Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video (60942 Views)

DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Shortyy(f): 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
Don't goan make money, dey there dey look for illumanati code

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by john1035: 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmm people sha.

Neat iPhone 5c for sale N45k
https://www.nairaland.com/3797509/very-neat-iphone-5c-16gb
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
k
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by flawlessT(f): 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
angry
And so??

Who are the fathers of occultism in this country
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2017
A lot of Nigerian artistes have signed up.

Their handlers are not after the musicians themselves,
they are after the general populace, the society.

A few years ago, it was a thing of shame to get a girl
pregnant and not do right by her. Nowadays its ok to have/be
a babymama or babydaddy.

You hear stuff like ''So-so bares cleavage on red carpet''
and millions flock to see.

Thats what the record deals are all about.

I'm out.

6 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Trapnews: 5:49pm On May 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Vickiweezy(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:
Pls I just noticed this and I was wondering if anyone other person did. In Davido's IF song there are some prominent illuminati symbols I observed.
1. The scene where Davido is wearing a white coat with black stripes. Black and white patterns on carpets, walls etc in movie scenes and music videos have been linked as one of the symbol the represents illuminati's influence in the videos.

2. Red colour: Red is use as a form of distraction, temptation or seduction in movies scene. Like an attractive lady dressed in red is usually used to seduce the main character. This also is regarded as a form of illuminati symbol of temptation.

3. Finally the most prominent is the pyramid with the eye of Horus (the all seeing eye).

All these symbols featured in this scene (2:35) in Davido's music video IF.

Pls I will like your contribution to this.

Joblessness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by keypad1: 5:50pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:
Pls I just noticed this and I was wondering if anyone other person did. In Davido's IF song there are some prominent illuminati symbols I observed.
1. The scene where Davido is wearing a white coat with black stripes. Black and white patterns on carpets, walls etc in movie scenes and music videos have been linked as one of the symbol the represents illuminati's influence in the videos.

2. Red colour: Red is use as a form of distraction, temptation or seduction in movies scene. Like an attractive lady dressed in red is usually used to seduce the main character. This also is regarded as a form of illuminati symbol of temptation.

3. Finally the most prominent is the pyramid with the eye of Horus (the all seeing eye).

the juju for una village no be african illuminati?

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by ivolt: 5:50pm On May 14, 2017
An hustler will never be accused of being an Illuminati,
but if he/she become successful he automatically becomes
a member of Illuminati.

I blame Buhari for this.

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by kozmicity: 5:50pm On May 14, 2017
If e dey pain you go join
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by ifenes(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2017
That is a symbol of knowledge tho. Why are Christians scared of knowledge?

4 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 14, 2017
Wetin concern you if person dey illuminati.. how will you feel if people are bothered you are a Christian. We Nigerians bother a lot about things we don't have control over. Many of your politicians are murderers and members of Boko Haram, yet, you don't disturb yourselves over it but want to kill yourself over an individual that's entertaining.

3 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by chukzyfcbb: 5:51pm On May 14, 2017
I don't get it, so what! If Davido is in the illuminati club, of what relevance is that to the music lovers? He did a video that had traces of illuminati symbol that went unnoticed, sooo?

If I didn't notice it or even if I did, will it mean that listening to the song will initiate me or make me a devil worshipper instantly. I sometimes don't get what you guys gain from this illuminati thing. Its not as if u will get initiated or get visited by the devil after watching the video, omo I tire for una sef

3 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Benekruku(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2017

Childish assumption!

Op sef fit call "See caution" traffic sign illuminati symbol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by hardeycute(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2017
OP you are jobless,will you stop him from joining?
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by truehero(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2017
Oh! Not again. Pls let us hear something reasonable

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Edu3Again: 5:54pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:

there is much more than just that,
watch the video carefully and see more.
Yes Davido is a Freemason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Youdondeymad: 5:54pm On May 14, 2017
Singing "If I tell you say I love you oooooo!....

Noted OP...

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Bondesniger(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2017
if you won talk make them give you link

free the young man
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nickymezor(f): 5:55pm On May 14, 2017
U dont say
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by LOVEGINO(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2017
mrsfavour:
ask them o, any song that is not of God ,its evil.
hmmmm. And u re litistening to dem abi. I go report u to una pastor.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by whitebeard(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2017
adegeye38:

nice observation

the shirt and all was no coincidence, twas intentional

and remember he did d video under sony and remember what sony music is knwn for with d likes of Michael jackson and co...

the new world order is finding its way into african music
pls enlighten me what world order
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by chukzyfcbb: 5:56pm On May 14, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Singing "If I tell you say I love you oooooo!....

Noted OP...

lol...soon he will say that the meaning of davidos lyrics was that he was professing his love and wealth to the Devil

if I tell you (devil) say I love you o
My money na ur own o baby (he davido ascribing his wealth to the Illuminati god)

He he, Nigerians una no go kee me. Make una self get sense nah

6 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Adebayo4all: 6:00pm On May 14, 2017
Jajayi:
Bros take a chill pill abeg grin. There's no such thing as Illuminati
illuminati is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:02pm On May 14, 2017
Nutase:
Photoshop
Really?
Please, what class are you in Primary School?
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2017
This illuminati thing is the dumbest thing Nigerians obsessed about.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by seeyouin2019: 6:02pm On May 14, 2017
Poverty gives you eyes to see everything both real and unreal, you can even see your mama toto in broad daylight and call it illuminati. Na wetin Ubiam dey cause..
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Talkwell: 6:02pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:

old news I saw it a month ago,
That's the price you pay when you sign a foreign deal with a record label

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by able20(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:

Make you talk watin you know about ,amebo!
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by skitkid2(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2017
sureteeboy:

They will soon come here and start insulting you for bringing this up. They have chosen to believe these stuffs are not real even when some of the American artistes have claimed they've sold their soul to the devil with no regrets. 2 Thess 2:6-11
Can you prove this claims?
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nutase: 6:04pm On May 14, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

Please, what class are you in Primary School?
nursery 6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord / Daddy Showkey Building A House In Ajegunle (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.