Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Lie To Us?? ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Lie To Us?? ? (309 Views)

What Hilarious Lie Did You Tell In Secondary School To Avoid Punishment? / UNILORIN Lecturer Tell Students To Lie Down For Clapping In His Boring Class / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Lie To Us?? ? by HonSTONE(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2017
WHY LIE TO US

My lecturer : don't make the same mistakes I made while in school. Make friends and connect with one another, there is a life after school

Me : if only school was like this where all lecturers tell us the truth about life and not lie to us.

My lecturer : the only way you can make it as an Engineer is when you graduate with first class or 2.1. Be serious and graduate so you can get a good job

Me : That Was The same lies your teachers told you that's why your life is like this. You will not succeed in deceiving me. And besides did I tell you that I want to be an employee?

Haters and liars everywhere I go.

Guys, don't mind whatever those so called lecturers tell you. Don't kill yourself all because you want to graduate with a first class. Learn to create impact. Learn to add value. You mustn't be an employee. Have you ever thought of being an employer

Good morning friends and happy Sunday...

Always remember that
[Your SUCCESS in life is directly proportional to your SMART WORK]

#STONE (ALWAYS READY TO SERVE)
#ImonitieEmpire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of The Titans; Tecno Mobile Set For a Battle With 3CHUB / Writing In The 21st Century / Please I Need Answers To My Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.