Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video (60926 Views)

DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by babooshka: 9:01pm On May 14, 2017
Honestly, d way ppl pay attention 2 some kind of things when d dollar exchange rate is so high, and we av a coordinator/like a son, in place of a president!!! Secondly, if I were an artiste, I would probably infuse my music with some of these 'controversial' stuff, because controversy sells, so op abeg take a chill pill.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 14, 2017
KGBEAST:

That Owerri guy got me rolling. What happened to him? He look totally fed up... O boy that look was epic
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by KGBEAST(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2017
Gentle2015:

That Owerri guy got me rolling. What happened to him? He look totally fed up... O boy that look was epic
Life man, Life happened to him
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Gaganoni(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2017
Oga Dat na Chris brown clothing line ooo
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Abdul124(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2017
And so?
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by ilems(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2017
Let's find out
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by harmless(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2017
How did you come about this confusing theory.

The devil is amoral and God is righteous ...their directions are opposite.

Please spread knowledge/wisdom not confusion

Coldfeets:

What if GOD is SATAN?

As in what if GOD and SATAN represent the same entity just like two sides of the same coin?

Think about that.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by wasspord: 9:24pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:
Pls I just noticed this and I was wondering if anyone other person did. In Davido's IF song there are some prominent illuminati symbols I observed.
1. The scene where Davido is wearing a white coat with black stripes. Black and white patterns on carpets, walls etc in movie scenes and music videos have been linked as one of the symbol the represents illuminati's influence in the videos.

2. Red colour: Red is use as a form of distraction, temptation or seduction in movies scene. Like an attractive lady dressed in red is usually used to seduce the main character. This also is regarded as a form of illuminati symbol of temptation.

3. Finally the most prominent is the pyramid with the eye of Horus (the all seeing eye).

All these symbols featured in this scene (2:35) in Davido's music video IF.

Pls I will like your contribution to this.

Good evening: aldexrio, innocent99, ladesson, Trexnemesis, agborodun mainherionehoon and other 'Dan Brownites' in this thread.
The biker jacket grabbed my attention albeit for some (other) reasons - mainly because i liked its colour scheme & off i was to do some googlin'.
The only clues I had were his name dropping of Versace and Gucci in his lyrics, the zebra-esque colour scheme and the 'double G' beneath the Horus symbol. In view of the latter, I ruled out the Versace brand. So my first Google Images query was something along the line of 'Gucci Biker Jacket Zebra' and voila! there it was in the first page.

Following the 'view site' link led me to the Gucci online store where my third eye widened in shear suprise when i saw the price tag a whooping $6,680 or 2.7 Million Naira (as at today's exchange rate or approx 3 Million Naira using the exhange rate as at when the video was released); For! A! Freaking! Leather! Biker! Jacket!
https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-ready-to-wear/mens-bombers-leather-jackets/guccighost-biker-jacket-p-447623XN6051070?position=33&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Ready-To-Wear/Mens-Bombers-Leather-Jackets

Now a little more about the jacket's design, it's part of the GucciGhost collection, a collaboration between Brooklyn based graffiti artist Trevor ‘Trouble’ Andrew, former Olympic snowboarder and the Gucci brand. It all started out like this: needing a last-minute costume for Halloween, he cut a pair of holes in his fine Gucci bedsheets and called it a night. As he walked around, New Yorkers everywhere catcalled him: "Hey! Gucci ghost!" An idea took hold.
So there you have it, I guess the Illuminati symbol is just him keeping in touch with his spooky themed graffiti art.

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by aldexrio(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2017
Gaganoni:
Oga Dat na Chris brown clothing line ooo

Chris brown clothing line is black pyramid. it's representation is a pyramid with black pyramid inscribed over it.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Ayomideen(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2017
sureteeboy:

They will soon come here and start insulting you for bringing this up. They have chosen to believe these stuffs are not real even when some of the American artistes have claimed they've sold their soul to the devil with no regrets. 2 Thess 2:6-11

Exactly
Blinded

Ion blame them though
They might be among the "blind"
If u know wah I mean

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by justphillips(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2017
aldexrio:
Pls I just noticed this and I was wondering if anyone other person did. In Davido's IF song there are some prominent illuminati symbols I observed.
1. The scene where Davido is wearing a white coat with black stripes. Black and white patterns on carpets, walls etc in movie scenes and music videos have been linked as one of the symbol the represents illuminati's influence in the videos.

