that she probably deserved a better son than you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 9:50am On May 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
HMD to all the great women in the world cool
Those mothers that built the family and made it strong cool cool
I mean the real ladies and mothers cool cool that stay strong with thier men when they were nothing NOT the oloshos oooh
Thank you Ma.

Oya when is father's day coming grin grin grin
ur mum is a great woman police
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by olab059(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2017
Tonymario58:

The Americans celebrate Mother's day today
Unlike the British that celebrate theirs on 4th Sunday of Lent nor Catholics that celebrate on the nearest Sunday to the feast of Annunciation 25th March, the American celebration is dynamic.

So there are three mothers day? And Nigerians celebrate them all.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Mcowubaba: 9:58am On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

Good morning. Buhari

But Liepods and PDP instead of helping their mom will help Patience Jonathan. Rubbish.

Person wey do you this thing, finish work.

Insanity 250%

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Donnyboy(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER ... I Shot it with a phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by firstclassmumu: 10:04am On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

Good morning. Buhari

this boy ehnn
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by seunny4lif(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2017
shocked shocked
Like how ?
iluvdonjazzy:
ur mum is a great woman police
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by akanbiebenezer(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2017
yougos:
Mothers are the sweetest gift from Gods to us. There is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices she made while raising us. Mother's Day is the best time to say in words how much you love and care for your mum.

In your own words and language, Just take a moment to appreciate your Mum, grandma, Aunty, Sister or Step Mum that has been there for you.

Happy Mothers day to My Priceless Mother!!!IYA BAYO may u live long to reap the fruit of your labour
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 10:16am On May 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
shocked shocked Like how ?
i saw that woman when i went to report a case at sib akure
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by ucnwafor(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2017
Happy Mothers day to the woman that brought me to the world
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Duru009(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2017
Happy Mother's Day ......

My lovely wife

1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Nweike1: 10:17am On May 14, 2017
I love my sweetest mother with all my heart. Words cannot express the love I feel for you. God bless you, keep you, heal you of all infirmities, give you peace and joy, and make you eat the good fruits of your labour in JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by seunny4lif(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
i saw that woman when i went to report a case at sib akure
Please tell me more
When was that ?
I like to know
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by akanbiebenezer(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2017
Happy mothers day to my priceless mum.IYA BAYO may u live long to reap the fruit of ur labour.luv u mum
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by BlackDBagba: 10:59am On May 14, 2017
I thought we have finished this one? Is it 2018 already? shocked
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by DonCortino: 11:02am On May 14, 2017
how many times dem dey do mothers day sef?
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by hakinze00(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2017
Today is America's mother's day not the international general mother's day
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by zinnywonders(f): 11:07am On May 14, 2017
yougos:
I can see two love birds here... Lol

You can say that again Dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wedding Is In A Week And I Have Pimples All Over My Face. Help! / Things Every African Immigrant Can Relate To / Will You Attend A Friend's Wedding If You Were Not Invited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.