2. Red colour: Red is use as a form of distraction, temptation or seduction in movies scene. Like an attractive lady dressed in red is usually used to seduce the main character. This also is regarded as a form of illuminati symbol of temptation.

3. Finally the most prominent is the pyramid with the eye of Horus (the all seeing eye).

All these symbols featured in this scene (2:35) in Davido's music video IF.

Pls I will like your contribution to this.

OP abeg eh

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by kechywillz(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2017
I come dey Wonder,wetin dey dis song why people too like,u come to realize that it is fine tuned by d devil,to me dat song is a total wack
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by sureteeboy(m): 11:51pm On May 14, 2017
mantosa:
Not discrediting your statement but what can you say about the analysis of DBanj's Oliver Twist video which was claimed as a representation of illuminati

I never saw that one. So, I wouldn't know how cogent the analysis was
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by sureteeboy(m): 11:53pm On May 14, 2017
Jinf:

Before you jump and comment, did you read what he wrote? "Black and White, Red".. So they don't use those colours in church? If he wrote facts, no one would insult him.

NB: i used the word "facts" cuz i'm trying to be nice here. angry
I'm mostly concerned about the illuminati symbol at the back of that dress. I'd call the others "conjectures".
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by sureteeboy(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2017
skitkid2:

Can you prove this claims?
Yeah Bro. Here's Beyonce's own.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/reductress/beyonce-illuminati_b_4470601.html
The video is on YouTube. Its an Oprah show.
Aaron Lewis, Country Boy lyrics extract : Now it's been 12 years since I sold my soul to the devil in L.A.He said "sign your name here on the dotted line and your songs they all will play"He set up shop on sunset, he put me up at the marqueeHe said "you wanna sell a million records boy you better listen to me"He said "change your style, whiten your smile, you could lose a couple of pounds.
The list goes on.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Alltek(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2017
Why am I thinking you're related to sanyeri?
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by goldedprince: 12:55am On May 15, 2017
so na now una sabi say he dey flaunt all those things for him vids?
watch skelewu and that is where you see it very clear.
you cant be famous as davido and not flaunt those things in your video
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by skitkid2(m): 1:06am On May 15, 2017
sureteeboy:

Yeah Bro. Here's Beyonce's own.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/reductress/beyonce-illuminati_b_4470601.html
The video is on YouTube. Its an Oprah show.
Aaron Lewis, Country Boy lyrics extract : Now it's been 12 years since I sold my soul to the devil in L.A.He said "sign your name here on the dotted line and your songs they all will play"He set up shop on sunset, he put me up at the marqueeHe said "you wanna sell a million records boy you better listen to me"He said "change your style, whiten your smile, you could lose a couple of pounds.
The list goes on.
She's probably being sarcastic.

Here is a line from jayz's song 'Heaven'
Proving he is not a member or it doesn't exist.

"Conspiracy theorist screaming Illuminati
They can't believe this much skill is in the human body"

Also keep in mind that if their is any illuminati it will be restricted to whites(Caucasian) only.

Here is another line from Kendrick Lamar's Hii Power to prove that

"Who said a black man in the Illuminati?
Last time I checked that was the biggest racist party"
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by BentSpoon(m): 1:24am On May 15, 2017
Yoo.roba and occultism cheesy after they will shout we too dae develop why we no go develop na to follow una dae drink blood? Kontinue grin as for me and my family we are hustlers if u like misREAD urself grin grin ndi uwa

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by ugotuf(m): 3:45am On May 15, 2017
Destined2win:
Did you expect to see a cross when it's not a gospel song.

Any song that doesn't glorify God is of the devil symbols or no symbols. Know that today
Tell them.

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Coldfeets: 5:25am On May 15, 2017
harmless:
How did you come about this confusing theory.

The devil is amoral and God is righteous ...their directions are opposite.

Please spread knowledge/wisdom not confusion

Nothing should confuse you in what I stated.

View Satan as the dark side of God.

See this article for more information - Life is all about balance.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by betalife(m): 5:53am On May 15, 2017
Leave them, nowadays we have millions of Thomases they will soon learn their lessons in a hard way
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by fubymystic(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2017
op get time sha...am sure hez dere looking for more signs in other Davido's music videos...
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:14am On May 15, 2017
Nutase:
nursery 6
Congrats
You will someday get there
God is your strength
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by ceaser: 6:38am On May 15, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Beauty, talent/ingenuity, high potential, intelligence etc make you a target for recruitment. Remember money is power and power rules the world. Wake up man! This is the age of "Aquarius "

The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Roslin waits.

The blade and chalice guarding o'er Her gates.

Adorned in masters' loving art, She lies.

She rests ay last beneath the starry skies.

The holy grail, La pyramide inversee, the blade, the sacred feminine, Mona Lisa (Amona Lise), fleur de lise, Mary Magdalene, Star of David, the pentagram, the pentagon, Omú Ìyá Dún (image of the ROF), the Rosicrucian, the rose line, Disney's little Mermaid, the beauty and the beast, the goat head representing masculine sexual prowess and virility.

These are just a few of th e many symbols and signs that are clearly or subtly connected and interconnected with the sacred feminine worship religion, quest for knowledge and enlightenment. It's an intricate web of secrets, truths, lies, conspiracies, paranormal, spirituality, deity worship, power, control of world affairs, etc.

I'd say they are good at it so far. They seem to occupy the top echelon that control the world affairs and make the rules. For all you care, Davido is just a numerary, a pawn in all these. He will be required to fulfil a lot of tasks and pass several tests for many years to rise through the ranks to be a supernumerary.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Hillarie(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2017
Destined2win:
I don't expect everyone to comprehend ways in which God is being glorified because I must be considerate in my dealings.

Does the National Anthem have 'O God of Creation ' in it or not?

Think before you speak
Think?
ok, let's do that.
I said National Anthem, I didn't say that of Nigeria..
Not all National Anthem glorify God.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by mikeobk(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2017
You people should leave us with this Illuminati thingy. Intact, I want to join. Quote me if you have the contact.
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by sureteeboy(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2017
skitkid2:

She's probably being sarcastic.

Here is a line from jayz's song 'Heaven'
Proving he is not a member or it doesn't exist.

"Conspiracy theorist screaming Illuminati
They can't believe this much skill is in the human body"

Also keep in mind that if their is any illuminati it will be restricted to whites(Caucasian) only.

Here is another line from Kendrick Lamar's Hii Power to prove that

"Who said a black man in the Illuminati?
Last time I checked that was the biggest racist party"

What possible explanation does Jay-Z have for displaying symbols of a non existing sect?
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Olibboy: 7:49am On May 15, 2017
bro jimoh to dey illuminati b dah bcus I see him dress like Davido. idiot
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nutase: 8:17am On May 15, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Congrats

You will someday get there

God is your strength
Amen
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by Nobody: 9:02am On May 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

True Illuminati symbolism

Well Nigerian Music is their next target

That is what you get when (C) 2017 Sony Music Entertainment International Limited gets involve on your music

Sony is Illuminati
Tecno too is Illuminati abi
Re: Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:39am On May 15, 2017
Talkwell:

No !!
but we're not blind,if someone does a music video,it should clearly depict what the lyrics of the song entails,not symbolisms!!!

Why do you watch music videos then? I mean I am so confused because most of these video's have some type of symbolism attached to it. Hell even some old school video's have illuminati symbolism. Even some company logo's have weird symbolism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos / Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee / Bola Tinubu Hosts E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.